Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2005, 01:29 AM

Default Chemical Contrails over California?

What is the deal with these contrails in the sky that look like big X's?
They usually follow several parallel and intersecting lines each spanning several miles in length.
The sky usually looks like a tic-tac-toe board.

These are not your typical water-vapor trails that most jets emit at high altitudes.
In fact, these contrails are being sprayed while other jets flying at the same altitude are not.
Also, these trails are very very thick.

Has anyone else here seen what Im talking about?

Old 03-01-2005, 05:46 AM

Default Re: Chemical Contrails over California?

Yikes. Doesn't sound good.

I'm upwind in Canada. I took notice of the helicopters this summer. WE don't usually have these in the air much and they were wirring around every day here and there.

I was out driving the other day, and my youngest said, "Mom, that helicopter is following us." I thought, nah. It was. I poked my head up and out the window to look, and it veered off. Yuck.

I'm selling my car to help cushion my new business - happily. I'll get a rental on the weekends.

What's up with the chemtrails? That's yikes!
Old 03-01-2005, 06:22 AM

I see them here all the time. Pinellas County Florida. MacDill Airforce Base is just about 10 miles from here. Two nights ago, I looked up at the sky and those chemtrails stood out like an elephant in a living room. Some people claim to have been taken ill, as though they have an allery/flu. Plus, get this, I see something do a few zig-zags. Very quick, definitly not a plane, not a helicopter, object was not clear, then it proceeded to move on like an airplane would, in a straight path. Plus, on certain nights right here in Seminole, Florida we have helicopters circling about, not looking for an escapee, but trying out the lastest gizmos for 'detection' testing. Much of this is becoming public knowledge, its no biggie because technology is always moving on. So its just the latest thing. But the chemtrails have a different story/agenda. Different opinions out there.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:57 AM

Chemtrails seems to make their presence on clear sky days.

I'm in Pennsylvania and the trails certainly do have a way of clouding up a bright, sunny day.

Criss cross patterns.

I say, "they're painting the sky."

Curious how so many jets are flying and leaving these trails at the same time.

They must have a purpose.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:49 AM

You mentioned seeing chemtrails, don't worry, you're not the only one! I live in England and ever since I found out about them - 5 months ago - I've seen them practically everyday. 24/7 - it's a massive conspiracy but thanks to the internet there is alot of interesting and alarming information on them. A certain Alexander B Cuppett has alot to say about them. I tell practically everyone I meet to look in the skies!!
Old 07-08-2005, 01:11 PM

Hey yo
Chem trails happen here all the time too

Little town canada near buffalo - Lake Erie

the "X" marks the spot

Satellite viewing? which explains why it happens on bright sunny clear days.

Remote Control? probably

I had my dad view the airplanes .. he has been in the aircraft industry all his life and he has no idea what the hell they are.
He said Condesleazy Rice is starting a war with us canuks for not joining in on the missile defence program.

Had to laugh at that one.

As of the conspiracy behind it?

I hear its 3 tier
1. Keeps the weather from getting out of hand/by controlling it
2. Project HAARP mind control/aluminum oxide plant/water imprints affects your food
3. Side effects kill off people with weak health=
population control

All in all just another screwed up reality that no one ever talks about.

Can't get any local politians to talk about it
obviously it does not exist
stay off the LSD!!!!
Old 07-08-2005, 02:04 PM

I once observed ( while window seated next to a wing ) a flap open up and white smoke being ejected from our airplane. I could see clearly the small port from where it was coming from.

now..I asked a Friend that has been a pilot for a very long time ( flew 777's in his latter days )what it was.

he said it was a trail left for other pilots to determine the conditions of that particular airspace. Basically giving other pilots more of a heads up instead of getting there information from ground control.

Just relaying what was told to me.

I have seen some Interesting theories about these trails though.

Dreak
Old 07-08-2005, 02:23 PM

Tho:

The "X" marks what spot?

Just curious!!
Old 07-08-2005, 03:00 PM

Quote:
thokhanCep wrote:
I hear its 3 tier
1. Keeps the weather from getting out of hand/by controlling it
2. Project HAARP mind control/aluminum oxide plant/water imprints affects your food
3. Side effects kill off people with weak health=
population control
I agree with points 2 & 3. The fluoride in the water makes people stupid so why not the food too? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-20-2005, 01:22 PM

Tho:

The "X" marks what spot?

Just curious!!
Edited by BlueAngel on 2005/7/8 11:24:43

Edited??
Why edited for such a small contribution?

Just curious!!

X spots the mark

Goto rense.com .. he has a "chem trail" research collaboration with pic's and stories idea's and patents.

The truth is out there .. same with disinformation lies bullshit and BAd people with no brains.