Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2006, 08:10 AM

Default Racism, Nationalism are errors in social development

Racism, Nationalism are errors in social development

"Man, the more he engages the material the more his social life forms and comes into view and his society becomes a social body. And it becomes so social that he may develop his society and see that society as tribal, as family, and his perception of himself as family becomes so strong that he may become racist.

Taking pride in his own race over other races, thinking that his race is the superior race, the super race over other races, or he develops so strongly, he disengages from his spiritual life, his true life, he becomes so powerful as a material force, matter, industry, makes him so powerful that he sees his nation as an industrial nation superior to other nations and that will cause him to become nationalistic, he sees his might, his energy, his security in material things so he becomes nationalistic. My nation, our nation, let us do this for our nation with what's in the mind. What is the excitement about?

Our material power, our great army, our many men, our great weaponry, etc., he becomes so powerful in his own eyes. He promotes nationalism, the glory of the nation. So he's taken off from his spiritual basis and taken away from his spiritual center, his true self. He's taken away from it by engaging the material world and material interests and making his social body so powerful that he worships his own self, his own nation, his own achievements, he worships those things, he glorifies his own accomplishments, this is scripture."

Do we see evidence of this today in a few nations, nationalistic arrogance? How do we deal with it? Bring man back to his true self, a "righteous servant of God".

God's revelation brings man back to his true human nature.

--- Imam W. Deen Mohammed

Old 02-08-2006, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Racism, Nationalism are errors in social development

That I think is one of the reasons that Yeshua bar Joseph spoke about the spiritual life (Kingdom) within the person. It is internal and soulful, not physical and external.

As nationalism and collectivism spread we may one day recognize the true Weapons-of-Mass-Delusion.

And what makes me sick are those slick show about how the ghetto boy makes good, we see him in a Brooks Brothers suit and driving a Volvo (no offence to Volvo per se) and he tells a heart-rending story of pain, sacrifice, and persistence to get where he is today. Oh, sure. What the media mind killers want us to think is that poor black people can have "The American Dream" also, but they just have to try harder. If done right, it can inspire hope in inner city youth. If done wrong, it reinforces the numbibg lust for the material.

Phooey!!! :-x
Old 02-09-2006, 01:00 PM

yes, I think the post speaks for itself in this regard. If we carefully study the post and research what it is saying. Then we should be able to identify several countries that fall under this error in social development.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:07 AM

It seems that most of the Western nations fall under this type of nationalism.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:15 AM

:-?Well actually i was under the impression that NWO meant One world Government, eg centralisation of power to universal proporations which is what we have 50% of already by proxy via the UN&US and economically speaking the structure already exists and the world is moving in the direction 100% global government which will be necessary because of Globalism of capital markets.
Therefore anyone that opposes nation states must support the NWO so why the hell are those that believe such even posting on this forum.I suggest because you are lefty infiltrators and supporters of NWO! Between LD,SEC,and others deceivers jumped into cc in recent months you are all turning cc into nothing but an NWO supporters club not opposition to it!

Anyway even if you do believe in globalism(NWO) then akbar a muslim who supports an ultra Islamic fundie global caliphate is hardly the person to agree with fabian style NWO ideals.
So why dont Muslims lead the way Akbar!.Instead they aim to attack and obliterate every european in existence unless they convert to Islam.I find this thread way beyond hypcritical& paradoxical coming from someone like you Akbar considering what Muslims globally have been doing in recent weeks very bad timing for your crediability dont you think!. :-?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:01 AM

Oz,
It's hard to rationalize any of your posts. You always seem to respond without thinking. The NWO is not the only idea of one world government. This was an idea based in several cultures including Islam. The nation-state concept is a racist western idea that has not worked for non western countries. The NWO realizes that they cannot work towards controlling the masses by keeping the nation-state concept because it is dead. Only those who are slow to think like you will continue to hold on to a lost concept. The concept I believe in is a nation of people who are bound by the same faith who are not cut off by physical boundaries like the current nation-state. If you want to debate the need of the nation-state, you must first understand the role it plays for the common citizen.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:42 PM

Akbar said:If you want to debate the need of the nation-state, you must first understand the role it plays for the common citizen.

Ok, lets see being a American Citizen used to mean having the highest standard of living, and just about the best quality of life throughout the world, However because of Globalism and the Zionist NWO America is being sucked dry of its awsome wealth to support "turd" world countries like yours. Its because you "backwards" people of the world that Citizens of America are being shortchanged, your corrupt goverments can't even manage to feed its own citizens and the list of problems those countries create for themselves are the reason America is turning to a "turd" world country, America is forced to "Equalize" itself to the world, all in the name of the Zionist NWO. thats my opinion Akbar.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:02 AM

It seems that the type of nationalism you speak of is addressed in the post. It seems that it has become an idol that keeps us from reaching our spiritual destiny. Using your response as an example. You call other human beings "turds" because they reside in another part of the world, but exalt a political entity over human life. This is satanic thinking. This is the way of the NWO. Leave the Satanic dark side and come into the light for everlasting life.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:16 AM

Blackstarr wrote:You call other human beings "turds" because they reside in another part of the world, but exalt a political entity over human life. This is satanic thinking

No you misread my post blackstarr, I mean turd world countries not turd people, I believe the poor people of those countries are extremely unfortunate to live in those conditions, however It has never been written in the U.S. Constitution that America should build a NWO. I personally don't like this Satanic world we live in I wish God would end this system forever. and bring in the Christ millenium.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:56 PM

The nation-states you speak of were built by the NWO. The demise of the nation-state is just the natural growth of human beings towards his greater spiritual self. No national boudaries can stop that growth.