Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2006, 07:40 PM

Default The Absolute Best Authentications Of The Protocols Of Zion

By Leland Lehrman | news.scotsman.com

The following are my nominations for the four top authentications of the Protocols of Zion, including Ivan Fraser's Proofs of an Ancient Conspiracy, Henry Makow's Protocol Forgery Arguments Are Flawed, Paquita de Shishmareff's Waters Flowing Eastward and Peter Myers Protocols of Zion Toolkit, to which I give first prize.

Complete article here:
http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2006/01jan/protevidence.html

Old 02-04-2006, 04:23 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Absolute Best Authentications Of The Protocols Of Zion

Here's an email I got from Harrell Rhome about the protocols.

Quote:
We must be the most deceived population of all times, yet when the information-age possibilities are considered, we should be the best informed. But we are not, and are most often our own worst enemy -- the willingly deceived Euro-American. We accept, and proclaim from our pulpits and schools, the most idiotic drivel about the modern history of the world. If you do not see at least some of the roles certain conspiracy plans play in world history, then you are among the most deceived of all, so do not bother to read further! Here is a short item of interest, pointing to a program, plan, plot, cabal, or whatever you choose to call it, that has been operating for countless centuries. The most agreeable name is Zionism, but because the main participants (but not all!) were/are of the Turko-Mongol-Khazarian Central Asian Judaized tribe who began entering Europe in the late tenth century, the most accurate moniker could just as well be Khazarian Zionism. They are not Semites and their forebears never set foot in Palestine; nor did they originally speak Hebrew! The plans for their eventual success are partially revealed in several old documents. One of the most interesting appears below. This 1489/1492 piece seems based on “disaster contingency plans and protocols already in place long before the letter writers posed their questions. And, just in case you don't know, the plans are succeeding! Not 500 years ago, but now.

In a Radio Roma broadcast, 20 April 1943, the eminent poet, philosopher and scholar Ezra Pound said:

If or when one mentions the Protocols alleged to be of the Elders of Zion, one is frequently met with the reply: Oh, but they are a forgery. Certainly they are a forgery, and that is the one proof we have of their authenticity. The Jews have worked with forged documents for the past 24 hundred years, namely ever since they have had any documents whatsoever. And no one can qualify as a historian of this half century without having examined the Protocols. What we know for certain is that they were published two decades ago. That Lord Sydenham wrote a preface to them. That their content has been traced to another sketch said to have appeared in the eighteen forties. The interest in them does not lie in [the] question of their having been, or not been concocted by a legislative assembly of Rabbis, democratically elected, or secretly chosen by the Mysterious Order of Seven Branched Antlers or the Bowling Society of Milwaukee.

Their interest lies in the type of mind, or the state of mind of their authors.

What is interesting, perhaps most, to the historian is their definite campaign against history altogether, their declared intention to blot out the classics, to blot out the record, and to dazzle men with talk of tomorrow.

While the Jews and their court historians love to rant on and on about The Protocols being a forgery they never, ever refer to the preceding information or the distinct implication that The Protocols, as they were manifested in the late 19th century are but an overview, a portion of conspiracy plans that have been afoot for centuries. Read The Protocols again. Every point is either in full process or has already happened!¬ Will the self-deceived ones ever wake up? If this were to happen, truly cataclysmic events might occur. The dark forces know this well, and that is why they fear the Protocols so much, and never cease in their mission to deter their circulation. Many Internet sites have them. Print them out. Pass them on. You never know where they might end up. Stay clearly sighted on an informational ministry. Spread the word.

Khazarian Zionism and the dark forces now ride the ascendant wave, and the warriors of truth and light are few and far between.¬ This will change, but we are in a very low phase of the cosmic cycle, when the thugs seem to have their way.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:21 AM

Insider and Drew_J, FANTASTIC material! To deal with "brush fires" here and there is to completely miss the arsonist who is intent on burning down the forest. You guys have him in your sights. Congratulations on your perception.

Just as markets are based on supply and demand, so events are based on cause and effect. Once you have identified first cause, the effects are then seen for what they are; many are just something to keep you occupied so you will not act in concert to stop the instigator(s). Cut off the head and stop fighting the tentacles. Another way of saying "strike the root."

Make a list of all the ills that plague the world today; then trace their roots back as far as you can go. Like threads in a tapestry, you will find that the ends are held in one hand, starting with the "fall of man." Instead of centuries, I believe this cabal had it's origins in the Garden of Eden millennia ago when God pronounced enmity for all time between the "seed" of the Serpent and the "seed" of the Woman.

