Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2006, 05:36 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

Ah, fascination with one's self....

PERVERTED!

Let me check Webster's to add to the list of words that come to mind when describing this abnormal infatuation with one's own being.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 12-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

At one point this fascination caused us great trouble. We have been working through it for some time now. A perversion, sometimes I am too sarcastic.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
At one point this fascination caused us great trouble. We have been working through it for some time now. A perversion, sometimes I am too sarcastic.
The fascination is of himself and could be defined as being perverted.

I don't find many people fascinating including myself.

I might admire an artist's drawing, but not necessarily be fascinated with his person.

I might be in awe of a building's architectural design, but not be fascinated with the person who designed it.

Nah, I'm just not fascinated by people very easily.

The present "psychological operation" to acheive that was short-lived.

The senses returned.

Now, mountains, they fascinate me. Nature, fascinates me. All of God's beauty fascinates me.

I can see how this "fascination" thing may have caused a problem in the way past, and a slight bump in the near past, but in the future, that would include tomorrow, I don't forsee that this would ever again cause a perversion/deviation.

The truth couldn't be more obvious!

And, as far as sarcasm, well, I think I might take the cake for that one, but I'll be happy to share a piece with you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-09-2006, 08:19 PM

On the same subject matter of HIM, the FASCINATION was created through mind control, manipulation, lies, deceit, distortion, disinformation, fairy-tale, the abuser/protector role, altered state of consciousness, sexual programming, emotional, psychological, mental intrusion.

The fascination was not real. It was manufactured. The reality now is that the fascination has turned to DISGUST!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-09-2006, 09:05 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

Quite, but the experience seems to have made you stronger than most. In some ways this is a gift. Learn that when this game ends another begins. Knowledge puts you far ahead in the new game and the game is all there is.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:21 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

If I may interupt your poetry for a moment,

This is priceless.

I tell Barbarien that from now on I will ignore him so he goes out and creates one or more aliases (some people call them sock puppets) to entertain himself and the rest of us.

To anyone other than Barbarien and his sock puppets that are reading this, this is highly entertaining, like watching baboons picking lice from each other.

Than you 'guys'.

Now back to your poetery
Old 12-10-2006, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Quite, but the experience seems to have made you stronger than most. In some ways this is a gift. Learn that when this game ends another begins. Knowledge puts you far ahead in the new game and the game is all there is.

I would agree that the experience has made me stronger than most. The emotional, psychological and mental abuse could have been debilitating had I not been armed with the "wisdom" from the past of my mentors.

I believe a new game is underway, but the knowledge I have disqualifies me from becomming a player.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-10-2006, 09:10 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

Nothing can or will disqualify you except yourself. Continue to learn and do not be rash about the future. All will be compelled to play. You have strength and knowledge, it is not there for nothing.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:05 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Nothing can or will disqualify you except yourself. Continue to learn and do not be rash about the future. All will be compelled to play. You have strength and knowledge, it is not there for nothing.
I know that my knowledge is for a reason. I have used it to the best of my ability and I will continue to do so for the benefit, hopefully, of humanity.

I have not disqualified myself from this endeavor, but from the GRASP of those who desire my containment. A move was taken in that respect recently and IGNORED! It is their game of which I speak. That is the one that I will not play.

I will not be rash about the future. I will hold my chin up and continue to learn.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-10-2006, 10:49 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

There is much to learn and the game is great. You have graduated from the control of others if you will it and continue to will it. Look to 2007 and be prepared.