Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2006, 09:30 AM

Default RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

FOR YOU (SPECTRE)

I apologize to you. When I use the term you, I DO NOT SPEAK OF YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL, I REFER TO YOUR SPECIES. learn this, the human belief or disbelief has no effect beyond the human realm. If I ramble, to the reader, it is the readers problem. I am not here to write a book or gain respect. You Spectre, need not carry on to me about your beliefs as I have not carried on to you about my knowledge. I will try to be more concise in my ramblings. Most here ask for evidence when they receive it they do not believe it, is this due to my lack of communication skills? I have to pick and choose my words carefully, for as all should know I am under constraint. I will not bother to explain why I choose this forum, you should be aware that when invited, I come. Also, most of the posters here have no interest in what I communicate and that is how it should be.
NOW TO YOU SPECTRE, GO YOUR WAY AND CONTINUE IN YOUR WAYS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU AT ALL.
NOW AS TO MY REASON FOR COMMUNICATION THROUGH THIS FORUM.
ANY MAY READ, BUT FEW CAN KNOW.
THE OWNER OF THIS SITE CAN REMOVE ME AT ANY TIME.
IF THERE IS ONE WHO HEARS, OR ONE WHO SEES IT IS SUFFICIENT.
IN FUTURE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY RAMBLINGS DO NOT APPEAR TO BE DIRECTED TOWARD AN INDIVIDUAL.
THIS IS NOT MY INDENTION AND SOMETIMES I ASSUME UNDERSTANDING AND THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHERE THEY DO NOT EXIST.
A FEW ILLUSTRATIONS MIGHT CONVEY WHAT WORDS CAN NOT, DO FORGIVE ME IF THEY APPEAR CHILDISH, BECAUSE I MUST REMEMBER MY AUDIENCE.

ONCE AGAIN SPECTRE, I APOLOGIZE IF YOU THINK IN PAST POSTS I REFER TO YOU AND YOU ALONE. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. IT SEEMS ARROGANT TO ME FOR YOU TO THINK THAT THIS WOULD BE. I APOLOGIZE ALSO IF YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND MY METHODS OF COMMUNICATION OR THE POINT OF THEM, MAYBE YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO.
SPECTRE, YOUR RUDE RESPONSE AND RANTINGS PROVE MY ACCUSATIONS ONCE AGAIN!
ONE LAST COMMENT TO YOU SPECTRE ( THIS IS FOR YOU), YOU DO WHAT EVEN MI-KI-EL ( MICHAEL) DOES NOT DO, BUT OF COURSE YOUR (SPECTRE) IGNORANCE IS YOUR EXCUSE.

IN TIME

PS: What do the number of edits you (Spectre) made show, I apologize.

Old 03-31-2006, 04:22 PM

Default Re: RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

To clarify...

I am not so arrogant as to believe it was directed at me specifically at all. When I referened past posts, it was merely to make the point that your statements throughout could simply be a little less vague is all. Even you response to my original post was not entirely directed at me and I am well aware of this. In terms of editing my posts, I had some additional thoughts and made a few spelling corrections is all. There is no agenda.

If you would like to talk further, let's take this private. I did not intend to have a thread started on our exchange. If I seemed rude, I apologize, for this is not my intention. I have been labeled unworthy and a murderer (all of us as murderers) and all based on comments left by me that innocently enough were not intended to start any problems.

I will be more than willing to communicate to you in private messages but because you have deemed me as unworthy (something that speaks for itself) I won't expect any private exchange from you.

:edited just for you:
Old 03-31-2006, 04:33 PM

I DO understand what is happening here... I do. I wish I equally "chose my words carefully" but for my own reasons at the time just spoke freely and without the "reverence" I mentioned previously. I do regard intent as valid but it is the outcome that matters in the end. You know not my story and you know not the reasons for what I write. I will simply say that this is an inopportune time me to be participating here and I will consider more carefully doing so in the near future. When I regain what is rightfully mine perhaps you and I can work more constructively with one another should we again cross paths...
Old 03-31-2006, 05:26 PM

Your response is cute and childish as I expected. It matters not to me (cute is it not) what you do. I assume you (Spectre) that you are a free agent, therefore your (Spectre)coming or going IT MATTERS NOT TO ME. I would be sorry to see your "smarter than the serpent" self leave. I doubt you intend to or maybe you mean the rapture will carry you away. If you are caught up in the rapture, my abode will welcome you. If I have said anything to offend thee, sorry, you please excuse. At least I have helped you cut down on your edits. You have learned from me after all. As I said continue in your ways, your attitude, and indeed continue to stretch your intellect. Also, permit me a rambling thought, continue in your kindness to your kind, you shall receive payment from them many times over. NOW I MUST REMOVE MYSELF FROM PLAY (TO THE POINT ENOUGH)SO IT IS YOUR TURN. LET FLY LITTLE ONE.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:48 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HandFriends.jpg[/img]
Old 04-01-2006, 01:50 AM

Ill bet I could snap those alien-minions like twigs with a single kick.
Just kidding...

