Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2006, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Take 2 Steps Back, Relax, Sit Down, and think for a moment.

How Will They Succeed? - :-o :-o :-o

How Will “They” Succeed ???

Questions About The "Creation" of World Goverment

1) As I said the world's people are divided more than ever in HUMAN HISTORY so how are you going to make people accept One World Government?

* For example. China a good example of a country where tremendous disparity & difference of opinion exists between the oppressed & the oppressors. Yet, because of their long history of “submission,” the oppressors seem to win & maintain power over their subjugates. I think it will be attempted to be accomplished by force & submission. A “controlled” yet chaotic situation, whether a “mocked” terrorist (nuclear, biological, conventional, or a combination) attack, followed by mass disorientation, a financial “takeover,” subjugation, submission, mass killings, reeducation, & “whoever survives that” will be allowed to be a “slave” to the Masters.

2) In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Government movement, so what about them?

* With all of the secret surveillance now in place, SWAT teams, illegal wiretapping, & illegally felonious false evidence fabricating law enforcement, & plain disregard for the “Constitution of the U.S.A. & it’s Bill of Rights,” & lack of public outcry w/ the help of a “deaf & blinded” press, it would be pretty easy to do what Fidel Castro did 45 years ago, & that is to illegally seize & arrest those individuals who Castro determined were the “Enemies Of the State” (EOSs). Remember that the “military uniform” gives them a licensee to kill under the banner of “war” w/o due process or repercussions. Kill first & ask questions later.

* Look at how many times it has been proven & reported w/o a reasonable doubt that the current administration knew, lied, & used fabricated “false” evidence to the contrary, that there was no legal, moral, or reasonable evidence to justify an attack on Iraq, & yet years later we are still debating whether something should be done, & yet nothing is done. Why? Because the secret masters of the controllers have their tentacles spread all over the pyramid from the top down, & until the “tentacles” themselves rebel & start listening to their own conscience, nothing will change. Unfortunately, there is no moral authority in “this world” w/ the power to “remove” those who have illegally seized power, & because the “power structure” itself is based & pinned in immoral grounds.

3) The ILLUMINATI themselves in America have TRILLIONS invested in business and real estate, so why would they want to destroy America?

* I thought of angle myself, & my conclusion was later revealed. When the economy goes haywire, whether in the financial markets by themselves, or whether triggered by some unexpected act of violence, natural disaster, or war itself, the moneys always flow back to the “source of money” or back to the “print shop.” If most of everyone is instantaneously killed or magically taken by the “rapture,” the controllers of money left on the planet can just run a simple computer script & have the monies, of all of those disappeared, be transferred to any bank account they wish. Electronically, just like that. Remember that those who “own & control” the process of printing money have all of the power, in this world.

* In other words, “who owns what” is irrelevant to them. Money always changes hands, but at the end, it only changes bank accounts, & at the very end there is only 1 bank who owns all of the other banks that print money, so there. It doesn’t really matter who owns what. A simple “new law” can tax, deprive of ownership, & transfer any amount of money out of the pockets of those targeted by that law, & the beneficiaries are those holding the “chests of money.” Electronically, just like that.

* With that said, you can then realize how both “the standard of living” & “ownership” (in this world) are an “illusion” created by the “Creation Of Money.” The same way “poverty” is an “illusion” created by the “Creation of Money.” If money did not exist, then everyone would be “free” to live by any means & in any way they chose.

Conclusion:

I think that the “Takeover” is already in place, however obvious, inefficient, & filled w/ holes & inadequacies. Since “destruction” doesn’t really have a face, & if it does, it is not pretty, it doesn’t really matter how it happens. In this case, “The End Justifies The Means.” I am old enough to say that in my life I have never seen & experienced a movement of such magnitude & world-wide reach, as we are now collectively experiencing. It is truly amazing, to say the least.

