Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You have verified it. We are not to be taken lightly nor do we want to change your life with magik or soothsaying. We noticed you and we found you to be strong and intelligent and capable. We do not interfere in lives and only see through the glass darkly. As to Satan, this one is still the most powerful of all created self aware beings. Be careful of this one. Recognize it and leave it alone. Its attention is becoming more and more easy to provoke. We do not know a specific name of a human for the knowledge we receive is restricted in many ways.

Every thing is watched and maneuvered. The trick is to be aware of it, if you are sensitive to it, and learn how to deal with it from your own experience. You are capable of this.

The agenda of this game, that so many are caught in, is to a specific end. Some will appreciate it some will not. You are preparing for eternity and it cannot, at this point, be on your terms. You will have the choice after you gain the knowledge. Think slowly about these things, in time they will come to be understood by you in your way of understanding them.

Old 12-18-2006, 10:28 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

OK
Old 12-22-2006, 01:18 PM

Default Re: The Mind.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
As I said, the mind creates its' own personality from birth until the age of about five. We are a product of our environment in whatever shape or form that may have been.

I was agreeing with you. Perhaps you are the one who does not perceive the written word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

My words tend to fall on deaf ears it seems.
By all means hold onto your dreams.
But I don’t recommend it little blue queen.

Blessings...
"Ill take two"
That'll be 2 karma chits and a crystal shilling...
Old 12-22-2006, 06:55 PM

Your words fall on deaf ears because they come from a mute mouth.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:30 PM

My mouth may be mute but your soul sleeps soundly.

Your words flow through your empty sea when you use your brain profoundly.
Because your thoughts can only travel through one dimension. They are of one dimension.
And that dimension and any other is of one-
Old 12-23-2006, 05:08 AM

Default Re: I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

Quote:
ignt wrote:
My solution is to leave the choice to humans with no intervention and let their fate come at their own hands. If they can not or will not see what has been given them, then how are they ever to be trusted with a greater gift. If those who tend the vineyard let it succumb and die, should they be given a greater vineyard?
What exactly do you mean when you say, "My solution is to leave the choice to humans..."

You sound as if you are not human your self.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:01 PM

It is and always has been the choice of humans. What makes us human is just that free choice. What gives us free choice is a part of the brain. Choice is a gimmick only found here and all places like this – despite popular belief. It seems that the human brain has really caused discord.
Most souls will react the same when given a human brain. No soul is human. And society is dysfunctional. Souls come into human form and are raised by a flawed system.

No one blames humanity but humanity itself and others who are trapped in their brains.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:55 PM

Humanity is a flaw within itself. Read your only true HOLY BOOK. You are a very good example of one who knows all and understands nothing. This we guarantee will change and soon you will understand what we say. The universe hates humans. Your once beautiful Earth is held in boundaries. Read and stop trying to think before you see.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Humanity is a flaw within itself. Read your only true HOLY BOOK. You are a very good example of one who knows all and understands nothing. This we guarantee will change and soon you will understand what we say. The universe hates humans. Your once beautiful Earth is held in boundaries. Read and stop trying to think before you see.
If humanity is a flaw within itself, why are you blaming us if GOD created us in his own likeness?? Wouldn't it be his fault?

Apparently something screwed up the earth and YOU blame HUMANS for that and, obviously, we are clueless.

Why don't you clue us in?

Can I have a copy of the HOLY BOOK, please? Mine says BIBLE on it.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:50 PM

Hear O People, the words of the Third Angel of the Book of Revelation:

Behold I have made all things through the works of mans hands, but man has corrupted it. Therefore, my wrath is hot and shall destroy the wicked and the sinner, giving no quarter to the wicked.
Therefore, wicked America, i have declared through my servant, Fugitive, Divine Judgement against you, and I shall bring Death and Destruction unto your house and your kin. Wail, America, for Death is coming nigh to devour your young and to fill the Earth with blood!

I declare a New Crusade to destroy the enemies of God, to kill the infidel, to smash the head in of the sinner and behead the faithless! Join My servants, Fugitive, and the New Crusade for the defense ofChristiandom and the death of the infidel, the heretic, the N.W.O and the Illuminati

Hear the Word of God and obey, Saints! The Time hhas arrived for us to fight for our God of Vengance! Join the New Crusade!!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...