Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2006, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Christian numerology

Quote:
ignt wrote:
For instance can 0 be a negative and is 0 a number?
I can answer that. Zero is neither positive or negative except in relation to other numbers(zero is less than one, but greater than negative one) and is the absence of value. No, it's not a number. Zero is a random character used as a place holder. I'm sure people in times past used a triangle, square, or whatever shape or object they wanted before 0 was made universal. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-06-2006, 07:56 PM

Excellent response. Now in your science of the digital there can be a +0 and a -0. You are correct in what you say, but what is the 0 holding the place for?
Old 05-06-2006, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Ivan Panin, From Wikipedia

In 1890, Panin believed he had discovered amazing patterns in the Hebrew text of the Psalms, and soon afterwards in the Greek text of the New Testament. Thereafter, until his death in 1942, he was to devote over 50 years of his life to painstakingly exploring the numerical structure of the Scriptures, generating over 43,000 detailed, hand-penned pages of analysis. A sampling of his discoveries were published, and are still being published repeatedly.

However, outside reviews of his work cast much doubt on the value of his findings. A review of his work on the Gospel of Mark suggests that he freely picked and chose from various alternative readings of manuscripts, and that any patterns he claimed to have found were in fact his own creation.
That article is at one of the websites you referenced. I am not going to review his 43,000 pages of analysis to prove or disprove his conclusions. However, as someone who did review his work concluded, I suspect that "any patterns he claimed to have found were in fact his own creation."

As I mentioned earlier, this line of research is numerology, not mathematics. If you twist any text hard enough, you can probably find some number patterns in it. To me, that does not prove anything meaningful. If you want to prove or disprove the validity of the Bible, I think it is more important to study what the text actually says and to study information about the people who actually wrote it. That is another way of saying that Panin's approach is "barking up the wrong tree."
Old 05-06-2006, 09:21 PM

Ok Arjuna we will have to Agree to Disagree on Panin, let me say that it was a mistake on my part to use Wikipedia as a reference since it is Zionist controlled, and is used to discredit people like Panin, I will never use Wiki again.

http://judicial-inc.biz/wikipedia.htm

look under massacres, you'll see Wiki never mentions anything about the 100 million Christians they murdered in the 20 century,JEWS that murdered.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Arjuna wrote:
Quote:
Ivan Panin, From Wikipedia

In 1890, Panin believed he had discovered amazing patterns in the Hebrew text of the Psalms, and soon afterwards in the Greek text of the New Testament. Thereafter, until his death in 1942, he was to devote over 50 years of his life to painstakingly exploring the numerical structure of the Scriptures, generating over 43,000 detailed, hand-penned pages of analysis. A sampling of his discoveries were published, and are still being published repeatedly.

However, outside reviews of his work cast much doubt on the value of his findings. A review of his work on the Gospel of Mark suggests that he freely picked and chose from various alternative readings of manuscripts, and that any patterns he claimed to have found were in fact his own creation.
That article is at one of the websites you referenced. I am not going to review his 43,000 pages of analysis to prove or disprove his conclusions. However, as someone who did review his work concluded, I suspect that "any patterns he claimed to have found were in fact his own creation."

As I mentioned earlier, this line of research is numerology, not mathematics. If you twist any text hard enough, you can probably find some number patterns in it. To me, that does not prove anything meaningful. If you want to prove or disprove the validity of the Bible, I think it is more important to study what the text actually says and to study information about the people who actually wrote it. That is another way of saying that Panin's approach is "barking up the wrong tree."
Old 05-07-2006, 03:49 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
what is the 0 holding the place for?
It's the mark of a new beginning to get past 9.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:53 AM

Zero is the place holder for values in terms of grouping/quantifying(ie 10, 100, 1000 or -10, -100, -1000).
Old 07-02-2006, 02:10 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Zero is the place holder for values in terms of grouping/quantifying(ie 10, 100, 1000 or -10, -100, -1000).
The Number 9

I'm Puzzled!
Can someone explain the mathematical significance of number 9? I'm aware of its meaning in the Bible, as well as Masonic numerology, and the Occult meaning, but check this out. http://richardphillips.org.uk/number/Num9.htm

