Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

[quote]
marypopinz wrote:

The New World Order. A bunch of racist sheep, all laughing at the next one in line, while they all stand in line, at the slaughterhouse. Paints a pretty silly picture.

Everyone is so busy looking for the bad, that no one bothers to acknowledge the good or see the common ground.`

very perceptive mary... and funny too. what sillies we are sometimes. the government has perpetuated this,of course,knowing the old "divide and conquer" strategy .

also to jimbo:

that article is very compelling . i have wondered about the catholic church before . however ,there are true believers in the catholic church,so we should be careful to differentiate between the institution itself and the folks who are being misled .

you are a thinker .

Old 01-05-2005, 02:25 PM

oops...would someone tell me how to properly use the quote feature here ? obviously i haven't figured it out .
Old 01-05-2005, 02:32 PM

Quote:
oops...would someone tell me how to properly use the quote feature here ? obviously i haven't figured it out .
Left click on the text you want to quote and drag the cursor, highligting it. Then right click and select copy from the file window.
Left click on the reply button and open up a new posting page.
In the first row opposite Message: click on the last icon. A quote box will open upper lefthand part of screen.
Right click over top of quote box to reveal file window again. Left click on paste. Your text should be inserted. Left click onto the Okay button, and your text should be inserted into your message.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:40 PM

[ q u o t e ]

The words you want inside the white box

[ / q u o t e ]

I had to put in spaces to show you what it should look like before and after the stuff you want quoted. Normally there is no spaces though.
I thought maybe I could explain a different way.
:-)
Old 01-14-2005, 12:36 PM

billiard" I was just looking down here to see if there was anything interesting going on, not that there isn't, but I was just let's say "browsing" through, & found a note you wrote to me.

I am not exactly sure what you are referring to, especially when you say

Quote:
that article is very compelling
however, in general, I could say the following:

I was raised a catholic, however now, I just believe in the fact that God permeates though all of creation at all times. I think man’s religions include their own “distortions,” so you may have observed that I do not speak on behalf or against any one’s religion.

I think God, & even Christ are beyond religion. You can & should make a personal connection w/ the energy that allows you to exist & have this experience, however, you don’t need to go to church or listen to any one man on the surface of this earth to accomplish that.

You don’t need any one man’s guidance to reach God. All you need is the “mind” that God gave you, & any inspiration thereof.

I can understand how, that idea, could leave some people clueless, as to what to do next. However, if people rely on a man’s “understanding, interpretation & inspiration” as to what God is, then they are “missing” to utilize their “minds” (which is a part of God) to reach the same conclusions or to differ from them, & thus fail to “think” for themselves. That is also what the word “experience” means. Otherwise, they would just be, “blindly” believing w/o any kind of “rationalization” taking place. To me that would be scarier than attending church every week & taking the “priest’s” word for it.
8-)
Old 01-23-2005, 11:37 AM

Well said Jimbo, well said.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:57 PM

666 in the language it was written, was written as letters assigned a numerical value . . . before the invention of 0 through 9 numerical system. 666 spelled out the name Nero Ceaser, the name of a king who actually brought the end of the world to a small nation about the time the book was written. It was basicly a warning to those in the nation that had been destroyed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 09-22-2005, 09:18 PM

GOD is not a racist, but GOD. If you believe in GOD fine if not fine. The Revelation is open to all who will receive it, but it is not forced on any. Your own choices will construct your future. This is what humans demanded and this is what they have.