Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2006, 09:49 AM

Default Re: Satan's opiate for the religious mind.

Well excuse me Mr. HOLIER THAN THOU! I"m not a racist nor am I SATANIC! YOUR the satanic one of ISLAM. You know Akbar It just could be that not everything you think is true is TRUE! Did that ever occur to you? Now you seem to be pretending to be Christian.

Old 02-14-2006, 11:47 AM

Rat,
I can never pretend to be a Christian. It is clearly evident that most of my posts are over your head. I am not pretending to be a Christian because you see me saying positive things about Jesus. I am bringing to light the real reason for the Christ's return, which is to bring the light to the masses to free them from ignorance. I only associate you with satan based on your actions. You are only against people because they are of a different race or religion. This is satan's way, which is racist.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:26 PM

Light Bearer Akbar said:You are only against people because they are of a different race or religion. This is satan's way, which is racist.

MY oh my what utter arogance on your part Akbar, you have no idea other than what you read of my posts, so what the heck makes you think I'm racist? And by the way your Rendition of the Bible is SATANIC just stick to your Ungodly religion Akbar, If you were a real Saint you would'nt be trying to be more "All Knowing" than everyone else on religous matters you would try to convey your Islamic religion in a positive manner, but it is impossible when the prophet Muhammed was a child killer and a demonic pschopath who FORCED everybody to follow his satanic mindset. Look at your people and way of life around the world ask yourself WHY is America a hell of a lot better? And why do for the most part muslims in America love this country more than your so called "holy land"? Just for the record Akbar I'm not your ENEMY!.

:-o http://answering-islam.org.uk/Silas/terrorism.htm
Old 02-14-2006, 01:18 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Light Bearer Akbar said:You are only against people because they are of a different race or religion. This is satan's way, which is racist.

MY oh my what utter arogance on your part Akbar, you have no idea other than what you read of my posts, so what the heck makes you think I'm racist? And by the way your Rendition of the Bible is SATANIC just stick to your Ungodly religion Akbar, If you were a real Saint you would'nt be trying to be more "All Knowing" than everyone else on religous matters you would try to convey your Islamic religion in a positive manner, but it is impossible when the prophet Muhammed was a child killer and a demonic pschopath who FORCED everybody to follow his satanic mindset. Look at your people and way of life around the world ask yourself WHY is America a hell of a lot better? And why do for the most part muslims in America love this country more than your so called "holy land"?
RedRat, Ozziecynic and anyone else who claims to be a TRUE Christian. I have strained this message for a while now.
I will use the teachings of Jesus Christ.
First, a parable:
Mat 18:23-34 [+ 35]
23 “For this reason the kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settle accounts with his slaves. 24 When he began the reckoning, one who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him; 25 and, as he could not pay, his lord ordered him to be sold, together with his wife and children and all his possessions, and payment to be made. 26 So the slave fell on his knees before him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you everything.’ 27 And out of pity for him, the lord of that slave released him and forgave him the debt. 28 But that same slave, as he went out, came upon one of his fellow slaves who owed him a hundred denarii; and seizing him by the throat, he said, ‘Pay what you owe.’ 29 Then his fellow slave fell down and pleaded with him, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you.’ 30 But he refused; then he went and threw him into prison until he would pay the debt. 31 When his fellow slaves saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed, and they went and reported to their lord all that had taken place. 32 Then his lord summoned him and said to him, ‘You wicked slave! I forgave you all that debt because you pleaded with me. 33 Should you not have had mercy on your fellow slave, as I had mercy on you?’ 34 And in anger his lord handed him over to be tortured until he would pay his entire debt. [35 So my heavenly Father will also do to every one of you, if you do not forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

*Jesus Christ speaks on the commandments:

21You have heard that it was said to the men of old, You shall not kill, and whoever kills shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court.
22But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice (enmity of heart) against him shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court; and whoever speaks contemptuously and insultingly to his brother shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the Sanhedrin, and whoever says, You cursed fool! [You empty-headed idiot] shall be liable to and unable to escape the hell of fire.

Now in your words you seem to contradict your own religion. In the past, I too was unrighteous, but only one who hungers and thirsts for righteousness will ever attain it.
I can only point this out to you.
Don’t be offended, I speak the truth. And I say this to help my brothers and sisters.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:30 PM

Dominio wrote: RedRat, Ozziecynic and anyone else who claims to be a TRUE Christian...

Tell me where in my posts do I claim to be a true christian? I don't beleive in organized religion I only know Jesus is the one and only way to SALVATION, and the one and only path to God! You or Akbar and the other NEW AGERS on this forum won't deter me to speak the truth about ISLAM!
If you can't see that Islam and New Age religions are Satanic then may God have mercy on YOUR SOULS.
And enough of this religous dialogue! I know Akbars likes to get people roused with this stuff, trust me I'm not one of them, I just speak my mind. 8-)
Old 02-14-2006, 01:55 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Tell me where in my posts do I claim to be a true christian? I don't beleive in organized religion I only know Jesus is the one and only way to SALVATION, and the one and only path to God!
Still, you are not following the path to salvation as Jesus had taught.

Righteousness 'is the one and only way to SALVATION, and the one and only path to God!'

You do have to earn your salvation!
Think about it.

"The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also. 27 And the servants of the householder came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then has it weeds?' 28 He said to them, `An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, `Then do you want us to go and gather them?' 29 But he said, `No; lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.'"
Old 02-14-2006, 02:05 PM

One sabbath when he went to dine at the house of a ruler who belonged to the Pharisees, they were watching him. 7 Now he told a parable to those who were invited, when he marked how they chose the places of honor, saying to them, 8 "When you are invited by any one to a marriage feast, do not sit down in a place of honor, lest a more eminent man than you be invited by him; 9 and he who invited you both will come and say to you, `Give place to this man,' and then you will begin with shame to take the lowest place. 10 But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, `Friend, go up higher'; then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you. 11 For every one who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." 12 He said also to the man who had invited him, "When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your kinsmen or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return, and you be repaid. 13 But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, 14 and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just."
Old 02-14-2006, 02:20 PM

Of course you have to EARN the right to Salvation Dominio, no argument here on that! But lets not be "SELF RIGHTEOUS" like "LIGHT BEARER" Akbar claiming his view of Christianity is the "ONLY WAY". Remember that despite everything you or I or akbar or anyone else writes on religion, We all fall short of Perfection, In fact let be the one and only person on this forum to say that WE ALL DESERVE TO GO TO HELL! ONLY through the saving grace of JESUS can anybody be redeemed.And we can all take that to the bank! :-o
Old 02-14-2006, 05:35 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/WaterfromaRock.jpg[/img]
Water from a rock!
Now off to Hell.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:39 AM

ORDERS FROM THE TOP...

Is that one of your CRACK ROCKS MADCRAPPER?
:-?

adios!!!!