Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2006, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Land Of The Puppet People

Which Jackass Do I think Rules the World?

We DO! We have our 'jackasses and devils' all around us! Too bad for us they are in high positions.

And we are jackasses for letting them!

So there!

Old 02-25-2006, 05:07 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalLaughs.jpg[/img]
LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:55 AM

Sorry nohope. May be re-treading old ground and I still have questions and think out loud on these pages. I wish I was as certain as you and went to church every Sunday. Not my style though.

I like the explanation of jack ass running the material side. Spiritual side down to God. I can buy that.

I still somehow believe he is a man/church made demon. Don't know why 4 though???

Sorry nohope ... I will keep questioning the same shit until I have an answer I can rest my mind upon. It's my nature.

I value other people's perspectives. Gives me better insight into my own.

XXX
Old 04-25-2006, 01:32 PM

Alas, ignt, your form hath been revealed . . .

Do not boast of being superior unless you can demonstrate your superiority.

Now get thee back to the place prepared for you and your minions until the Lord Jesus returns in judgement!
Old 04-25-2006, 06:10 PM

If i need proof of anything your world would be it, but proof of me is neither here nor there. Your commands, how interesting, but I will not tell you your error. My form is not fixed in some medieval human nightmare, the one produced here is an amalgamation of human attempts to visualize there accuser. It has no meaning beyond a human brains ability to assemble light into a comforting pattern. You can see another image, by looking to the upper right at the introduction to this site. You might ask yourself why someone would put an image of that nature in that position. Your command is ignored.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:19 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
ignt wrote:
If i need proof of anything your world would be it, but proof of me is neither here nor there. Your commands, how interesting, but I will not tell you your error. My form is not fixed in some medieval human nightmare, the one produced here is an amalgamation of human attempts to visualize there accuser. It has no meaning beyond a human brains ability to assemble light into a comforting pattern. You can see another image, by looking to the upper right at the introduction to this site. You might ask yourself why someone would put an image of that nature in that position. Your command is ignored.
I think you mean to say 'their' accuser. Do not mispell words.

--N.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:17 PM

If I need proof of anything your world would be it, but proof of me is neither here nor there. Your commands, how interesting, but I will not tell you your error. My form is not fixed in some medieval human nightmare, the one produced here is an amalgam of human attempts to visualize their accuser. It has no meaning beyond a human brains ability to assemble light into a comforting pattern. You can see another image, by looking to the upper right at the introduction to this site. You might ask yourself why someone would put an image of that nature in that position. Your command is ignored.

Three(3)corrections were needed.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:59 PM

Yes, agreed. Our perceptions of you are subject to our imaginations; you have a definite form and it is spiritual in nature regardless of how you manifest in this worldly realm. Others feed from electromagnetic energy, especially television sets (one of their favorites), but YOU try to draw out OUR energies and consume them as though food.

Attention all humans: DO NOT speak into the ether unless you want your secrets revealed - DO NOT submit your energies to the ether unless you want to be drained like a leaky bucket.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:22 PM

Your science dismissed the aether. Do they also dismiss the Prince of the Power of the Air. If so, do they take blame for the condition of the world? Their scapegoat can not be and then not be. This world is an agreed upon conjecture of fragile minds and these minds become less and less sane.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:14 PM

Science is at best a plunge into the lost treasures of Eden, and at worst it is the boredom which leads one to naught, per Charles Baudelaire.

As for you, O Fallen One, do not boast of superiority unless you can demonstrate that you are in fact superior.