Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2004, 08:06 AM

Default Re: Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

Born_To_Die

Show me the verses or tell me why you think Revelation is for a specific race and then I shall explain my reasons for why it is not.

Old 12-16-2004, 10:08 AM

You would have to have basic knowledge of the

Hebrew language to see it ... because Hebrew

is NOT known by 99.09% of the planet ... I would

say the revelation was given to a SINGLE race.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:31 AM

I am sorry Born_To_Die

That is not a good enough reason for me.

But I will agree with you when you say it was

for a single race. That would be the human race.

All the ETs and little Greys are screwed.

....curious to know what single race you think it was for.....
Old 12-16-2004, 11:30 AM

the Hebrews because the medium IS the message

and leaves NO room for any belief system.

Knowing is everything ... anything else is

fantasy.

Do you agree Madkhao ?
Old 12-16-2004, 12:07 PM

A Hebrew is a term used for Jews by foreigners.

The term Israelite was used by the Jews amongst themselves.

What is a Jew to you?

Are you still carnal and stuck on appearances and places that you can physically see?

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And there you have my point of view.

One who has accepted Christ is a Jew to God.

Doesn't matter where your from.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The new Jerusalem is for the new Jew, not the old

Look past what you can see and see the message not the medium, the Spirit and not the person.

Not many people do - this is why they war.

They believe only what they see

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Quote:
Knowing is everything ... anything else is
fantasy.
:-o
That sounds like something the serpent said to Eve.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:57 PM

What about believing?

Does the Moslem or the Jew or the Christian believe in Miracles? I believe and I don't know. Born to, you appear to have faith, of a kind (no offence meant). Are miracles fantasy as they may not be understood under the guise of knowledge?

Believing is everything. If we believe this world is ending armageddon style with the illuminato at the helm or whatever; we are creating a self-fullfilling prophecy. Our actions will surely follow up on what we believe.

If I have faith that I am an artist and I can sell my sculptures... will I? Given hope and time.

Is there any way I can have direct knowledge of this future circumstance? I'm not God.

I have a belief system which is positive and motivates me to do positive things.

What do I know? Not very much about anything, if I am honest. Although I am travelled and getting older, I only know what I have experienced and even that has been tainted by the filters of society as I have been taught how to percieve things... ignore the ugly bits and pretend Nova Scotia is such a nice place to live.

Let me go throw up in our sewage ridden harbour where the natives are scared to tell the tourists, "Ugh, I wouldn't wash your kids face in that or your hands... we still pump raw untreated sewage direct into our harbour... it is 2004? Our local government "loaned" the money for the sewage treatment plant to their contractor friends to build the sewage system for the "new" subdivision of Claton Park. They didn't have to pay it back to the tax payer and I'm certain a few politicians benefitted from this scam.

Can I see floaters in the harbour? Yes. That would be knowledge.

Can I prove those who stole tax-payers money? No. I still believe they did what they did. I have seen floaters in the harbour any time I cared to look for them and Nova Scotia's new fish on the extinction list... the blow fish. It looks like a floating used condom. Disgusting.

I believe our beliefs are more important than any knowledge we obtain. It is our beliefs that set the filters for the sub-conscious to seek and find knowledge to support whichever belief system we are currently following.

I believe in God. I have no knowledge that I may translate into proof to show another individual that God is real. I have personal experience though.

Mad cow I love the way you believe in God!
I think it's called faith of a positive nature as opposed to destructive knowledge.

mary XXX
Old 12-16-2004, 01:15 PM

-----------------------------------------------That sounds like something the serpent said to Eve.
-----------------------------------------------

You're right knowing does feel

like biting into the fruit of good and evil.

:-o
Old 12-16-2004, 01:43 PM

BTD - biting or reaping?

mary XXX
Old 12-16-2004, 02:09 PM

Isn't knowledge scary?

The Illuminati is all about knowledge, the more they know the more enlightened they are. For a while there I was wondering if all this knowledge was bad for me and then I read this verse;

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

It does feel like biting into the fruit of good and evil doesn't it?

What will we do with all this knowledge - that's what I want to know?

Most people I try to tell what's going on just shake their heads and say whatever.

Ignorance is bliss.

Then I feel stupid for saying anything at all to them because - what am I doing? - spreading fear, anger, worry...

That's why I mostly talk about what I know from the word of God. I was never told to do anything but repent, forgive and preach the gospel, love God and love everyone else and leave the rest up to God.

Vengeance is Gods

Everybodys got what's coming to them.....even me

God is just, merciful, righteous and answers prayers to those who believe so if you want a miracle, just ask Him for it.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:06 PM

Dear God,

I would like the miracle of truth to unfold all over this wonderful creation called earth.

Yours faithfully,

Mary XXX