Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2006, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Critisizm, Complaints, and Disagreements Post Here.

Go with the Raybans. Tom Cruise still wears his from the 1980's (Risky Business)
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
None At The Moment....

Although I do need advice about Sunglasses, Can someone tell me which brand of Sunglasses are great and Long-lasting, I'm tired of buying cheap $15 glasses, I'm looking for Quality for under $100, although I'll go high as $150, I hear Raybans are top quality is this true? Lately my eyes seem to be squinting alot, I think its the Allergens or Pollens in the Polluted air. :-D 8-)

Old 04-04-2006, 11:44 AM

criticism, not critisizm
Old 04-04-2006, 12:17 PM

Quote:
YUP
earthspirit wrote:
criticism, not critisizm
Yes

Yipper :lol:
Old 04-04-2006, 01:33 PM

I'm tired of marketing BS that tells me hair color for men is somehow radically different from women's hair color. And underarm deorderant: I've been close to all kinds of armpits of all genders and I'll tell you right now that there's really no difference.
And please stop putting words like "Premium" and "Gourmet" on the labels of things like vinegar and tomato sauce. If I want "Gourmet" sauce, I'll call Emeril. BAM! :hammer:
And another thing: turn signals are there for both of us, moron! Do I look psychic to you? And stop crossing over the bullnose when you merge into traffic. That's why God invented time, and those white stripes: to keep things from happening all at once.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:32 PM

deodorant, not deoderant

PS: "all genders", how many are there exactly?
Old 04-04-2006, 03:55 PM

ROAD RAGE................

I'm going to attempt to describe a "incident" of road rage I "ENCOUNTERED".

First one was when I was driving out of a business parking lot, The exit was blocked by some landscapimg material, and I had to drive around the mess, well another driver blocked my vehicle, he stopped and would not allow me to drive around the tree-limbs on my side of the road, This moron expected I would Drive over the branches and not get on "HIS" side of the road, The branches on the road were Mesquite tree limbs, very sharp and full of THORNS! WE stared at another for at least 5 minutes seeing who would do WHAT, I had to get out my SUV and tell the stupid IDIOT that I need to drive around the branches to not get a possible flat tire, The stupid IDIOT said that he would not move, so I had to BACK-UP to let the MORON drive past me!
this could've led to a fight or something, but I held my ANGER in check...some people are just plain IDIOTIC! :-x :-o
Old 04-05-2006, 09:03 AM

And how about the jerks who walk down the sidewalk two and three abreast, like some kind of gang from the West Side Story? What should I do, dematerialize to the other side?

And the idiots who walk right in front of moving vehicles, as if we should all be able to violate the laws of physics while driving . . .

And another thing: when a new checkout line opens up at the supermarket and the clerk says, "I'll take the next person" that doesn't mean you at the END of the line, OK?

Oh, thanks for the speelng correct1on. Genders? Well there's at least three that I know of, you got an inside on more?
Old 04-06-2006, 02:32 AM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
As I have said, the decimation of the Human Species is eminent and of Humanity's own doing.
It's not all of humanity. It is the light bringers and those who replaced the cornerstone with that of the capstone. The earth will be consumed with fire.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:13 AM

Well, God used up the flood option for global destruction, but he still has wind, fire, and deadly viruses to play around with.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:34 AM

What's with the spitting?
Why are people doing that more and more?
When I'm sitting at the bus stop or outdoor cafe table having my quick lunch, why is the guy next to me taking a spit????
What the hell is in his lungs? The spit looked clear to me. I've been in various health care for 35 years, I know clean spit when I see it!!!!
So, my conclusion is that there is some secret message attached to why some peole spit!!
Do they curse the ground? Women? Ugly women?
Ugly people in general?
I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way.....what's with holding up the slacks/pants with one hand?????????????
Why are the slacks below the a-- in the first place??

Why are women wearing tighter slacks to show their very large and loose love handles??

I don't find anything attractive about flab hanging over extra-low 'low-riders'...DO YOU?

What ever happened to 36-24-36, (or in that range, or proportion) with slacks fitting to 'flatter-the-form'? Even if you are slightly overweight and the jeans fit with the form, everything looks in place.

Why do obese women with large busts and layers of ribcage flab wear tube tops?