Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2005, 06:35 PM

Default Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE NWO FROM A PERSONAL STANDPOINT

Ok People,
so we just wait and see? I'm not sure if a new id system is for some other reason.
Besides keeping a tab on us. Yeah, I believe that. To help us with easy managment (?) For them of us, yes?
Here's my thing: Will a new id contain a code for each of us? A code that ranks us as to status/class/clout??? Will this id card/mark/whatever limit us? And as to what and how far? And has anyone heard lately as to what Bush is doing as far as "mandatory" retirement fund? (taken out of our pay)

Old 03-03-2005, 06:44 PM

Quote:
get_real wrote:
Ok People,
so we just wait and see? I'm not sure if a new id system is for some other reason.
Besides keeping a tab on us. Yeah, I believe that. To help us with easy managment (?) For them of us, yes?
Here's my thing: Will a new id contain a code for each of us? A code that ranks us as to status/class/clout??? Will this id card/mark/whatever limit us? And as to what and how far? And has anyone heard lately as to what Bush is doing as far as "mandatory" retirement fund? (taken out of our pay)
if you don't see it now, you never will, and when you think you see, too late
Old 03-03-2005, 07:04 PM

Mandatory: :-o :-o :-o

”get_real”, it looks that all of your ideas are plausible. If they can & could, I’d say they will. Why not. A lot easier management. One group, 2 steps forward, the 2nd group 1 step forward, & those remaining, do an about face & exit to aboard the cargo plane. Sure. As for “mandatory retirement”, I thought that was our “social security”, which is now in the process of being dismantled & re-structured, as we speak.
8-)
Old 03-03-2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
RUready wrote:
Quote:
55132 wrote:
ru,

what it is about the nwo? I will tell you

its run by thieves, liars, killers and corrupt men, the kind of people who have no regards for anyone and will do anything to get their way, the world must be told about them, sadly most will never understand and many will choose to try to join them - as if they could, it’s a struggle for knowledge and awareness the things they most hate.

i for one will not be lead by them

you are very keen at double speak, and you know how to plant doubt and memes. but your attitude in belittling betrays you , you are good at mocking but not that good
Well, you won't be lead by them. OK. Then tell me how are you going to avoid the NWO agenda. Very simple question.

i never said i was going to avoid it, it is inevitable as is inevitable its destruccion by the hand of Jesus the Christ
Old 03-03-2005, 07:44 PM

Old 03-03-2005, 09:00 PM

ru,

i can agree with you that in principal we are as human as the nwo set, and are prone to the same faults, and none by our selves are any better then the other.

no one can accept or reject anyone on this site its a free forum, anyone can disagree with anyone and that is fine its still a free country. but you must also know that the nwo is a religious issue and that the only religious world view that confronts them the nwo are the christians, all others either ignore them or participate of it. That’s why you find many Christians in sites like these.

you say “where is it written that if you are not christian, then you are one of 'them'. what's with that nonsense”.

the only person I have heard this nonsense is from you, is this another vain attempt at planting a meme?

you started the thread with a noticably mocking tone and some of us cought you at it, btw
educational credentials can be meaningless in fact they can be hinderence.

and I remind you again that this is a forum to discuss issues and by definition it means that there will be confronting, if you don't like it or can’t take it don't iniciate it. if we where all to think like you propose then we would be drones. I think that we can all agree and disagree, some times feathers are ruffled, so?

good in the nwo? i guess it would be good for people who think like them or who want to be part of them and for those that don’t think at all. but for people who are against evil it will never be good.

no one here is going against religion, race, or heritage, so stop trying to create diversion issues here, and present your ideas and be ready to receive replies.

anyone can post any name here but they really don’t mean anything cause we can never know if they are real.

But I do hope your family is real, may God bless them.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:02 PM

You Can’t Handle The Truth: :-o :-o :-o

Correct me if I’m wrong, but we heard that phrase, which became a “cliché,” in the movie “A Few Good Men”. That was cool…

I agree. I have often said to people, including my dad, when they got upset when I answered their question, & didn’t want to hear any more,… I said,…

I you don’t have the balls to hear the answer, then don’t ask the question.

Simple, & to the point…
8-)
Old 03-03-2005, 10:34 PM

Ha ha...yeh right on Jimbo.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:03 PM

Quote:
RUready wrote:

RE: of belittling people--most of you people in this forum are no better than the NWO upper crust. look at you, unless someone is christian, you don't accept them. this site should contain peoples of all backgrounds/beliefs. the one thing that this CC is for is the unity of those against the NWO. where is it written that if you are not christian, then you are one of 'them'. what's with that nonsense. i thought you people were advanced/educated. how dare you come down hard on those who do not have your religious/christian/spiritual/faith, etc beliefs.
Dear RU,

Welcome.

You know what you wrote up there...thats PURE NWO.

People have the right to form groups and exclude people. It's called 'choosing'.

I dont have to welcome you and neither does anyone else.

Perhaps you'll find that it's your style rather than the fact you "ar'nt" Christian.

Personally, you dont bother me, though your views appear draped in a little rigid aggro...like your comment that it's OBVIOUS that the bible is 'simple' metaphor.

Well it's not obvious to everyone and dare I say it a little presumptious of you.

You are entitled to your views as are everyone else...except Rush :-P Only joking Rush.

The NWO wants us all to be 'tolerent' and 'nice' and not kick up a fuss.

The Aboriginal people of my country adhered to this principal and look what happened to them.

I dont want to accept 'ALL' views or 'ALL' people. I want the right to pick and choose. I want the right to decide my values and those I share them with.

If people dont like my values they can FUCK off back to their own country of origen and leave Australia to the original theives.

Please dont tell me I have to be tolerent of anyone or anything.

Besides that...it's your turn to be the plant!

Enjoy!

I'm off to full time work next week people. Dont worry, my foul mouth will be going with me! Just a few days left to blather it about.

Brendon O'Connell
Old 03-04-2005, 12:32 AM

Quote:
I dont want to accept 'ALL' views or 'ALL' people. I want the right to pick and choose. I want the right to decide my values and those I share them with.

Please dont tell me I have to be tolerent of anyone or anything.
I SOO agree with you, true!

This rubbish "tolerance" agenda is all about forcing you to accept everything from pedophilia to Satanism to Jewish Communism. Real freedom is when I have the right to disagree and act on it. My dad always says he doesn't have anything against gay people as long as it's not compulsory to be one! :-D

The people pushing most for "tolerance" are usually the most intolerant, especially towards people critisizing THEM. That's why they try to force everyone to tolerate them! "Tolerance" is just another NWO/Communist doublespeak term, like "political correctness"...