Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2006, 10:34 AM

Default Where's Josef?

https://www.mohr.gov.il/Mohr/MohrTopNav/MohrEnglish/MohrContactUs/

This is the Contact page for the Mossad. I suggest that anyone who knows the whereabouts and/or identity of any Nazi war criminals under the protection of the Paperclip Project to forward this information to Israel. Hopefully they can join Mr. Gerald Bull as soon as possible.

Better yet, why don't we all petition the NSA to disclose ALL living Paperclip assets to the Mossad? That way the good can be sorted out from the bad, like wheat from the chaff.

Ariten Demat iabu.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Where's Josef?

Quote:
Ozzy_dopster wrote:

Ariten Demat iabu.
This is a heiricon (see the attached image) inspired before the 9/11 attack. It means (my simple paraphrase)," Gather and winnow hearts (meaning: intelligence)." The heart was the seat of reason and intellect to them. With tens of thousands of leads and untranscribed communications, our hard-working security forces need a way to winnow the urgent from the mundane. Perhaps AI? Or maybe, AL??? Well, if we take the lowlands, the rest shouldn't take the highlands, unless they watch their step.

Shalom.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Ozzy_dopster wrote:

This is a heiricon (see the attached image)
OD, there is no image - it probably didn't upload.

Quote:
With tens of thousands of leads and untranscribed communications, our hard-working security forces need a way to winnow the urgent from the mundane. Perhaps AI? Or maybe, AL???
If by AL you mean a collaboration with foreign special forces, I think that is happening already, albeit out of the media spotlights.[/quote]

Quote:
Well, if we take the lowlands, the rest shouldn't take the highlands, unless they watch their step.

Shalom.

This is a little too cryptic for me so I assume that "lowlands" and "highlands" has a special meaning for someone? "Watch their step" sounds a little hokie, too.

Peace to you also :-D
Old 02-07-2006, 09:38 AM

I mean, leave the highlands alone. There is more danger than you realize.