No matter what number you add you always come back to 9.

examples: 13 1+3=4 13-4=9
94 9+4=13 94-13=81 8+1=9
156 1+5+6=12 156-12=144 1+4+4=9
And no matter what the size of the number it always goes back to 9! :-o

1,233,465,957 add up to 45 4+5=9
- 45=
1,233,465,912=add all up =36 3+6=9
Can someone explain who invented numbers and why 9 is hidden in mathematical solving problems?

http://logosresourcepages.org/Occult/nine.htm

http://www.whale.to/b/duke.html

Right and Left side of brain: conflicting colors and thought patterns

I think optical illusions is somehow tied into the Illuminati control structure cause their corporate logos utilize the "illusionary" tactics of mind control, anyone care to respond.

http://www.panoptikum.net/optischetaeuschungen/opticalillusions.htm

http://www.echalk.co.uk/amusements/OpticalIllusions/colourPerception/colourPerception.html

http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/opticalillusions.htm

Stereo Vision? http://www.kcl.ac.uk/teares/gktvc/vc/lt/OpticalIllusions/optical.htm
How to "detect" id the NSA is monitoring your computer
As you can see I'm BORED!

http://blog.wired.com/27BStroke6/index.blog?entry_id=1510938
Old 07-02-2006, 07:54 PM

Default Optical illusions

This is my response to the triangles presented at Optical Illusions.

[img align=left]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/Arjuna77/Tri.jpg[/img]

The claim made is that “The coloured parts are exactly the same.” That is a false statement. Common sense says that it cannot be true. Proving it requires some work.

Both objects appear to be right triangles, but they are not. If you take a straightedge and place it on what appears to be the hypotenuse of the top image, you will find that it curves inward; since the line is not straight, the image is not a triangle. Likewise, what appears to be the hypotenuse of the bottom triangle curves outward. The illusion is made possible by this discrepency. The red and green portions of the top image are actually smaller than the corresponding portions of the bottom image. The bottom image covers a greater area than the top image. The difference in the areas is exactly the area of the added white square in the bottom image.

If you do not believe that what appear to be hypotenuses are actually curved by using a straightedge, you can prove it mathematically. The area of a right triangle is ½ times the base times the height. Assume both images are triangles. The total area is ½ times 13 times 5 = 32.5. The area of the red is ½ times 8 times 3 = 12. The area of the green is ½ times 5 times 2 = 5. The area of the orange is 7, and the area of the blue is 8. The botom figure has an additional white square with an area of 1. If you add up these areas to get the total area, you find that the area of the top figure is 32, and the area of the bottom figure is 33. Of course, both these measures contradict the fact that if these are right triangles the areas of both of them should be 32.5.

Another way of proving these images are not triangles is using the fact that the legs of similar right triangles are proportional. The base divided by the height of the whole image is 13 / 5 = 2.6. Assuming that we are looking at triangles, then the red and green images are similar to the total image. Their legs should be proportional to the legs of the total image, but they are not. For the red image, you get 8 / 3 = 2.6666, and for the green image you get 5 / 2 = 2.5. These discrepencies are slight, and the method used to adjust for them in this illusion is to curve the hypotenuse slightly inward in the top image and slightly outward in the bottom image.

If you told people that “Both images are squares”, they would know right away that they are being lied to. However, if you tell them that “The coloured parts are exactly the same”, almost everyone will accept it as the truth, even though saying that is as much a lie as saying that the images are squares.

The connection between this example and conspiracy theory is that many of the lies disseminated by corrupt leaders are carefully crafted and surrounded by enough truth so that most people do not notice the lie. Developing discernment is necessary to reveal these types of lies.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Optical illusions

Quote:
Arjuna wrote:

The connection between this example and conspiracy theory is that many of the lies disseminated by corrupt leaders are carefully crafted and surrounded by enough truth so that most people do not notice the lie. Developing discernment is necessary to reveal these types of lies.
Great stuff Arjuna, what about the number 9? Is there something supernatural about it? ;-) and can you explain the NSA identifyer, is it real? can you track or check to see if the NSA is monitoring your computer?

http://blog.wired.com/27BStroke6/index.blog?entry_id=1510938