I have never seen such apathy & cowardice put together under 1 humongous roof. It looks almost impossible, but when you consider the fact that most of the world has been run in secret, by secret organizations agreeing to secret pacts & accords, for the recorded history of humanity, then “if you follow the money,” it becomes a “no brainer.” Try to do the same thing yourself. Try setting up a secret organization of people that are loyal to you & your ideas. Fool everyone else. Deny everything. And see how successful you become in accomplishing your goals. That’s exactly how the Mafiosi work, except this is (questionably) “legal”, its bigger, & it’s much more powerful.

The only thing you can save, is your “own” soul, & those of others you make “aware” of themselves as “souls” of the One & only Creator.

Eternity is a long, long time to piss into the wind…

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

Old 04-24-2006, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:

2) In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Government movement, so what about them?

* With all of the secret surveillance now in place, SWAT teams, illegal wiretapping, & illegally felonious false evidence fabricating law enforcement, & plain disregard for the “Constitution of the U.S.A. & it’s Bill of Rights,” & lack of public outcry w/ the help of a “deaf & blinded” press, it would be pretty easy to do what Fidel Castro did 45 years ago, & that is to illegally seize & arrest those individuals who Castro determined were the “Enemies Of the State” (EOSs). Remember that the “military uniform” gives them a licensee to kill under the banner of “war” w/o due process or repercussions. Kill first & ask questions later.

The only thing you can save, is your “own” soul, & those of others you make “aware” of themselves as “souls” of the One & only Creator.

Eternity is a long, long time to piss into the wind…

8-)

Jimbo, your answers are well thought out, but on the matter of the U.S. Military or Local and state police rounding up people for Concentration Camps, well I would say thats hard to fathom, I mean think about it, the Military is mostly Patriotic Americans, with families and a somewhat TREMENDOUS LOVE for America, you really think they'll TURN on their fellow Americans? ITS very unlikely unless theres some mass HPNOSIS machine that will turn them against us, I think the Chinese are the only nation on Earth capable of SUBDUING American Citizens of their GUNS and Rights, but then again most Americans are completely Ignorant and stupid! :-o

MAKOW'S NEW ARTICLE

DR. MAKOWS new article makes sense about the above SUBDUING of American Citizens. Or at least HOW TO?

http://www.rense.com/general70/copntr.htm
Old 04-24-2006, 04:02 PM

On the matter of the U.S. Military or Local and state police rounding up people for Concentration Camps, well I would say thats hard to fathom, I mean think about it, the Military is mostly Patriotic Americans, with families and a somewhat TREMENDOUS LOVE for America, you really think they'll TURN on their fellow Americans? ITS very unlikely unless there is some mass HPNOSIS machine that will turn them against us, I think the Chinese are the only nation on Earth capable of SUBDUING American Citizens of their GUNS and Rights, but then again most Americans are completely Ignorant and stupid!

To begin to answer that I'll paraphrase myself, from a previous post,
<blockquote>
Jimbo wrote:
Mass-Programming The Masses

I guess I have it in me, to doubt & question. And for some reason, I can always tell a liar, or at least most of the time, because I have met some really good liars, that are so good, they can have you fooled for a long time. However, once you figure it out, that they were lying, then you’ll never be taken again by them, unless you let them. I have come to the conclusion, that “a liar, is always a liar.”

I think I know, why some (but not all) Americans are easily fooled. It goes back to that “pride” you feel by being a “native” of prosperous country. Most native Americans I’ve met, that are particularly overtaken by this pride, believe that they can do no wrong. They believe, literally, that their “shit” doesn’t stink. They think that their government is so good, they trust it “blind-folded.” The problem w/ that is obvious. It’s so obvious, the “framers of "our" constitution” knew & envisioned how the “corruption” brought upon by “unchecked power” is so powerful & destructive, that they made sure provisions were taken in advance to avoid such a catastrophe. We had everything we needed to preempt corruption, & we had outlined the mechanisms by which we could get it off its tracks, if it ever infiltrated our system as a “Trojan Horse”. However, those that believe that because of their heritage, they are better people, “naturally” brighter & smarter, than the rest of the world, & therefore, that their government is the best thing ever created, fall easily into this trap. Why? Because they “stopped thinking, & they stopped doubting.” Then, it goes deeper into our “instinctive minds,” the auto-pilot of survival. In order for us to survive, we have to “trust” our parents. This “trust” is also “connected” w/ the “love” we naturally feel for our parents. We “love” them first, & then, we “trust” them to survive. The problem is that, we then develop “pride,” a more complex type of “emotional behavior.” Once this pride takes over our personalities, the “trust” & the “love” come natural, & unfortunately, are never questioned.

