Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2006, 06:13 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\'S Own

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
I do not see Satan either. It is good that you do not see Satan either. After all is there a Satan or is this one just subjective. Most of what you say is very true. Do you believe that the human species is the supreme creation of a creator or even the greatest achievement of evolution. Do you believe that the mind of a pure human ruled in the past, rules now, or will rule in the future? As to Satan, sometime look behind you.
Actually, I do not acknowledge the existence of Satan/Lucifer or the Devil.

Never did, never will. This, the reason I survived the "pits of hell."

The Satanists, devil worshippers, Lucifer loving creatures within the "satanic cult" have devised him for their own benefit/agenda. They have become of his likeness and all those born after them, in order to promote their agenda.

Just as they subject us to whatever it is that they desire we become, so to it is the same with Satan.

To deny is our best defense.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 12-07-2006, 09:53 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\'S Own

Satan seems to fascinate many and is underestimated by most. It has always been that extra-human are of little consequence and that in the end the human will prevail. This is a good example of the programing and its desired outcome being out in the open. No secrecy required just the human conviction that all will end with the good guy winning. If this is the case, study who the good guy is.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Satan seems to fascinate many and is underestimated by most. It has always been that extra-human are of little consequence and that in the end the human will prevail. This is a good example of the programing and its desired outcome being out in the open. No secrecy required just the human conviction that all will end with the good guy winning. If this is the case, study who the good guy is.
I would think that many seem to be fascinated with Satan due to his introduction into religious groups, music industry, society in general (i.e., good vs. evil). There is a God and there is a Satan. He becomes reality. Again, to deny his existence, is to reject their "programming." But, to underestimate the power they have given to him within our world is detrimental. They are doing the work of "Satan." Is this not obvious???

For me, there was only a GOD. I was repeatedly told that he did not exist. Only Satan lived. God would not help me no matter what trauma, torture they exposed me to. This, when calling his name for help against their evil ways.

I believe in the will of the people to understand that "programming" us to acceptance of their beliefs is their ultimate agenda and that we have "free will" to reject and follow what we know to be true and real in our hearts. That we can see with our own eyes what is right and what is wrong. Thus, ending the "mind control" which has been perpetrated upon us for centuries!

They created Lucifer for their own agenda.

Only men who have no morals would wound, kill and mutilate thousands upon thousands of innocent people in an "unjust war." Only men who have no morals or respect for any life other than their own and those within their "pact," would order their troops to march into a foreign land, risk their lives and limbs defending not America's freedom, but the resources for which they sent them.

I have always believed that the GOOD GUYS will prevail. Without them, I may not have!

To achieve the end result, the programming, the mind controllers, to be "out in the open," secrecy cannot be required.

In that respect, extra-humans present consequence for them.

I would think they underestimated us!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-09-2006, 08:06 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I believe that his interest in Satan has more to do in the hopes of getting some 'Goth chick' to be interested in him.

I do believe that he may have some interest in experimenting with a female as his current practice has imflammed his hemroids.

So give him a break.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
I believe that his interest in Satan has more to do in the hopes of getting some 'Goth chick' to be interested in him.

I do believe that he may have some interest in experimenting with a female as his current practice has imflammed his hemroids.

So give him a break.

It would be nice for you to comment on the topic instead of just hurling insults.

Perhaps, you do not understand that of which we speak.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-09-2006, 08:55 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Sorry Barbarien redux,

I have already told you that I am ignoring you. That includes all your pathetic other aliases too.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Sorry Barbarien redux,

I have already told you that I am ignoring you. That includes all your pathetic other aliases too.
You have yet to make any comment on any topic on this forum other than to insult and insinuate the few posters who are here. This proves that your purpose is that of an "agent provacatuer."
Old 12-09-2006, 11:44 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

You have yet to make any comment on any topic on this forum other than to insult and insinuate the few posters who are here. This proves that your purpose is that of an "agent provacatuer."
Perhaps you should read more and post last.

Actualy that modus operandi sounds like you and your other aliases.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:15 PM

CROUCH AND WAIT!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-09-2006, 04:28 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

You see the emotional energy generated. The food of the gods. BTW it would be perverted to be fascinated with yourself.