Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2004, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Site Disruptors: How Will We Deal With Them?

My $0.02, have one rule, any troll that posts something to the effect of "hahaha you are so gullible" etc, should be banned and have their post removed. These shills get old quick.

I also suggest one guideline, if you think someones theory or post is "over the top" then try one or more of the following:
. Provide evidence / links to counter the claim.
. Ask for further information / clarification on the claim (be specific).
. Ignore the thread.

If there is one thing that I've learn, it's that I really don't know much so I keep an open mind for anything that challenges my core beliefs.

Peace everyone.

Old 12-15-2004, 07:34 PM

If a thread looks uninteresting.. ignore it.. However, what happens when a thread is in full progress and a disruptor drops on in?.. Do we let the disruptor wreck the thread with insults and asinine comments?.. and just go away and forget about it?

Somebody posted today that we have 200 members already.. When we have 2,000 What are we going to do?

There are groups that resent the conspiracy theories, and they are well financed by members of the NWO.. What is to stop them from disrupting threads and causing havoc.. If I were the NWO, I would pay people in China or India $1 per hour to sit at a keyboard and wreck every site that is critical of the NWO.

What can the website administrator do, but eventually have to 86 obnoxious people off of his site?.. The problem is that a well orchestrated attack on a site that tells the truth.. could not even hope to eliminate posters from a well financed opposition...

Example.. Ohh.. "That is a bad, mean poster".. So the Administration shuts down the input from whoever the poster says is his/her e-mail address..

What if the well financed poster has a thousand e-mail address's to chose from?.. He/She gets a new username.. and continues the attack.

How do you stop the dedicated disruptors?.. Answer.. Silence.. How do you recognize the disruptors.. Because they are against the consensus of most people here who support the viewpoint of Henry Makow..

There is no Lock Step here.. And you really don't have to support Henry's thesis.. However, if it looks like a person is a destroyer, using insults to other posters, and equating Flat Earth theories with Vote Fraud, and 9/11 .. Get rid of the dog at any cost... because there are many more coming.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:37 AM

I think the webmasters have it under control:

Quote:
Our list of books, links and news depend on you!If you go to the Web Links, Book Lists and News sections, you'll see a Submit link in the corresponding subsection.This is your site!

This is OUR site and therefore should be able to have a post, IF the majority agrees, taken off OR maybe put into the POSTERS hall of SHAME !

Other than that this should clear up a reason on why Site Disruptors should not last long:

Quote:
Welcome to ClubConspiracy Forum.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below. ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive,obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. All posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
So IF you have an actual personal problem with some one on the site .... i'd say let them KNOW all about it. Do it once .... tell them exactly what you think of them. Don't hold back .. after that leave your differences on the playground and get down to some reasonably conversations.
Better yet wait until you see them "online" and do an instant message ... there's no need to defend parry and counter attack thru endless posts back and forth. ( although it is quite funny ... I enjoyed Mary vs Rush in the flat earth society ordeal )
haha later
Old 12-16-2004, 09:13 PM

O.K.. I have a bone to pick with ___ I can't remember the user name.. This dude prefers to be a Dick Head.. and equates Flat Earth theories with 9/11..

If you guys agree with that.. It's O.K with me.. If you think he is joking.. You are wrong.... We are under attack.. And if you think, I am a bad guy for mentioning this problem.. I am glad to disappear for a few weeks.. And see if you don't see the problems that I envision.

By Bye.. See you in a few... Eventually you will discover that some people do not like the message of being against the NWO..

Tomorrow I might change my mind.. Oh well.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:59 PM

Sable, I love you. Hugs and kisses. Please don't be angry with any dickwad becuz that is exactly what he wants. You had it right the first time, ignore the bastid or type over his head, it's fun! Pick apart his theories. Challenge him... he'll run and scurry trust. And what if there was no one who acknowledged his presence?

I'm gonna go give him a good lashing, just fer you cuz I luvs ya'.

Don't leave. That's what he wants. We are more. Do you think we can make him leave? I bet I can, if I get mad enough that is... just with my truthful words.

I'm gonna go check what that so and so has been saying and see what raised the red flag... signs of a troublemaker. I was taught to listen to people older than me because they have more experience. Not necessarily obey, and listen.

Stay Sable Stay

Peace is the prize...keep your eyes on the prize, do not be distracted.

You really have to feel sympathy for people so caught up in their own nastiness. People have to see the truth for themselves, just like my kids do. It'll shine though, have faith. And if I have taught them right they will see momma is almost always right.

Sable is an honest righteous dude who has apparently been supremely pissed off. My bet is he's got his nickers in a twist for damn good reason.

I'll be back
Mary :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Old 12-16-2004, 10:39 PM

Mary X.. Thanks for the support.. I would never leave from Makow's site.. Never.

Errr. On another thread I challenged you.. To state whether the defacing of dollars was limited to U.S dollar bills.. Or were Frost bills included in your exhortation..

I understand that Max is to blame for everything... including.. instituting this whole problem.
Old 12-17-2004, 12:59 AM

It's not his fault, I'm the rabble rouser - I'll take the blame... I can take the heat! And he deserved acclaim for his great idea. Wished I would have thought of that one and glad he did!

It's my fault. Don't blame Max. Blame me.

I'm happy and free!

Mary XXX

P.S. The truth belongs everywhere. Let's get creative? Be mischievous... it's fun!
Old 12-17-2004, 03:28 AM

just say it, we let rushdoony waste our time with crap pseudoscience that he searched out to confirm his inGRAINed need to take the old testament as 100% literal revalation.
Old 12-17-2004, 11:12 AM

It's my fault. 8-)
Old 12-17-2004, 12:04 PM

We WILL have disinfo posters who are here for nothing more than to trainwreck ANY post that hits too close to home. The spooks PAY people to scour the internet every hour of the day looking for site like this just to cause division amongst us, the plebes.

I ignore most posts about religion because it is the best weapon they can use to divide us.

Our best bet is to IGNORE any posts made by someone seeking to derail a hot topic with an asinine comment. Continue on with the discussion at hand. They'll do one of three things (or all three): disappear, start name calling/inciting violence or spam the thread with empty posts. If the latter two happen, we petition Henry or his moderators to BAN them. Not just the username, but the IP address.

Speaking of banning IP addresses, Henry, have you given any consideration to banning IP blocks of known government/intelligence ISP servers? Just a thought. I know VoxFux used to keep a list of them somewhere on his site.

Power to the People!

Mr. Shady