I am not a psychologist, but I can only infer that this behavioral pattern of the “ego” must be broken & reestablished (re-programmed) in order for us to “re-learn” the difference between “true love,” “trust,” & “pride,” which can carry us anywhere, & driven w/ “blind faith” – very unfortunate for us, yet very convenient for them, the “master manipulators.”

Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA - Post #41 (Posted On: 6/19/2005 12:26:00)
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1360&start=40

8-)</blockquote>
Now, in addition to that thought, you just imagine, any catastrophe, as I just previously outlined here, requiring the assistance of local law enforcement in coordination w/ Homeland Security. Let’s say that a local community (& forget about the rest of the world for just a moment) gets attacked by some revived-in-the-lab & for all practical purposes previously-extinct virus, reinvigorated w/ industrial strength, thus weaponized, however, the source, strength, & motive for the outbreak is classified for the sake of “national security.” Following, that community’s power-grid & communications of all kinds are “suspended.” Local agencies respond to the emergency call & threat level & their orders are to contain, decontaminate, isolate, & quarantine that “population.” All of these “public servants” have their orders. Besides that, they are “proud” to be American. Their “immediate allegiance” is to their “immediate supervisor” & their own families. In their minds they are not doing anything wrong. They are following orders. They “were told” this is a result of a “terrorist attack” even though there is “secret special ops team” conducting a “mock terrorist raid” (however w/ a real-virus, but no one but only the “commander” of that “special-ops team” knows. Everyone else is just following orders). As a result & in addition, the local service personnel, they are “sworn to secrecy” & all of their activities, they are told, are now “classified” & a matter of “national security,” thus divulging any of this information would result in “charges & arrest” & criminal prosecution. Exactly the same thing (a secret operation) has been documented to have occurred during “Andrew & Katrina”. What happened there was, according to the documentaries, that 100s of unidentified bodies were placed in body-bags, stuff into trailers, & taken to an undisclosed location by “handlers” that were sworn to secrecy. Other than reading it in the Internet from sites like “rense.com” & “whatreallyhappened.com,” have you heard this to be true from anyone else you know? Did the mainstream media report any of this happening?

So, in simple words, you don’t know what happened. Actually, nobody knows, who did it, & for what purpose. All you know is what you are told, & that “your are proudly doing your job for your country.” At this point, in the middle of such confusion, w/o enough information to see the “whole picture,” & w/ the intent to continue living their lives as normal as possible, “Who ‘in their right mind’ is going to question their superiors, & claim that this is all wrong, that there is a conspiracy to ‘contain, disarm, deactivate, & relocate’ a segment of the population?”

Scary,… but due to the circumstances, of what we already know is going on, modern technology & the power structure already in place, do you think for a moment that this could not happen? Look at 911 & the evidence that indicates “foul-play.” Look at “Pearl Harbor.” September the 11th was considered & has already been called “The New Pearl Harbor.” If it has happened before, it has been considered before (i.e., Project Northwoods), do you think it “can not happen” again? It talks, walks, & looks like it.

References:

Northwoods.pdf
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

The Pentagon Fabricates A Self Inflicted Incident To Justify A Cuban Invasion In 1962
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

I can only hope not.

But “Eternity” is a long, long time to piss into the wind…

8-)
Old 04-24-2006, 08:45 PM

WHY US?

How Come We Know What's Going On and the rest of the Population Does'nt?

Have you ever thought WHY we in the Conspiracy World are so Tuned into what goes on behind the scenes? Could it be that We're, do I dare say "DIFFERENT" than the rest of the POPULATION?

