Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2005, 07:51 AM

Default Do a little debt, sell a little oil, get down tonight, hey, get down tonight!

Nova Scotia and Newfoundland have just recieved 1oo% of offshore royalties. The PM, Prime Minister, was in town yesterday and told us we get to keep 100% of our oil revenue worth many many millions. Sniff, sniff, let me wipe a tear... weep weep... we are gonna be O.K.

Wake up folks, the money is going to be directly applied against the provincial debt. Under Premiere Buchanan, the pedophile involved in the Shelburne Boys School fiasco of bribery and pay-offs and no investigating under any circumstances... deep breath.

After his reign as supreme cock of the walk, Nova Scotia's debt was about the size of the debt for all of the rest of Canada. Doesn't paint a very nice picture, eh? He apparently had a spending habbit of some sorts.

Anyhoo, the new flunkies of corruption have learnt well, so they'll do a little debt, sell a little oil, get down tonight, hey, get down tonight! This tune reminds me of Iraq for some reason.

Oh for fcuks sakes, when will the bullshit end?
Are people really so naive or just plain ignorant?

Maybe it is a combination of both???

The Provincially corrupt debt-loving politicians just got a blank cheque!!! Poor Nova Scotia.

Old 02-16-2005, 08:02 AM

Default Re: Do a little debt, sell a little oil, get down tonight, hey, get down tonight!

Not naive at all. You said it in the first paragraph: "we are gonna be OK" (thrown at ya), and that's exactly what people want to hear so they can wipe the slate. Give them an iota nicey nice, and all is well in the world!! BS is right.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Do a little debt, sell a little oil, get down tonight, hey, get down tonight!

"Get Down Tonight" - :-) :-) :-)

And that reminds me of a phrase I heard in some movie, quite a few years ago,

“And you can take that to the bank.”

Said by a “corrupt politician” while talking to his thug buddies in a back alley, while being secretly filmed,… & slightly before they realized, “they were not alone.”

Sometimes it feels like when they talk to address us, the people, they are saying only what they want to be recorded in the history books, regardless of the realities we know are in conflict w/ what they are saying. As if somehow they know, it doesn’t matter at all. It’s all going to be Ok. They are talking only for the record…
8-)
Old 03-03-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
"Get Down Tonight" - :-) :-) :-)

And that reminds me of a phrase I heard in some movie, quite a few years ago,

“And you can take that to the bank.”

Said by a “corrupt politician” while talking to his thug buddies in a back alley, while being secretly filmed,… & slightly before they realized, “they were not alone.”

Sometimes it feels like when they talk to address us, the people, they are saying only what they want to be recorded in the history books, regardless of the realities we know are in conflict w/ what they are saying. As if somehow they know, it doesn’t matter at all. It’s all going to be Ok. They are talking only for the record…
8-)
Yes, my father (rest in peace), would say that as well. He had a difficult time referring to a history book as being factual.
But, anyway, I have a question (as always). Who/where is thee history book written? Under who's jurisdiction? Who edits, approves, and such? Nutty question?
Old 03-03-2005, 07:30 PM

Rewriting History: :-o :-o :-o

I'm not really sure, but I guess some gov official recording takes place, taken by their stenographers, & then of course there is the "Encyclopedia Britannica," & whoever writes & publishes it.
8-)
Old 03-03-2005, 09:51 PM

There has been no social studies curriculum in Nova Scotia since 1999???

The teachers are teaching what by whose guidlines?

Isn't social studies about history and geography of lands and nations of peoples and how they live?

The teachers don't/can't acknowledge the criminal history of absolute corruption to teach the kids so I guess history is anybody's guess here.

...probably what the Canuck poopaganda machine spews out in the local papers.

I agree jimbo, it's all WWf for me - as fake and as staged as a poorly acted wrestlemania production - that's how I see those pathetic assholes called politicians.

I think them kind of people lie so much that they may no longer differentiate a lie from the truth, in their own minds. They believe their own lies, the lies they tell themselves to justify what they do in secret, in short - scary but sometimes true.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:48 PM

Rewriting History: :-o :-o :-o

I'm not really sure, but I guess some gov official recording takes place, taken by their stenographers, & then of course there is the "Encyclopedia Britannica," & whoever writes & publishes it.

And then again, there is the devoted journalist or career historian (amateur or not), who might, upon their own convictions, keep records & personal notes of events as they unfold. Then this information might get passed down, to their siblings, or to others by means of journals, or books, etc. Such as let’s say, when people who play music pass this knowledge down to others w/o having to belong to any recognized or accepted overseeing body or institution. And that would be considered part of the “cultural heritage” of that society.

As for what “maripopinz” suggested about “no longer being able to differentiate between their “lies” & “reality”, yes, I agree. This behavior being characteristic of those w/ “multiple-personality syndrome,” & “sociopaths,” who at some point in their lives start lying in order to correct or stabilize some “reality” they can not “mentally” cope w/ or handle. Then, when they continue this behavior unchecked, it reaches a point where their “lies becomes their truth”, & sometimes they will either forget that anything ever happened, or they will “truthfully” (in their minds) deny the “truth”. Pretty sick, but real.

I know that in order to attain any degree of spirituality (getting in touch w/ your soul or spirit), you have to be “honest” w/ yourself. In order for you to be able to “heal” the “self”, you have to “acknowledge” the “truth”, at least to yourself. Otherwise you will remain “broken”. Sometimes you see in movies when someone momentarily sees themselves in the “mirror,” after a “traumatic episode,” & then crush it & break it. This is almost an “externalization” of an internally “broken personality.”

Lies usually belong to the “control freaks” or the control personalities, Most likely this behavior starts developing when very young. As they mature, they feel the power to be able to control both people & situations. If you are brought up to tell the truth, like I was, then you might for a very long time fall prey to these “freaks”. You assume others are like yourself, & you believe them. It takes a while to break from this spell, but when you do, then you can see right through these people. I say that a “liar” is always a “liar”. It never fails.
8-)