Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2004, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

Mary,

A couple of months ago I was talking to some people about "religion" and I had said to them that I wanted to know more about Islam.

Lo and Behold! God brought me Ahmad and God knows how gullible I am so He brought me all these other believers in Jesus Christ so that my faith should not fail.

I consider little things like that to be miracles.

:-)

Old 12-16-2004, 05:04 PM

Me too!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Thank God eh?

Mary XXX
Old 12-31-2004, 11:40 AM

Hey !! Some of the best quotes I have seen in awhile:
Word to Marypopinz

"Believing is everything. If we believe this world is ending armageddon style with the illuminato at the helm or whatever; we are creating a self-fullfilling prophecy. Our actions will surely follow up on what we believe"

"Dear God,

I would like the miracle of truth to unfold all over this wonderful creation called earth.

Yours faithfully,

Mary XXX"

I had the same feelings
9-11 was like a fear hateful instilling device
The terrorist code blue yellow whatever
Is like fear on command

People need to wake up and stop feeding negative energy into the beast system
Old 12-31-2004, 11:53 AM

Hogwart's Henry. It's all in the advertising.

Thank you and thank God, eh? He's my inspiration... the plain and simple truth.

It speaks volumes in so few words.

"I am the alpha and the Omega".

There is no beginning... there is no end. That is God. Truth is infinite, never-ending, unaltering. Darkness is only the absence of light and/or is it societies blind refusal to acknowledge the light?

"Living through this hell in earth, messes with your mind.
Propaganda everywhere, is it a sign of the times?
I live in faith the sun will rise, time will tell the truth.
No more lie or alibis, there's a miracle called proof.

So come along all the way for the children who make me say
I said it, "It's the darkside of the moon."

It's my life, it's your're life, it's all about life, I am me.
What goes comes around, crashing to the ground, the truth that I have found, we are FREE!"

Mary Anne XXX

Freedom is a state of mind and a way of life.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow." inspired words from a pop group I can't remember the name of.

XXX
Old 12-31-2004, 01:01 PM

Last I looked...

666 The Number Of The Beast
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=244&forum=11

The “devil” is the biggest liar, & very skillful at it, the great deceiver. He’ll tell you that those things that you thought were “evil” are actually good. The paths to fail are all over. Don’t be deceived or tempted…

Eternity is a long time…
8-)
Old 12-31-2004, 02:58 PM

Um, just what is "Hogwart's Henry"?
I'm assuming that is some sort of British or Canadian product that we Yanks never hear of, like those Tim Horton's donuts?
Old 12-31-2004, 03:18 PM

Freemann, thanx for asking.

It is a quote from a political cartoon that once caught my eye that just explained everything to me.

I'll find it and post it when I get my act together and fix my computer.

There's a picture of the wizard guy from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter strolling, man to youth, from that rediculously endless series of books and movies that all of Britain waited for publication day to get fresh off thepresses, in hardcover. Even the adults were buying it up left, right and sinker. Harry Potter madness.

Hogwart's was the academy where the apprentice magician Harry went to study. The book became an ongoing series of best seller's because the media told the public it was a best-seller. Self-fulling public prohesy.

They ushered in the occult into the lamestream mind through this simple medium of a children's story book, leading to lots of hollywood films.

The message is,

It's all bullshit. They are telling you what they want you to believe as truth. The secret is understanding their methods of advertising. Once you understand the psychology behind that medium...you can see the method to their madness.

I once again hope I have made sense as I know I work a little different in my mind, than some, and I don't always explain things as good as I would like to.

mary XXX
Old 12-31-2004, 03:42 PM

If you can consider the righteous, the wicked and the ignorant to be 3 different races, than yes, I believe that God can be called selective. Other then that, God CREATED the physical traits of the ethnicities of mankind. How can he choose one over the other?

God is perfect, and in a perfect world, ethnicity would never be a factor. However, we are human and thereby flawed, so some of us are racists, while some of us are selective in who we hate. In my personal belief, God doesn't even hate the wicked, so long as they repent . . . and even if they do not repent, he punishes them, but he does not hate them, nor does he hide truths from one and not another. It is there for anyone who wishes to not be ignorant, nor wicked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-02-2005, 11:20 PM

Since I am white I am going to throw out this observation to who ever wants to recieve it:

White people are pretty damn racist.
I swear. We have names for everybody. Especially other white races. We have the newfies , frogs are frenchmen , sour krauts are the germans , limeys are the English. We even make fun of accents. In bastan .. I mean boston. The yankees
The southern drawl .. you must be a red neck.
What aBOOT canadians/canuks?
The germans do not like the french who do not like the english who would like to own ireland and scotland. Internal fighting for centuries.
Can't really agree on one religion , although i'd estimate a large percentage of white people believe in Jesus. On the other hand we have all the occult practices which are predominantly old white man's clubs.

I had a korean friend who said that the same goes for most of the asian countries...
the tower of babylon carries on.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:48 PM

pure concept.

Ding, ding, ding, you win the bravery award! Most of us white Europeans do not socialize outside our own race. How many white folks suffer the superiority complex of making fun of those they figure, have less of than them. I think it's a Jerry Springer kind of attitude.

Look at that sad sack of shit over there, and don't dare look in the mirror. Sounds NWO, to me. A lot of us are guilty, to a greater or lesser degree.

The black folks around these parts are just as racist as the whites. Kids are warned of how they will be met in society and they learn, in life, what their parents taught them to be the truth.

I bet the Chinese are feeling superior to all their neighbours too as probably every silly nationality of peoples in this world who have been blessed with capitalism - a superiority complex in the making.

Capitalism means I have more than you, ergo I am worth more than you - I am better than you.

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they fear. I was brought up in a white upper middle class racist neighbourhood. There were no black families in my neighbourhood. Point of note, a 12 year old recently defined her neighbourhood as good. I asked her how does she defined a good neighbourhood. "No black people" was her response and she just finished explaining to me that she wasn't racist.

I also have a lot of friends of many nationalities. I have learnt that ignorant biggots come in all races and sizes, from my friends.

Sadly, the propaganda machine has been fine-tuning the white racism to the nth degree. When it is backed up by the media and the police, and society in general??? What do we expect.

The New World Order. A bunch of racist sheep, all laughing at the next one in line, while they all stand in line, at the slaughterhouse. Paints a pretty silly picture.

Everyone is so busy looking for the bad, that no one bothers to acknowledge the good or see the common ground.`

In closing, I agree with you.

XXX