Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2006, 08:40 AM

Default Satan's opiate for the religious mind.

The degradation of any religious figure that people hold dear is blasphemy. One has to wonder why would someone who claim to believe in God go about degrading the belief of another people who also claim to believe in God. History shows that these disagreements often lead to unneccasary wars that take mankind away from following God to worshopping their own "idol" of self importance. What we are witnessing is the way Satan attacks religion. First, he makes sure that people take the rituals of their religion literally, so they do not discover the hidden jewels of their religion that would free them from the clutches of Satan forever. When we see the word of God literally, we miss the hidden traps that Satan has waiting for us. The simple role of religion is to help man elevate to the higher self that God created him to achieve. Satan tries everything to keep us off this path of growth. So this is what we are witnessing today. Satan tries to numb our good senses from thinking rationally before we respond to his action. He knows that if we respond to his actions in a worst way than his action that we are off the path towards human excellence. He knows that the farther we go in our anger the more we decline from the human soul to a Satanic one. The cartoons in Europe were Satanic, not done by people who hold God as important in their lives. The response of some Muslims who have reacted with violence have been even more damaging then the cartoons, which brings me to the point that if those Christians who claim to love Jesus felt that it was within their religion to poke fun at another religion then they have taken the opiate of Satan. Also, if those Muslims who claim to follow Muhammed, who stated that the greatest saying he could leave his followers is not to get "angry", felt that it was in the right to respond to the cartoons with violence then they have also taken the opiate of Satan. So I am writing this to encourage those who have not taken the opiate of Satan to help to extinguish the lower passions of those with in your religion that are under the spell of hate, so we do not enter into a war of the religions that will only result in the total enslavement of mankind to Satan. This movement to get man to be more conscious of his actions and responsibility to himself, fellow man, and environment is the "Christ movement". This is the return of Christ.

Old 02-07-2006, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Satan's opiate for the religious mind.

How very well said, Akbar. It cuts right to the heart of the matter.

First inflame, then initiate violence that can only spread, especially amongst those at the bottom of the economic ladder on both sides, for whom religion is about the only thing they really have left in this world or those who actually believe in their religion and wish to preserve it.

The cartoon provocation is a variation on the riots that started in France and spread over Europe. Never fear, if this uprising dies down, there will be another one and more to come.

Their intention is to have Christianity and Islam fight and destroy each other, clearing the path for Satan to rule what is left of humanity.

It fair boggles the mind at the success of these Satanists and their plans for the human race. We wind up serving them, even when we attempt to fight against them.

The money they spend on "Think Tanks" to determine how we will react to their scenarios is money well spent.

I admire your thesis and endorse your appeal to thinking men to be more conscious of their responsibility to themselves, their fellow man and the environment.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-08-2006, 07:27 AM

Thanks, I see this as the only way toward peace for mankind. Unfortunately, it seems like we are headed to war due to gasoline Satan is pouring on the flames of our uncontrolled passions. All of us can get caught up into insult for insult until it leads to violence, but it takes faith to be able to turn that situation around into a peaceful solution in which both parties come to peace or one party refrain from the insults, so they can return to peace within themselves. We see on this site that most are reactionary to Satan's opiate and not proactive. We need more solutions and less shock and awe.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:23 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/AkbarSalve.jpg[/img]
SATAN'S
OPIATE
FOR THE
RELIGIOUS
MIND.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:04 AM

Akbar,
Is "Madcow" Satan or the opiate.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:42 PM

I think you are intelligent enough to read his posts on this site to come up with your own answer to this question.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:37 PM

I think you are both members of the same union.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:24 AM

Quote:
The cartoons in Europe were Satanic, not done by people who hold God as important in their lives.
:roll: :lol: The cartoons were humerous nothing more much like Madcows graphic art work here on cc, yet i have not seen muslim bros flocking to this site to place a fatwah on madcow yet.Strange you would think akbar would have summoned the warriors of Allah with shout of "Allah Akbar" and death to the Kuffir infidel Madcow, after madcows outrages to islam strangely no such occurances could it be that akbar is not even muslim or arab but some kind of CIA/Mossad plant giving us the wrong impression!.Anyway in relation to the Danish cartoons unfortunately Muslims have no sense of humour because they are dead serious about everything!Personally i thought they were hilarious as are madcows equally important pieces here on cc.:roll: :lol:

Quote:
The response of some Muslims who have reacted with violence have been even more damaging then the cartoons, which brings me to the point that if those Christians who claim to love Jesus felt that it was within their religion to poke fun at another religion then they have taken the opiate of Satan.
What makes you think the majority of europeans are even christians the majority of europeans are secular humanists and have been since the enlightenment thats 200 years of being secular humanist as opposed to 1400 odd years of Islamic theocracies and continuing by getting even worse!.:roll:
Old 02-11-2006, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Strange you would think akbar would have summoned the warriors of Allah with shout of "Allah Akbar" and death to the Kuffir infidel Madcow, after madcows outrages to islam strangely no such occurances could it be that akbar is not even muslim or arab but some kind of CIA/Mossad plant giving us the wrong impression!
:-? Hmmm... Thatís a good point!

I lack full knowledge of the Muslim religion, but I think their reaction to these cartoons is rather peculiar.

What about all the anti-Muslim comics published after 9/11?
Old 02-11-2006, 04:57 PM

As our presentations are orchestrated so are their responses orchestrated. All religions are in some ways humorous, but in our humor we never include the founder of the religion, just the silly followers that twist the original intent to suit their agenda. We do not approve of including Muhammad in the recent cartoons, nor would we approve of cartoons of Jesus, Buddha, Vishnu or any figure held by some in true respect. The message given and the ideas of followers is a different matter from the originator's intentions.