One down, 9999 to go! :-o
Old 04-01-2006, 02:19 AM

Couldnt resist... ;-)
Old 04-01-2006, 06:06 AM

So much to say... but from where to begin? I will assume your rather random comment on the "rapture" was intended to convey ignorance on my part to which I can say only that I am indeed guilty of. Would not a claim to the contrary only serve to demonstrate my ignorance further? Who among us has nothing more to learn? You? Are you without the abllity to learn even from your enemy as it would seem you have already tried and convicted me of?

"NOW TO YOU SPECTRE, GO YOUR WAY AND CONTINUE IN YOUR WAYS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU AT ALL."

Were this true, it would not have been said nor would I be responding in a thread where I am being used to make your point to the "few" capable of understanding the words that you speak.

"YOUR RUDE RESPONSE AND RANTINGS PROVE MY ACCUSATIONS ONCE AGAIN!"

You accuse me of responding in a rude manner which I will attribute to my use of "belief" and "love" as well as my accusation that you are overcome with the "ego".

Your "ego" is made clear in the statement:

"A FEW ILLUSTRATIONS MIGHT CONVEY WHAT WORDS CAN NOT, DO FORGIVE ME IF THEY APPEAR CHILDISH, BECAUSE I MUST REMEMBER MY AUDIENCE"

as well as:

"When I offer what in your heart you want above all, most of you will follow."

and another:

"Most here ask for evidence when they receive it they do not believe it, is this due to my lack of communication skills?"

Actually, you'd be better off with words... as you are perfectly capable. This appears not to be your agenda.

You continue with:

"I have to pick and choose my words carefully, for as all should know I am under constraint."

You may feel that "all should know" but you fail to show such "care" and "constraint" in all (2?) of our direct exchanges such as this very thread.
Furthermore, why should "we all know" anything at all about you?

Let's move on to something with a bit of substance, shall we?

The "rapture", a word NOT in the Bible, is another topic of great controversy that I in my current thinking attribute to the likes of the "Hale-Bopp Comet Cult" known as "Heaven's Gate". Many family members and friends believe that they will be "taken up into the air" prior to the "Day of Judgment" (the key word being "air" or "ruwach" or "spirit"). This does not worry me as they will remain as they are now until their final days... or Earth's final days... whichever comes first.

I will restrain myself from further response with exception to one question...

You said:

"I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU IN ANY FORM FLESH OR SPIRIT"

I am worth more than this to you as you've displayed in the energy spent on this very thread created by you which addresses me specifically. Were I of no use to you would you even bother to "apologize"? I don't know what you are apologizing for... though given this contradiction I have just layed out, it would seem that you made use of me in your "heartfelt" plee to the site owners that you wish not to lose your account or your continued "contributions" to the discussion that occurs here... I believe you are lending too much credit to "language" itself given the level of reaction you display (to me personally or otherwise) and it would appear that you believe you know me (mentally/physically/spiritually) all based on one single post...

So I ask:

What about you would/should/could initiate any desire or need for me to be of use to you in any form (flesh or spirit)?

I will do for you a favor that you refused to give to me. I will, against my own better judgment, take the time to read your contibutions to this site, not to judge, but to enlighten on who it is who refers to himself as "I" in statements such as:

"I and mine recognize this one and fear this one, but you do not fear"

"You are in the Fifth and in the Sixth I COME and this can be stopped by neither you nor me"

"The time is not a week since your were reborn from the desolation and yet you say if what I am told is true, why does something not happen."

It should be clear why I accuse you of "egocentricity".

I am lacking in time and energy at present which is why I stated that this might not be the right time for me to be posting here. Were I to stop posting here I assure you it would not be in response or reaction to anything you've said nor would it be because I believe myself to be of higher understanding or being than anyone else. I say this not because your words hold no meaning or lack truth but simply because I have not enough investment in you nor information about you for me to take anything personally (including being singled out and cryptically addressed in a seperate thread). It is for these reasons I will plead ignorance and will spend as much energy as I feel appropriate and use your own "collective" words, again not to judge, but to aid me in my ability to comprehend the mindset from which your words come. I am left to fill in too many blanks and read between too many lines when it comes to attempting to decipher what you are attempting to convey to me, to us, to them. Once I have a fundamental understanding of your general character through the use of your "collective" words and interactions with others, perhaps we can quit wasting everyone's time with all of this possibly misguided and incommunicable exchange.

