Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2006, 12:21 AM

Default Re: RAMBLINGS FROM BENEATH THE SECOND TREE

Just as I said in the "original" thread let's see what lasts longer - my words or your images. I will let that speak for itself in due time.

Old 04-03-2006, 12:58 PM

The turning has been reached, now far from human ability to stop or recover. If you can see then see, for human society has crossed the boundary of the singularity. Now in earnest begin the days of trouble. All will see the result of a foolish and mad creation. Look to the heat that comes. It will not be present in measurement so much as in change. A change permanent in the reaction to human ways. A pale horse comes whose rider is prepared to harvest what humans have sewn. The horseman comes descending in the miasma of this time. Watch.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:04 PM

Since Tohu va Bohu and my loss, I have watched and moved upon this ground when allowed to. I am not confounded by you, but you by me. I ask a simple question. What has humankind done to improve or maintain the earth or its inhabitants. All its inhabitants flora or fauna, have received the abuse that humans enjoy extending. Have you ever thought that the other creatures other living things that obey the rules of this world might also have accusations toward humankind. Are you sure you are the only self aware and cognizant creature here. I would suggest that soon you pay heed to the others around you, from the ant to the whirlwind. I hear their calls and soon another will hear, one more accusation from a growing list of accusers. This is not Halloween this is a coming reality.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:24 AM

(Midnight in a perfect world)

"Panic in the air.
Some jumping out of buildings, others on their knees in prayer.
Some cry out to the sky and yell they aren’t quite prepared.
You looked God in the face and said forgive me, all he did was stared.
Now,
you can run, but where you gonna hide from all the power of the sun? The cosmic repercussions of what humankind has done. No understanding of the fullness, everything is simply one.
Soon to be numb again so that new life can come again.
Illusions rule the mind; your soul is never going to end!
So dont pretend you gave it all if you aint gave it all just faded in the hazy purple twilight no more time I tried to warn you all its now approaching MIDNIGHT!

So, I bid farewell. No more good times or bad times, no more heaven no more hell. Now brace yourself for impact its now a half hour to twelve. Complete and total darkness and deep spaces where you’re left to dwell.
And all you had to do was live today for your tomorrow. But now its over and you’re drowning deep inside you’re sorrow.
You could have lead, but instead you confirmed and chose to follow.
So once again I bid farewell.
There’s only seconds left, you’d like to second-guess. But through your foolish ways you’ve literally beckoned death.
So just don’t say you gave it all if you aint gave it all just faded in the hazy purple twilight no more time I tried to warn you all its now approaching MIDNIGHT!”
Old 04-07-2006, 12:12 PM

You are in the fifth and the shadow of the sixth comes loping from the horizon.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:30 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Accusor1.jpg[/img]
These images show what humans are. One shows a man in grief, the other shows an arrogant flesh bag born to wealth, greed and privilege. I tell you, since your given dominion of this world it has been the same. Not the smallest improvement has been made in your species. Humans are a failed creation that even dare to kill their own GOD. The whirlwind shall blow again with added force. The heat shall be precipitous. Throw your paper wealth at what comes, maybe it will go away.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:50 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
I tell you, since your given dominion of this world it has been the same. Not the smallest improvement has been made in your species. Humans are a failed creation that even dare to kill their own GOD. The whirlwind shall blow again with added force. The heat shall be precipitous. Throw your paper wealth at what comes, maybe it will go away.
So, what makes us think that there is still hope? You ‘wonder’ why we are still here maybe?

Can you see though?

There is more hope than there ever was. The plans of evil men will aid in their own destruction. The most righteous since the days of Jesus are present amongst us, and I tell YOU, one righteous man is of invaluable worth.

There are righteous people on the earth, and for that, we will not all die, because we will always have hope, faith and strive for a righteous world.
If every last good person turns bad, then hope is lost, and we will all surly die.
Old 04-08-2006, 06:17 PM

I would like to see this righteous human. Can you produce this one. Is there only one. What is the proof of righteousness, the word of other humans. Does this one follow human law or GODS law? I tell you, that the animals, the plants, the insects, the rocks do not trespass the LAW, only the evolutionary stunted human does. Your world is weary with the weight of vicious humankind. Many that are not your kind know this and wonder at the protection you now receive. For now, they wait, but their thoughts can reach through the barrier and they do at all times.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Many that are not your kind know this and wonder at the protection you now receive. For now, they wait, but their thoughts can reach through the barrier and they do at all times.
If a father has many naughty, monstrous children, but a few very good, loving, caring children, will he punish them all for naughtiness?

I wont say too much, just to be safe. But I don’t think you can see all of the ‘variables’ just yet.

There is still hope.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:50 PM

In many ways, I am the variables and this is my reason. There are two fathers as I have said before. They are not equal in any regard. One was a creation of the other. Humankind can be looked upon as individuals or as a whole. As a whole, what has been done, are individuals in no way responsible for the combined results. The history of the human species shows that many times it has judged on the whole and not by the individual. The crime being committed against your own place of habitation is very large. This crime can and does affect others that are not your kind. The human race has a short time in which to take account of itself and make some corrections. It is my contention that this can not be done. Remember, the Vineyard OWNER (THE FIRST FATHER) will return to the Vineyard and this one will not accept the excuse that another power (THE OTHER FATHER) made the Human race do what it has done. Because stones are placed in your way, does not mean you have to trip upon them. You were given a guide to the path and Humans will be required to explain why they did not follow it.