Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2006, 09:40 AM

Default Is the UAE Blackmailing Bush Over 9/11?

Is the UAE Blackmailing Bush Over 9/11?

I have to admit that I originally thought that all of this hoopla over the UAE port scandal was a stunt designed to reinforce the official 9/11 conspiracy theory. Judging by a number of indicators, the truth about 9/11 is exploding. The mounting evidence that blows the official conspiracy theory out of the water is starting to trickle into the mainstream. I am getting the feeling that the media (co conspirators) and the culprits are feeling the heat and becoming desperate. As a result, I thought the UAE non-scandal was an effort to reconnect the events of 9/11 to the so-called , many of whom are still walking around, according to numerous media reports ( other than American media, of course!).

But I just heard something interesting from one of my sources (actually the story is second hand). There seems to be speculation that the UAE may be blackmailing George W. Bush into supporting their port deal. It has been suggested that the UAE would surely know whether or not the “claims” made about them by the US regarding the events of 9/11 were true or not. Perhaps they remained silent because there was something in it for them. Perhaps the port deal is part of the deal.

FULL BLOG HERE:
http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=313

Old 03-13-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Is the UAE Blackmailing Bush Over 9/11?

Naww. I don't think the Arabs did 9-11... I think the blackmail is from Israel.. TVNEWSLIES never suggests that Israel is anything but innocent...

The fact of the matter is that the UAE is at the straits where 70% of the ME's oil comes out of. On the other side of the straits is Iran

The U.S. has to use the UAE in its plans to destabilize Iran.. This is where we repair our warships..

The U.S. Congress has just spit at them.. So they are going to the Euro.

TVNEWSLIES.. Never mentions a whisper that Israel might have something to do with the problems created by the establishment of Israel and Palestine in the ME in 1947 or 1948.

TVNEWSLIES never suggests that Israel might be a partner in 911.... TVNEWSLIES is a pretend "truthsite" as one of their two eyes is blind to Israel's atrocities, and contrivances.
Hang around their site and read their articles and tell me I'm not "spot on".
Old 03-13-2006, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Is the UAE Blackmailing Bush Over 9/11?

A Pretend "Truthsite" :-o :-o :-o

sablefish, your analysis makes good logical sense.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)