I mean when I mention or write to local papers about events behind the scenes or tell people about the massive Conspiracies everywhere of course you get laughed at and mocked, I personally think there something not even we in the conspiracy world know about US! I've been TUNED into conspiracies since 1990 or so, it's almost like I know what to expect from the ILLUMINATI. Could it be a HIGHER POWER is using US to tell the people of the Evils of the ILLUMINATI?
Old 04-24-2006, 10:57 PM

How Come Some Know Where Others Don’t ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Are We Insane To Question, Or Should We Be In Fear

The Majority Of People Do Not Have The Foggiest Idea

I have recently read somewhere that a certain percentage of the population happen to have the ability to visualize in 3D (three dimensional space), & for some reason most of them happen to choose some type of engineering as a profession. I don’t know how true that is, but when I studied engineering that fact was never mentioned. However, I can visualize in 3D w/o a problem. And I can even dream in color. Obviously there are many attributes & characteristics found in human beings that are not possessed by the entire population. We are not all alike, we are all individually different, not 2 fingerprints are alike, & yet many of us wouldn’t trade ourselves for anybody else, but ourselves.

When in the medical profession they claim that for someone your age, height, body frame & bone structure, your ideal weight is such & such. Well, I think that is in the “mathematical” sense, they are looking at averages & medians of the population, that for all practical purposes, are nothing but a number amongst a set of numbers. In other words, just because a “majority” (of let’s say 60 percent of the population) posses a certain quality, that doesn’t mean that you should have that quality, or that, that quality is desirable, or whatever. I hope that leaves you just as confused as it sounds, because it sounds like it doesn’t really matter what “the numbers say.” Every one person is unique, & you can’t really fit a human being, as complex as it is, into an equation, or a set of numbers w/ any statistical significance. That is my personal view anyway. I know others disagree. But the interesting thing about those that disagree is that they “belong” to an organization of like minded individuals, that in order for them to “belong” they have to abide by a number of “unspoken” rules. And it is almost something like peer-pressure. Is like for example, being a member of the American Medical Association, & telling the “establishment,” or your “doctor” for that matter, that you personally believe in “true health care” & not in life-long “disease treatments” (which is how medicine is “practiced” today. It certainly wasn’t like that 40 years ago). You tell your doctor, that you want to be 100% percent healthy & never again take a medication of any kind. A “naturopath” is going to tell you he will do the best he can to get you there, whereas the “medical doctor” is going to tell you that are your age that is “practically impossible.” Why? Because that’s what they teach them, that’s what they are expected to say, & that’s what keeps them making a living, not below a certain standard, & by keeping their monopoly going, which is controlled & administered by, yes, their “masters.” The same goes w/ attorneys. At that point you have 2 choices. Believe your “medical doctor” & eventually die inside a hospital, w/ hoses going in & out of every orifice you have, or take your “health” into your own hands, go to a “shaman,” take some herbs, meditate, detoxify yourself, eat organic foods only (if you can find them), get sunlight, water, rest, exercise, make love to your spouse, if you have one, & die in your own terms.

Naturopathy - http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/naturopathy

Not everyone is alike, thank God. There comes a time in a person’s life where you no longer need that approval of your siblings, or your friends, or those around you. You have become your own person, & because you’ve had enough “personal experiences” w/ the universe around you, including reading & learning from others, that you have literally had that “eureka” experience that they talk about in the books. That moment when you say, aha! I got it. I know what that means. I understand it all (somehow). You connected w/ the God mind. All of the sudden everything makes perfect sense. From that moment on, it’s like you had a “spiritual” experience. You connected. You know. From that point on, all you need is God. But God is everywhere, is in everything. Everyone is a reflection of God in some form. Everyone & everything is literally being constantly fed by God’s energy, otherwise they wouldn’t exist. You know that, but not everyone gets there. Only the saints, the sages, the shamans, & the “explorers” of this world get there. Obviously, not everyone is “shaman” material, or has “shaman” potential.

