Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2006, 04:38 PM

Default Re: 9/11 Truth Calling Oprah! Help make it happen!

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd another thing . . . .
I find it hard to believe that all of the cameras in the surrounding areas had NO footage of the disaster, including audio of the collapse. I mean, that area was a high security area even before 9/11 and in fact had a transit center underneath as well. Tel me it ain't so!
Hey: if a lot of people had the wherewithal to make a killing at the stock market and a lot of those people of foreign countries quietly vacated the WTC towers 1 & 2 just a few months before the attack, then I find it hard to believe that those "In the know" stayed away from NYC on the day in question. Perhaps SOMEONE has the "smoking gun" on video. And perhaps this person is now at the bottom of the Potomac?
I read about the video feeds and how the FBI started on confiscating all video feed tapes within 5 minutes of the explosion.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:19 AM

There is a lot surrounding 911 / pentagon conspiricy theorys... I dont get the Oprah link?
Old 07-25-2006, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
Oprah ??? - :-o :-o :-o

I highly doubt Oprah is going to blow the whistle on her own masters, & let go of her financial empire in the name of humanity. Sorry,… but she is that wealthy because she has been allowed to be.

If she ever does, is just because she has been given the go ahead… which at this point is highly doubtful, given so much evidence & time to prove, yet they have so easily ignored & buried right in front of everyone’s eyes.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)
Right you are 'O-speak-it-like-it is Jimbo'!
Trace the years on Oprah's life and you will detect a little 'right's of passage' goin' on there! Yep!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:30 PM

Earthspirit, I am glad you know that people are allowed to become grossly wealthy by the club and only by the club. This is also the case with Bill Gates.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:48 AM

Indred:

A few years ago I was watching the Oprah show with her guest (and close friend) Patti LaBelle.

Well....they took the moment to reflect on those
"poor days" gone by, then looked at each other and said, "yes, we've been blessed, we are truly blessed". Then Oprah went on to kinda pause before going on with the show. All rightee then!

Well, how about the rest of us schnooks? Ayy??

'Who' is blessing them (the Oprahs, the Gates, the the rest...and not us?

What do we do to 'get in'?(that's if you want to) Invent something? Start a 'movement' of some sorts to show them we got 'it'!! Discover another planet?

Will I get my 15 minutes of fame?

Actually, I don't give a rip about joining into any of that sinister group or people of the like even in our own home towns!

PS: Bouncer/Jabrien, yes...I would say that the people in the "real know" of the Pentagon thing are gone gone gone!
Old 07-31-2006, 09:15 AM

I found this and thought it was quite mad!

This tariq guy looks a bit freaky… 8-)

http://qumranholyexcavation.blogspot.com/
Old 07-31-2006, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Earthspirit, I am glad you know that people are allowed to become grossly wealthy by the club and only by the club. This is also the case with Bill Gates.
Yes indeed.

Gate's Father was a well connected Corporate lwyer who i've heard is into the occult. Gates could barely program but he had daddy's money. IBM was FORCED to take on DOS and the rest is history.

Gates (i believe) is a borderline psychotic on medication. His wife is his handler and it seems they have him fairly under control these days. One interview I saw shocked me...he was rocking back and forth and was CLEARLY on medication. He's some sort of bipolar (psychotic tenadancies thrown in) traumatised child.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:15 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Yes indeed.

Gate's Father was a well connected Corporate lwyer who i've heard is into the occult. Gates could barely program but he had daddy's money. IBM was FORCED to take on DOS and the rest is history.

Gates (i believe) is a borderline psychotic on medication. His wife is his handler and it seems they have him fairly under control these days. One interview I saw shocked me...he was rocking back and forth and was CLEARLY on medication. He's some sort of bipolar (psychotic tenadancies thrown in) traumatised child.
What Gates is on drugs???? :-o
Old 08-03-2006, 11:50 PM

Quote:
What Gates is on drugs????
Anti-psychotics. The new range that they also use to treat "bi-polar".

Less side effects and drooling.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:14 PM

Ah, yes! The good old days, when all these high-tech monstrosities were relegated to underground defense operations.

Give me a trained monkey, a metal cage, and a car battery, and I'll show YOU how to make a good little boy! Das ist nichte geschichte, ja???

Obviously, there are chronic side-effects.

I now return control of this account to Bouncer.

Yours, J. Mengele, M.D.