Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2006, 10:57 PM

Default Somethin Interesting about American History

Everyone seems to be asking or thinking to themselves, "What the fuck is it going to take to get people to wake up and fight back against the NWO?" Well, the obvious answer is a police state. Now lets go back in time for a minute, shall we? Back in the 1700's after the 7 Years War (French & Indian), King George III decided to leave the British troops stationed at the colonies to see how loyal the colonists really were essentially establishing a police state. The colonists were really pissed off cuz they were so used to having their autonomy for the last hundred years or so of colonization before George sent his goddamn red coats to ensure the colonists followed through with their obligations to being British subjects. You all see the pattern now? So, I think once we start seeing police in the streets decked out in riot gear and carrying fully automatic weapons on a regular basis will we start to see any real form
of rebellion. I personally believe we are way past the point of a peaceful revolution. The only difference this time is that the government has ensured that the citizenry does not have equal access to the same technology of weaponry that they have access to. So, even if violent revolution breaks out, I'm not all that hopeful because they'll have their fully automatic weapons and we'll be stuck with our shotguns, pistols, and revolvers. We might as well be throwing rocks. If we were really free, wouldn't the second amendment apply to all citizens in every state at all times for any kind of gun? Remember that Brady bitch, "Why do you need guns when we have the police?" Sad thing is, most people in are country are blind worshipers of the state and they'll fall right in line when the marshal law hits because they'll be too intimidated to fight back or they truly are loyalists. The colonists in the old days called them Tories. Hope ya'll enjoyed my rant. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 06-17-2006, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Somethin Interesting about American History

I enjoyed it because I agree. I can not believe the number of sycophants that are around me. If you aren't born rich they assume you were born to be a wage slave. It's the Circus Maximus all over again. We need to fight back, but I don't see this happening.