Most people might think that you are crazy if you tell them what I just told you. But who cares. They don’t understand what you are talking about anyway, just because they are not “experienced.” Most of these people live a typical routine life & they just don’t know how to deviate from it w/o feeling bad, guilty, dislocated, or somehow weird, or alone. Just like Jimi Hendrix used to say in 1 of his songs, “Are You Experienced?”. It’s not your fault, it’s their’s.

I have been reading about this stuff, I’d say, for at least 15 years now. Before that, I was in the search of, but I wasn’t sure. I had not seen the big picture yet. Most people I talked to could not understand. It sounded too far fetched, too crazy. They didn’t want to “think” anymore. Let’s talk about something else - kind of people. As time went on I surprisingly found more people that not only understood, they would tell you stuff you already knew. Then I’d realize that people are becoming much more aware these days, including some young kids, which is very refreshing.

Just a couple of weeks ago I saw a relative that had been practically disbarred from the family because of a divorce. I obviously wanted to pick his brains, since he is older than me, but he didn’t seem to know. I was not surprised, but since he was always so up-to-date w/ things, at least when I was young, I thought that he might know something, or be able to contribute somehow, but he didn’t. A few days later he spoke w/ my cousin, & he asked her if I was crazy. I couldn’t help it but to laugh. Everyone in the family thinks he is “literally” crazy. I personally think that’s his “gig,” he wants to appear “dislocated.”

I think that peer pressure is really bad for you, if you fall victim to it, & if you feel that you have to be accepted by a larger group. People that are manipulated by peer-pressure never develop any true individuality, never become true thinkers, are easily manipulated in herds, are superficial, never get to know who they really are, what their purpose is, are easily fooled by appearances, & are pretty much lost is space w/o any destination. Appearances can be very deceiving. I don’t look at appearances anymore. I look for what is beneath the surface, underneath the “mask” you get to see.

Again these are only my views & I do not imply or assume anything whatsoever about you personally, & because of anything I said. I was just thinking out loud, my own thoughts. No reason behind anything I said other than to share my points of view.

Now, to answer your question I would say, that those that know are way fewer in number than those that don’t have the foggiest clue about the world around them, other than what they are fed, & because of peer-pressure, they get to read (mainstream news). So getting rejected, mocked, & laughed at is going to be pretty much “normal” & somewhat “expected.” And yes, perhaps our purpose is to share w/ others what we have taken the time to figure out.

8-)
Old 04-25-2006, 04:28 AM

The word "conspiracy" is almost a red flag to the lamestream media that you are a nutter.

Try a different tack...

My daughter is learning her times tables and there are "patterns" to the numbers. That is what maths teaches us to observe - the patterns.

I have noticed a pattern of events happening.
A + B = C. I Keep "C"ing this pattern from country to country.

1.Dumb down education
2.Monopolise media
3.Outsource jobs
4.Institute minimum wage
5.Acceptance of mafia style "represenational" governments
6.Sell off of all the utilities.
7.Rob coffers of hospitals and schools and the poor in general.

This is the pattern that I have seen in the U.S. Canada, England, Argentina...

XXX

Is it a conspiracy?

It is definitely a pattern...
Old 04-25-2006, 08:30 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
WHY US?

How Come We Know What's Going On and the rest of the Population Does'nt?

Have you ever thought WHY we in the Conspiracy World are so Tuned into what goes on behind the scenes? Could it be that We're, do I dare say "DIFFERENT" than the rest of the POPULATION?

I mean when I mention or write to local papers about events behind the scenes or tell people about the massive Conspiracies everywhere of course you get laughed at and mocked, I personally think there something not even we in the conspiracy world know about US! I've been TUNED into conspiracies since 1990 or so, it's almost like I know what to expect from the ILLUMINATI. Could it be a HIGHER POWER is using US to tell the people of the Evils of the ILLUMINATI?
We are the chosen: He who has ears lets him hear, he who has eyes let him see.
And I don't mean in the regular sense.
We feel, sense, this evil/wrongness around us and 'it' finds us very difficult to penetrate!
We are in battle with 'it'.
We are the sensitive. Good for us!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:34 PM

Quote:

How Will They Succeed?

