Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2005, 12:52 AM

Default How They Distract Us. Extract From "Wag The Dog". Now Up & Running.

I've been real busy setting up a few things.

Too many things happening to stay away after my melodramatic departure message.

Here are 2 extracts from Hollywood productions.

"Extract from Wag The Dog. For those not familiar with the movie... a Washington 'clean up' man is hired to distract the American people from the Presidents sexual infidelity 11 days before the election. To do this they must produce a war or at least the 'appearence of a war'. Take special note of the Hollywood production of a scene to be used as news footage. Remember this in light of the Bin Ladin tapes and many other Hollywood productions masquarading as news. The movie was made in 1996...remember this as the characters plot to con the American people with fear of 'Muslim Extremists' armed with a nuclear 'suitcase bomb'. Remember too that this film was released just months before the Monica Lewinski scandal and Clintons bombing ironically of Kosovo, just over the border from Albania.

"This is an extract from the movie Starship Troopers 2. The original Starship Troopers was a critical comment on the descent into fascism in America. Unfortunately the movie did not quite live up to the book. In these extracts from the second movie we see footage/propaganda not unlike todays on U.S television. The ending in the recruiting station is especially poignent".

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Very sorry. Not up yet. My partner in crime considers chasing women about the countryside more importent. I really should learn how to do it myself.

Will be up in a few hours.

Again, apolagies.

Now Up!

Old 02-26-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Re: How They Distract Us. Extract From "Wag The Dog". Now Up & Running.

Hey True, I don't remember Starship Troopers 2 ever showing in theaters. Have you seen it? I saw the first one opening day in downtown Brisbane. The people in the movie were all brainwashed into loving the State. What was it? "Service equals Citizenship". In the clip you provide of the second movie, It has a much different message than the first. I'm trying to see if I can get a copy of it somewhere. I'd really like to see that. The ending at the recruiting station was quite moving how that bastard recruiter says to the woman's baby,"Hurry up spud, we need fresh meat for the grinder". Dax's words about "being called a hero instead of fool" was really good too. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-26-2005, 05:40 PM

What I like most about the first Starship Troopers movie was seeing the military promotional ads and how they sensationalize it to make it look like it's fuckin' disneyland. Sad thing is, I don't know if many people made the connection between the movie and the bullshit ads the military pushes in real life. I was already in my second year of service in my 5 year tour when I saw the movie.
Jewish conspiracy revealed on South Park- classic. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:29 AM

Thanks NH.

I've gotem both on dvd.

I never saw the second in the theaters at all.

I think they're brilliantly done though. The first got lost a little bit though.

Best. Brendon
Old 02-27-2005, 02:31 AM

BTW, i've sen a few of the real ads on the U.S army.

If something like that got shown here...actually they would'nt dare. It's so flippin syruppy i want to throw up.

Geeez,,, i cant believe people go for it.

I was an army freak when i was young and not even i could fall for it. Thank god a knee injury from footy kept me out.

Best.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:59 PM

They call it "The Army of One" in the US army commercials(as in ONE army of the world having all sovereignty broken down). It used to be "Be all you can be". Army National Guard, "You Can!". Marines, "The few, the proud,". Navy, "Full Speed Ahead". I don't remember the remember the recruiting mantra of the Airforce. It's all syruppy BS like you said. :-P