Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2006, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Racism, Nationalism are errors in social development

Quote:
The NWO is not the only idea of one world government. This was an idea based in several cultures including Islam. The concept I believe in is a nation of people who are bound by the same faith who are not cut off by physical boundaries like the current nation-state. If you want to debate the need of the nation-state, you must first understand the role it plays for the common citizen.
I am reading you crystal clear no need for cheap shots just because you have yet to prove me wrong!. The point is noone here would be insane enough to live under your Global Ummah or Caliphate you insane haunch bending ass sniffer because most european people enjoy their freedoms too much!.
Are you really muslim akbar or just a very piss poor impersonator I am clueing up to you Mr Great Kebab stand owner, I believe you could be one very Great fraud!.

Quote:
Only those who are slow to think like you will continue to hold on to a lost concept.
What slow to think because I happen to believe in Nation states the ONLY institutions that stand between the average individual and the NWO!. You are a kind pro NWO tyrant because you would have us all living under Global shariah law, you dense unthinking inconsiderate Sand Nigger you are a major threat to Western Democracies, noone is interested in your loony ideas least of all me, people like you are the reason i would like to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth right now!:-x

Old 02-13-2006, 04:56 AM

Quote:
The nation-states you speak of were built by the NWO.
:-? The Nations states are the only thing preventing complete UN control thus world government.
If you are against Nation states then by default in you in favour of the status quo of Globalism, Free trade, Multicult etc.. and thus the move towards Global Government!.
So why are you posting on this forum you naive leftie hippie.Most posters are rednecks and hippes like you are not usually welcome so what are you upto with all this drivel weve seen it all before on cc its nothing new!. :roll:
Old 02-13-2006, 02:21 PM

Oz,
I will not get into name calling like you. This is what Satan wants. It seems that your views and your responses are Satanic. How can you propose to stand for good, but always resolve to infantile name calling if you do not have your way. If nation-states were the answer then they would be successful world wide and not only in the West. The nation-state has not been successful neither in Africa or the Middle East. The nation-state is not fighting the NWO, they are only leading mankind to total enslavement. It is the nation-states that are united in fighting an unjust war, which is going to lead to a World War.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:55 AM

The revolutionary program

In 1848, Karl Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto, under the direction of one group of Illuminists, while Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University wrote the anti-thesis, under the direction of another group of Illuminists. the idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences of those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger members of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other. And, in particular, to destroy all political and religious institutions.

The work Ritter started was continued after his death and completed by the German so-called philosopher, Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche. Nietzsche helped to develop Racism and then Naziism, which was used to foment World War I and II.
c/p
remember to hate.101. :lol:
Old 02-14-2006, 07:05 AM

Ed,
Racism had already begin before Nietzsche and Nazism. The first signs of racism known to mankind begin with Satan, who hated Adam simply because he had a different makeup than him.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:21 PM

Ak,
Is satan white? It does not seem that blacks have the capacity to hate whites and also harm them at the same time, but whites have a history of doing this.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:23 AM

Quote:
blackstarr wrote:
Oz,
I will not get into name calling like you. This is what Satan wants. It seems that your views and your responses are Satanic. How can you propose to stand for good, but always resolve to infantile name calling if you do not have your way. If nation-states were the answer then they would be successful world wide and not only in the West. The nation-state has not been successful neither in Africa or the Middle East. The nation-state is not fighting the NWO, they are only leading mankind to total enslavement. It is the nation-states that are united in fighting an unjust war, which is going to lead to a World War.
Yes, and to add to that:

"If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector." (Matthew 18:15-17)
Old 02-16-2006, 04:27 AM

Quote:
The nation-state has not been successful neither in Africa or the Middle East. The nation-state is not fighting the NWO, they are only leading mankind to total enslavement. It is the nation-states that are united in fighting an unjust war, which is going to lead to a World War.
:-? Well it is clear you have NO idea what the NWO is then! However this is not surprising considering the mount if idiots that post on kooky conspiracy sites and never seem to give a straight and consistant interpretation of NWO!.

Is it any wonder the majority of joe average citizens think consipracy sites and their advocates, fans etc. are nothing but luntics when fools of your ilk keep muddying the waters!.

So I would ofcause be interested in seeing your interpretation of NWO as you and few others here seem to have everything topsy turvy!.If you cant reply be giving me a correct response it only proves what fraud you are!.

You are ofcause welcome to your world governemnt if you so desire just dont expect honest individuals like myself to sit here wasting my precious time viewing your delibrate lies and disinfo and worse bothering to respond to them as there are plenty of more important things i have to do with my time!.

Infact i know why so many kooks come to cc it s because they now that noone will moderate their posts making it a free for all for all the kooks and idiots out there :-?

I will be quitting CC very soon as the amount hippies left wingers and other idiots is becoming unbearable and Henry seems quite happy as always to play the role of Phantom while his pathetic forum falls to illuminati tatters right under his nose!. CC has become source for disinfo not informed critical info i will therefore be making this one of last posts here for a while!. :roll: :-?
Old 02-16-2006, 05:02 AM

You hypocrite!

You who are lost deep in Iniquity.

At this point, Satan’s NWO will surly enslave you, and his wrath will surly engulf you, for no un-righteous individual will survive.

Wake up!
Old 02-18-2006, 11:35 PM

Default PARTING SHOT!!

[img align=left]http://www.n-tv.de/img/634520_src_path.jpg[/img]
Here a parting shot for you Lefties and Mudslums idiots on this forum to consider in your so called opposition to Nationalism!. :lol: