Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-30-2010, 06:44 AM
Pruner Man Pruner Man is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kootenays BC Canada
Posts: 59
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!


What a pitiful group on here - bash Christians who are not afraid of the truth and throw out discussion out of hand
I think thats called kick below - suck above in brain washed circles lol
The Bible calls it exchnging the truth for a lie

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-31-2010, 09:58 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
sounds like paranoiac theophobia to me lol
Given the history of organized religion, especially the history of abrihamic ones, distrust is neither paranoid nor irrational.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 02-26-2010, 02:10 PM
T-Rex T-Rex is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

I realize that this discussion ended in 2004, but I had to comment. This is the dumbest conversation I've ever seen. How can you believe that dinosaurs didn't exist? You should take a trip to a university and do a little reading or talk to some experts, and stop learning everything you know from the internet and your pastor.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Pruner Man Pruner Man is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kootenays BC Canada
Posts: 59
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
I realize that this discussion ended in 2004, but I had to comment. This is the dumbest conversation I've ever seen. How can you believe that dinosaurs didn't exist? You should take a trip to a university and do a little reading or talk to some experts, and stop learning everything you know from the internet and your pastor.

lol
you just got some dumb egg on your face t rex
Take some time and read the thread- dinos did exist and my Bible confirms it as well as a ton of evidence to boot
See the mexican site of thousands of baked dino models with humans- fascinating
Incidentally Universities are not known for their unbiased search of the truth- most have been bought by their corporate sponsors
Read the Book of Job and the book of John of you really want to get on the right path out of the Matrix- they are written by God for the sincere searcher
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-02-2010, 06:22 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
lol
Read the Book of Job and the book of John of you really want to get on the right path out of the Matrix- they are written by God for the sincere searcher
Written by god. lol. The bible is nothing more than a compilation of works, written by men, and published by the government itself. God's word is living. It cannot be written.

Why is it that if the dinosaurs are a hoax, then the bible must be true?? Or vice versa? Why can't both be discredited? Or at least questioned?

The fact dinosaur fossils are found after millions of years, yet other species dissappear within a few is reasonably questionable. People believe what they are taught at school as fact, because they have not been taught to question. They are not taught, apart from the french revolution, communist russia, or the third reich, that the greatest enemy of the people has been its own government, and we should always question everything that is fed to us by them.
There is absolutely no proof that we have been on the moon, yet if you question it, people find it ridiculous.
We come from a generation where, if you questioned authority, you were burned at the stake, executed, or thrown into a mental institution.

Fact is, all living species that die, as the bible states, will return from where they came. From ashes to ashes, dust to dust. There is no dust to fossil.
This is a pseudo science, like climate change, that has never been touched by any REAL celebrated scientist of our times.

If you understand anything about evolution, then the possibility of dinosaurs ever existing, is actually pretty good. But the fossilisation of such bones surviving millions of years????? absolute zero.

Entertainment. I've enjoyed it. Jurassic Park was a great movie. Aliens....anything to get your mind away from absolute truth. Truth that the past is now...the future is now.

Before there ever was....I am.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Pruner Man Pruner Man is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kootenays BC Canada
Posts: 59
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

ha ha
Your presumption is formidable . Truly the natural man cannot receive things of the spirit nor, in your case, of the irrefutable truth of confirmed prophecy proving the veracity of God's Word.
You have bought the lie , love it and imitate the very thing you deny. The fatal fault of many pseudo 'seekers'.
...but you will never suffer for company in this world

lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Written by god. lol. The bible is nothing more than a compilation of works, written by men, and published by the government itself. God's word is living. It cannot be written.

Why is it that if the dinosaurs are a hoax, then the bible must be true?? Or vice versa? Why can't both be discredited? Or at least questioned?

The fact dinosaur fossils are found after millions of years, yet other species dissappear within a few is reasonably questionable. People believe what they are taught at school as fact, because they have not been taught to question. They are not taught, apart from the french revolution, communist russia, or the third reich, that the greatest enemy of the people has been its own government, and we should always question everything that is fed to us by them.
There is absolutely no proof that we have been on the moon, yet if you question it, people find it ridiculous.
We come from a generation where, if you questioned authority, you were burned at the stake, executed, or thrown into a mental institution.

Fact is, all living species that die, as the bible states, will return from where they came. From ashes to ashes, dust to dust. There is no dust to fossil.
This is a pseudo science, like climate change, that has never been touched by any REAL celebrated scientist of our times.

If you understand anything about evolution, then the possibility of dinosaurs ever existing, is actually pretty good. But the fossilisation of such bones surviving millions of years????? absolute zero.

Entertainment. I've enjoyed it. Jurassic Park was a great movie. Aliens....anything to get your mind away from absolute truth. Truth that the past is now...the future is now.

Before there ever was....I am.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:36 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
ha ha
Your presumption is formidable . Truly the natural man cannot receive things of the spirit nor, in your case, of the irrefutable truth of confirmed prophecy proving the veracity of God's Word.
You have bought the lie , love it and imitate the very thing you deny. The fatal fault of many pseudo 'seekers'.
...but you will never suffer for company in this world

lol
What? Huh? Man cannot receive things of the spirit......nor irrefutable truth??? confirmed prophecy?? proving the veracity of gods word?? What on earth are you on about?? Of course we can receive things of the spirit. Where's the irrefutable truth of CONFIRMED prophecy? About as confirmed as Nostradamus.

Originally Posted by iHIMself™
The bible is nothing more than a compilation of works, written by men, and published by the government itself.


Thats about the only irrefutable truth that exists.

And what did i buy, love and imitate that i deny??

A pseudo 'seeker' does not exist. That is an oxyMORON. If there is a god, and he wrote the bible through the credited authors and had it purposely published through social dictators, then he will accept me into the gates of heaven regardless. Because I seek. Whether right or wrong, mislead, or confused. I seek for HIM. It's not so simple to turn a stone, and find HIM there.

Besides, this is about dinosaurs. Not God.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 04-03-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 05-09-2010, 02:34 AM
cbluemagica's Avatar
cbluemagica cbluemagica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Posts: 55
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Talking Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushdoony View Post
Full Paper:
http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm


Summary

The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.

1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.
clap, clap, bravo! this is why i joined this website! bravo! encore!
__________________
]bEhold[_-^-_]Myskull[
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-09-2010, 03:42 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

bluemagic - Occam's Razor

Either all those complex points rushdoony made are true or simply - dinosaurs did exist. One of those is the simplest explanation...guess which one?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Let's take a closer look at these points made :

Quote:
The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.
Only in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

Quote:
1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.
The creation of fossils only occurs under fairly specific environmental circumstances. This is why fossils tend to be highly concentrated in certain areas and very uncommon in otder areas.

Dinosaur bones have been found throughout history. Before the development of paleontological science, such bones were just believed to come from dragons or other mythical beings, large mammals, etc.

Quote:
2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.
If I give you a piece of ore, it will also require you to see an expert to determine what kind of ore it is. If I give you a vile of blood, it will also require you to see an expert to determine what species the blood comes from. Laymen only have a limited understanding of nature and the universe, which is precisely why science exists in the first place.

Quote:
3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.
Some tampering did occur and has been exposed as such. There may be some examples that haven't been exposed yet, but the fossil record is just too large and significant to be a forgery as a whole.

Quote:
4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.
As science developed, drawings became more accurate and realistic.

Quote:
5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.
Vast numbers of fossils of various species have been found, both from before and after the dinosaur age.

Quote:
6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.
It only suggest the hidden and subtle political or religious agendas of those refusing to accept evolution as a fact of nature. Anyone who believes the idea that man was created in God's image is anything but a silly, childish and arrogant fantasy should get his head checked.

Quote:
7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.
There is a lack of such organisations anywhere besides the Bible Belt because the belief that "evolution theory" is a conspiracy to attack Christianity and that dinosaurs are a myth is so ridiculous only the most brainwashed Christians can take it seriously.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Swimming Dinosaur! North America 4 05-12-2010 05:58 AM
The Great "HIV" Hoax rushdoony Social Engineering 76 05-05-2010 05:23 AM
The Bird Flu Hoax? Insider Opinions 0 01-30-2006 07:57 PM
The Secualr Humanists Are At It Again! The "Left" Respond With ROCKIN MTV Doco - Jesus NEVER Existed truebeliever New World Order operatives 13 12-05-2005 04:27 AM
Moon Hoax igwt General Conspiracy Discussion 0 11-07-2005 04:56 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.