Does anybody on this forum really think that One World Goverment is Possible? I don't because the people of the World are more Divided now than ever before. One World Goverment is the only thing I think we here on this forum AGREE that is the ultimate GOAL. So tell me how you think "THEY" will succeed? Here's a few questions I have.

1. As I said the world's people are divided more than ever in HUMAN HISTORY so how are you going to make people accept One World Goverment?
2.In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Goverment movement, so what about them?
3. The ILLUMINATI themselves in America have TRILLIONS invested in business and real estate, so why would they want to destroy America?

I can answer these questions but, I'm more interested in what other people think of the One World Goverment, feel free to TRY and answer the Q's.

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/zionist_objective_global_domination.htm
:-o

Hmmmm..good question

I think Jimbo answered well, but, anybody else have a thought on how AMERICA will DIE, And then be forced to Abolish its CONSTITUTION, you know that piece of paper so many people have died fighting to PRESERVE! I still can't see how your going to bring this country under a ONE WORLD GOVERMENT. :-o And yes, I'm aware of the North American Union, but that does'nt abolish the Constitution, (not yet anyway)
Old 10-05-2006, 05:59 AM

A good thread with thoughtful questions and responses.

Quote:
1. As I said the world's people are divided more than ever in HUMAN HISTORY so how are you going to make people accept One World Goverment?
War...on a grand scale. 2/3rds of the Earth laid waste. Massive instant population reduction. Elite hold up in MASSIVE underground cities then emerging gradually over 10-20 year period.

Chernobyl was a test. 7 levels of safety were SYSTEMATICALLY stripped from that reactors protection systems. The EXACT SAME reactor RIGHT NEXT DOOR has been operating without incident since Chernobyl. Their is no defect in the design.

Scientists have continuously flooded the area taking recordings since day 1. Within 10 years background radiation levels drop to safe levels. Rare and endangered animals have returned to the HUMANLESS patch of Earth. The test was a success...remove the population, "Mother Earth" regenerates. Baby fur seals safe.

10 years is their vital period.

Of course...only if we let them:-)

Quote:
2.In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Goverment movement, so what about them?
Once the economic collapse takes place and the chaos ensures, people will drop their fire arms to eat and then they'll sign up to smash any further resistance to One World Government as detailed by Thomas Barnett and "The Pentagons New Map".

Given the set backs the NWO/Political Zionists have suffered I would say it's going to be a rough ride for all.:-) Nothing is for certain now. "They", have so pissed off so many people and squeezed so hard that they are in for a fight.

Quote:
3. The ILLUMINATI themselves in America have TRILLIONS invested in business and real estate, so why would they want to destroy America?
I personally think we should drop "Illuminati". Too comic book and in the end the "Illuminati" was founded by the Jewish Bankers along Freemasonic lines which is a "Jewish" invention. We should call the duck a duck and stop fucking about.

"They" dont have to destroy America. Just creat enogh chaos. "They" are moving their investments and manufacturing base offshore so what will be left to destroy? Rothschild and Co are the only people that matter. Small time billionairs dont feed at the International Financial Elites table.

We WILL be getting a New World Order. Presided over by the King Of Kings. Justice, compassion, love and peace will prevail as the heavenly Jerusalem encompasses the Earth. This criminal gang of malcontents cant compete with God.

:-)
Old 11-07-2006, 03:51 PM

the one world government is and has been being built for years. I mean look at the way the governments of countries do as they are told. Seems to me the way they are building a world government is through the controle of the worlds governments. If you want to know which governments are resisting they would be the ones the msm talk the most crap about.Dam havnt we figured that out yet?m If you sell your oil in euros you are a terrorist state if you are not with us you are a terrrorist state.If you do not sell us your oil you are a terrorist state if you love your country and your race you are a terrorist and a racist(if you are white).I just do not believe how stupid and brain washed the hate my self white people are. Hell i like my skin and wouldnt trade it in for shit no way. And i like my people and think they should like themselfs and make some fuckin noise dammit.