This Serpent Seed is now running our country and creating enemies and havoc where there was none prior to their gaining control of the reins of power here back in the 19th century. It was covert for over 100 years but once they gained the control of our currency in 1913, they could then flaunt their power and authority because of their strangle hold on our economy, literally the country's life's blood.

In the Rosenthal interview from 1976, one of their own admitted that they were Luciferians and that their god was Lucifer, the one who made them his "chosen people." If the Illuminati is running the New World Order and if they are Luciferians, then we have them identified, by their own admission.

We are in a battle for our very lives and the continued existence of America as a free country. If we lose, the world loses but if we win it will give hope to the rest of the world to fight on.

Information is a powerful weapon in this war but only if it leads to action. If enough people can wake up and see through the lies and deception and start taking action, we might yet be victorious. Another weapon in our "arsenal" that could serve to end all wars would be to keep our young people out of THEIR military. WHAT IF THEY GAVE A WAR AND NOBODY CAME??? Remember that one?

Today's dismal economy is resulting in what is known as "the poor man's draft." Young people who have given up on finding jobs are enlisting as a last resort. This is a travesty. Another effect.

Satan/Lucifer can take on many guises. Many Christians are today standing up and defending Satan who's seed line claims to be the "chosen people" of the Christian God. Jesus said to judge a tree by it's fruits. It is said, too, that the whole world will be deceived, except for a small remnant. He also said they were of their father, the Devil, and his works they would do.

What will it take to awaken the masses? A Depression that will have no end, marching into the camps now being constructed by Kellogg, Brown and Root (a division of Halliburton) to the tune of 300+ million of our tax dollars, micro-chipping babies at birth, having to have a chip yourself before you can do business or get your bowl of gruel. What???

Let's start by standing up and being counted and stop being sheep and cattle for the slaughter. Then we can go from there.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-05-2006, 02:32 AM

what exactly do you mean barbara? Everyone knows the PLEZ are true what is there to know more?
Old 02-05-2006, 02:59 AM

For once I'D like to read actual END TIME PROPHECY not JEWISH BS...PLEZ crap!everyone as usual is "DISTRACTED" BY the PROTOCOLS meanwhile the BURGLAR is stealing your house blind...What is else is new.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:09 AM

:-x Once people finally realize what actually the mind of a homicidal TYRANT is, then they will know what the PLEZION are about, Meanwhile the Idiots (US) are kept bondage by half truths and the like.....whats your opinion...
Old 02-05-2006, 03:10 AM

To begin with, not "everybody" knows/believes that the PLEZ are true. While to thee and me they are self-evident, there is a whole world of people who are steeped in deception and cannot "see" what is right in front of their eyes.

You could say they have been blinded by the light of Lucifer, the light bringer.

Look how long the Protocols have been around? Have they alone served to bring about any loss of power to the easily identifiable cabal who are fulfilling them?

They are the masters of propaganda. They use all their media to keep everyone dazed and confused. We are bombarded on a daily basis with their lies and we have little opportunity to rebut them.

Mention the Protocols to 100 people, 99 of them (if they have heard of them at all) will say, "Oh, they were proven to be a forgery." 'Nuff said, they're written off. Did they even read them? Probably not, only heard of them but once declared a forgery, they were forgotten. No point in reading a forgery, right?

There is a lot more to know, but you first have to get the people's attention and have them listen. What that will take I really don't know but I have to keep trying. I brought children into this world who will have to suffer under the tyranny of the NWO so I have to keep trying.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-05-2006, 03:23 AM

I will leave with this "final" message to MR. MAKOW, how come you have not written any books that I know of, I undestand you are a "WELL READ JEW" no disrespect! Even I personally had the stupidity to "self publish" 5 books....

The Real MURDERERS!
The Satanist
HOW to survive the NWO
Murderers unmasked.
New Age Lies.

Of course you will not find these publications in your friendly bookstore, but anyone on this ZIONIST forum can ask and recieve. But I really like to keep my thoughts private...$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 02-05-2006, 03:26 AM

Barb I'm sorry I went into a Surreal tirade there...
Old 02-05-2006, 03:36 AM

You see Barbara the problem is people actually telling what they really feel. I bet if you ask any average American they'll tell you they're fed up with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION>>>