Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2006, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Criminals in white face

Thanks, Akbar: rape has a deep pathology of anger, hatred, or insane frustrations; it is less about sex and more about violence: see this link for Susan Brownmiller's pivotal analysis of prison rape:
http://www.colorq.org/HumanRights/article.aspx?d=usa&x=prison
The DOC administration thought that providing female prostitutes for the inmates would reduce the incidence of prison rape. They were naive in their evaluation of the deeper, more sinister pathology which drives men like this, which doesn't bode well for the future of violent crime rehabilitation . . . :hammer:

Old 03-30-2006, 11:22 AM

I can't think of a SINGLE INSTANCE where the media decided to report on a gang rape perpetrated by black on whites, with all the fanfare this one recieved.

once again Akbar is delusional.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 03-30-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
LaDominio,
In countries that had a strong connection to racial oppression. The act of rape is used as a political tool. In America during slavery until 1960, a white man could rape a black woman anytime he wanted to without any reprecussions. Some times they raped women in front of their husbands. The same incidents happened in South Africa and other location in which whites were in
control. Now that things have changed. A lot of blacks are responding to past acts of injustice. Rape in this case is a political tool, in which whites are not the victims, but are oppressors receiving punishment for past and present racial hatred acts towards blacks.
black rapists are now political activists?

i'll make this point again, even though it will be lost on you.

BLACKS NEED TO HELP THEMSELVES. EVERYONE AT ONE POINT IN TIME HAS DOMINATED BY ONE GROUP OR ANOTHER.

In south africa I believe the majority of rapes are occuring between blacks, so there goes your theory about 'pay back' to the white man and political retribution.

This is simply disgusting behavior that has to be condemned, instead of justified. Blaming everything on the white man is your crutch and it takes away personal respsonsibility and leads one to fatalistic thinking.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 03-30-2006, 01:53 PM

Thumper,
You are delusional to state that blacks are not bombarded in the media as rapists more than whites. It would be overkill for me to identify an article displaying the opposite. Just look in your history books and any local jurisdictions in America. Most blacks who did this type of thing were killed before it even got to the media. Also, look into the criminal incidents committed by black sports players and how it was national news the same day it came out. Look at the incident of the Navy football player who is charged with sexual assault it made national news the same day it came out and it is a lesser offense than this one. The only reason this case is making news is because blacks are protesting the crime and the blantant racism to cover it up.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:00 PM

Thumper,
So now you are advocating that blacks result to race war? Why would you respond to my post about you blaming the victim instead of the animals in this way? How can blacks help themselves in this incident? By burning down the town until they get results? You are retarded in your thinking. Go consult a professor before responding to my post.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Redrat 11,
Instead of attacking the animals that committed the rape, you attack the woman who is the victim. Then you turn around and call me racist. It's a shame that all of my posts keep going over your head. Maybe one day in the near future you will be blessed with intelligence to understand my post.
Akbar the RACIST Of course the Bastards who ALLEGEDLY Raped the WHORE are deserving the death penalty if found giulty, however ask yourself you stupid wannabe intellectual crap! what is this so-called Dancer doing in the situation where she is asking, no Begging to get RAPED! OF course no one should be subject to rape, but it does'nt take a damm rocket scientist to figure out being in that "EXOTIC DANCER" business your asking to possibly be RAPED and POSSIBLY MURDERED! being in a room full of Morons like you. Your posts do go over my head and others on this forum because their so full of your RACIST CRAP! Maybe someday you'll learn what individual responsibility and being a doer! not a whiner, like you. :-o

I apoligize Akbar for my bad language, Looking at Dominios avatar reminded me of temperance and humility. Good Day! 8-)
Old 03-30-2006, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
LaDominio,
In countries that had a strong connection to racial oppression. The act of rape is used as a political tool. In America during slavery until 1960, a white man could rape a black woman anytime he wanted to without any reprecussions. Some times they raped women in front of their husbands. The same incidents happened in South Africa and other location in which whites were in
control. Now that things have changed. A lot of blacks are responding to past acts of injustice. Rape in this case is a political tool, in which whites are not the victims, but are oppressors receiving punishment for past and present racial hatred acts towards blacks.
Yes, but the thing is, more black women are raped in South Africa that white woman, so I donít think itís because of the past racial oppression, but because of a degenerate society. Affirmative Action gives blacks a much better chance at financial success than whites here, so there is no more oppression. It costs R800 per year to send your kid to school in an impoverished area Ė thatís only about 65 dollars per year! Although it is terrible what happened in the past, we are now in the present, and political tool or not, rape is not excusable for anything but pure evil Ė which is spawned from an evil society.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:46 AM

Akbar,
You continue to try to reason with satanists. This is irresponsible on your part. You are trying to get the WC's to be more just in their accusations, but this only leads them further to hell because you have to be human to be just. Look, now they are even calling you racist. That is their new thing. It is like a crack head calling a sober person a crack head. They are in denial because the truth hurts them so much. Let them die the way they are. Hell is their destination anyway.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:39 PM

black,
You sound just like them. So I guess your solution is to end the world. The world is not going back to the time were races were segregated from each other. This is God's choice. I clearly see it. Why would God want this? Because he made us human to have a larger concern than just our lives and our family lives. Man was made to make the world a better place for all. As a human if I do not have concern for my fellow human being in another country then his problams are going to effect me. Look at how the jobs are leaving America for foreign countries. Americans did not care how others lived as long as they had cable TV and sports. Now their jobs are going to those same oppressed people who will do the same job for one dollar an hour with no benefits. When we all change our way of thinking then it will be easier to have peace on earth. Everything belongs to God anyway. It's just on loan for us as a test to see what we will do with the things God gave us.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
black,
You sound just like them. So I guess your solution is to end the world. The world is not going back to the time were races were segregated from each other. This is God's choice. I clearly see it. Why would God want this? Because he made us human to have a larger concern than just our lives and our family lives. Man was made to make the world a better place for all. As a human if I do not have concern for my fellow human being in another country then his problams are going to effect me. Look at how the jobs are leaving America for foreign countries. Americans did not care how others lived as long as they had cable TV and sports. Now their jobs are going to those same oppressed people who will do the same job for one dollar an hour with no benefits. When we all change our way of thinking then it will be easier to have peace on earth. Everything belongs to God anyway. It's just on loan for us as a test to see what we will do with the things God gave us.
Well said ;-)