Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2006, 05:37 PM

Default Re: The Setup to Destroy America

Somewhere someone studies every response that is received from a stimulus. This I can guarantee. I seem to pick up more of this as the years go by. Television is a passive medium as contrasted against the internet which is active. I don't think the powers that be like that. More control will come to the internet. I really believe that coming events do cast their shadow before them and someone studies the response to that shadow with great intent.

Old 07-06-2008, 02:18 PM

Default Re: The Setup to Destroy America

My God My God!!!!

The people you see killing and reveling in slaughter, are not like me. I am an American and I oppose the "war" in Iraq, and the occupation of other nations. America will recieve backlash because we have only thought about ourselves. There is a genocide going on in Darfur, but no one is reporting on it or really seems to care. It is a shame to see my country w/ so much, but only do what will to expand its economy.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.