Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2006, 12:08 PM

Default The Watershed Event . . .

And I'll tell ya something else, my sis's & bro's: I remember joking that if they start expurgating Deity from the Constitution that it's time to pack your bags or load your weapons . . . thought it was a joke until it actually hit the news!
I see in the media overtures to what I call the Watershed Event. This is when people of certain religions (i.e. Christian) are banned from commerce or maybe even travel in certain states. Any Born-Again person traveling in Utah will know what I mean.
In fact, in Portland Oregon the police can detain you in total isolation for twenty-four hours: no phone calls, no visitors, etc. It is literally a suspension of civil rights during that time, and perfectly legal.
Another thing happening in certain places is the so-called "deprogramming" of religious members. Imagine the scenario in which a "concerned" family wants a daughter back from the "horrible superstitious brainwashing of the Jesus cult"? She could be taken against her will to a mental institution and be drugged and tortured into submission in order to "deprogram" her. This is what they do in red China, but at least they call a spade a spade!

Old 04-04-2006, 12:19 PM

Default Re: The Watershed Event . . .

SOLUTIONS ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aresdefense.com/product.html :lol:
Old 04-04-2006, 12:30 PM

Cor! I had a couple of crew-cutted jerks tell me "I've got a Sig-Sauer round with your name on it . . ." at a shopping mall once. They failed, however, to specify the exact ordnance they were using at the time. Personally, I prefer the wellbalanced models: http://remtek.com/arms/sig/model/228/228.htm

Sigs are the weapon of choice in quick-draw-need-for-accuracy situations!!
Old 04-04-2006, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Personally, I prefer the wellbalanced models: http://remtek.com/arms/sig/model/228/228.htm

Sigs are the weapon of choice in quick-draw-need-for-accuracy situations!!
See, this is where I get stuck... To be righteous, must one not ever shed blood of another? Jesus said 'Don’t worry about those who can kill your body, but Satan who can kill your soul'.
But then again, if someone tries to kill me, or my loved ones, is it wrong to defend? Maybe Im being TOO strict...
Im a practising martial artist, and I gotta say, it feels 'right' to be doing it. In Africa, the most common weapon used (apart from the AK47) is the panga machete, and so Im perfecting my long-knife technique. It doesn’t feel wrong to be training myself for fatal combat, and usually, when Im doing something that I shouldn’t, I know it in my heart.
If I had to resort to guns, well this is Africa, and illegal guns are cheaper than a Happymeal.
What is your opinion on the whole 'self defence thing'?
Im still not sure what to do, to be honest! :-?
Old 04-04-2006, 05:14 PM

SELF DEFENCE IS PARAMOUNT!

Dominio, with all due respect your Biblical views are FLAWED! When you study and learn the Christian views you have to read the old testament and new testament altogether, I'm no expert on the Bible, but It is a fact that God wants his people to LIVE and not perish, self defence is PARAMOUNT to your relationship with God, You have to survive and live to worship God right? I really think that it is your GOD Given Right to SURVIVE and live freely. :lol:
Old 04-04-2006, 07:15 PM

Every day I see the need for serious self defense. Here most seem to see nothing no matter what the most recent outrage. It is coming down to the individual defending themselves and their families. This is Biblical and right.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:14 PM

You guys are full of poop. Just turn the other cheek and let them kill you.. That will show them that you were morally superior the them... And don't worry about your children.. They will be blessed by your courage and Saintliness.. even though you are dead.... and can't support them.

Come on.. Become a "Real Christian".
Get ready to die.. for it is "The Real Life"... That awaits us on the glorious shores of eternity.

Don't defend yourselves.. Take the moral high ground.. Become a real Christian.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:37 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalLaughs.jpg[/img]
All of you surpass my wishes. Continue by all means.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:41 PM

Quote:
sablefish wrote:

Come on.. Become a "Real Christian".
Get ready to die.. for it is "The Real Life"... That awaits us on the glorious shores of eternity.

Don't defend yourselves.. Take the moral high ground.. Become a real Christian.

It is everybodies RIGHT to LIVE sablefish!
Old 04-04-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalLaughs.jpg[/img]
All of you surpass my wishes. Continue by all means.
HUMANS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE!