Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2006, 10:00 AM

Default Retaliation against Sheen?

We all know who owns the networks and that they all follow in lock step whatever the Bush cabal put forth, and inso for Charlie Sheen speaking out I'll bet that another network will change its Monday night lineup to run their most highly watched programs up against 2 & a half men to try to knock its ratings down, right now it runs against 24, supernanny, and the apprentice, or his network (CBS) might move the show to a crummy timeslot to sacrifice their own show.
I guess we just have to wait and see how they respond.
Even if I'm not at home Mondays at 9 my tv will still be on his show to help build his ratings, he deserves our backing!

Old 04-03-2006, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Retaliation against Sheen?

Like I said, the other networks would try to knock Sheens show a few notches down, this week proves it, its up against Prison break and deal or no deal, I say screw those and even if you dont watch it have your box set for sheens show, for the ratings.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Retaliation against Sheen?

Actually his network f cked him over because his how used to be at 9 now its at seven, I hear that tigers eat their own too.