There is no shortage of ways to better spend time.

Until then...
-Spectre

(edit:for you)
(edit:for your ego)
Old 04-02-2006, 03:58 AM

Still puzzled by what instigated such reaction, I "believe" I'm all caught up...

While I am open to the possibility of a fair and productive exchange in the future, I remain "disentranced" which is not to say there is no substance to your words. There comes a point at which focus becomes so narrowly targeted that we perhaps unknowingly glorify all things "NWO" and "evil". While you may view it as a pure "mockery" of itself, you are not guaranteed that all who view your site will take the same message away with them. I can't help but think the bastards (collectively) get a kick out of watching us in our "efforts". I would suggest balancing the content on your site with some of "what it is" (and there is "some") as opposed to "all it isn't". Consider what your site conveys to a total stranger or in the worst extreme a "beginner" and then consider what your message really is! I do not mean to hit a nerve in saying that, but I fear I might. While I share your interest in these things, they have little to do with how I associate myself spiritually or as a Christian except to say that I would ideally find myself to be opposite to this "evil" as I AM inwardly and outwardly opposed to it! I would be concerned with the more psychological aspects such as the desire to continuously reinforce what has already been deemed as "knowledge" and "fact" (the "NWO"), responsibility for what I mirror for anyone to stumble upon on the internet (yes you can turn your machine off but there was a time when you were ignorant and therefore unaccountable and you were looking at the websites of others and they did leave their mark) and furthermore, taking into account all knowledge that is not equal to these things... one must ask themselves if they are using the time/energy/effort/responsibility appropriately. I say these things in reference to myself and I am not judging you! I'm thinking you view yourself more of a teacher than a student in life, but in addition to you and I being roughly the same age, we are both here for the same reasons and this is what I choose to take away with me. We are "seeking". While you are located in the farthest east and I in the farthest west, we have far more in common than you'd probably care to realize. I had trouble agreeing with this statement initially but this remains true on my end as well. I suppose we may have alternative agendas as I have none other than for personal reasons where you appear to be acting the part of the "informer". You clearly feel that you've something to say that is "of value" to others to the point that you've established a residence to monitor for all to see on the web. I know I need not bother to mention any "accountability" that should come along with this (worst extreme previously mentioned). Only recently have I placed as much value in the purpose of "WWJD?"... I find myself asking myself this all the time. I doubt much that he'd have such a site with such contents but applying this same logic, he wouldn't be adding text to this comment field or driving my car... you get the point.

In the end, it is not my place to judge you nor could I. Though, I would encourage you to consider all you know of Jesus before slamming someone's posts without desire for clarification and calling them "murderers" and further stating that they are "of no use to you". I didn't understand why you took such effort in calling me out like this and don't need to know... because "He" knows my mind and my heart and my deeds and you do not. If you are one with "Him" then why cast out such anger and judgment at your own fellow brothers and sisters? Did you think I was an easy target for posting a I did... without correcting typos and in some cases leaving out words in sentences? I am human... I get tired... I make mistakes... I can even get lost... Did something I say incite this reaction within you? Obviously! We both know ourselves a little more now and this is what truly matters despite your claim that I was of no use to you physically or spiritually. At any rate, I suggest you go a little easier next time. I am sure you have your reasons. Your apology IS accepted and I apologize for responding on impulse and on the defense. These things unfortunately have a spiraling effect.

Moving on...

Speaking of the "rapture" (in a sense) here is an article I stumbled into today:

(Mar. 26) -- A private company which claims to have created the first cloned human announced in Las Vegas on Friday that it has now produced 13 cloned babies and they are all healthy.

The company, known as Clonaid, is viewed with skepticism in scientific circles, not only because of the cloning claims, but also because of its association with the Raelian Movement, which believes humans were created in a lab by space aliens.

"I hope that everyone in this room, when your child or grandchild is sick, you don't run to the church or the temple, you run to the hospital because you prefer science," said Rael, leader of Raelian Movement.

:article:

(note also the "url" itself - "/Global/") B)

Lastly... Not that anyone cares, I wish to state for the record that I am by no means a "thumper". Given the topic at hand it is unavoidable. In saying this, I am not trying to sound apologetic either.

:edited once cuz I had to but I DID use "preview" this time... so this would be progress:
Old 04-02-2006, 09:40 AM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalLaughs.jpg[/img]