Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2006, 07:31 PM

Default Immigrant day

As we end the "national event" it's becoming blatantly easier to do our jobs of informing the world about the Illuminati Plan to Destroy America.

First off MSM in the US gave this event all the coverage in the world, that right there should tell you it was a sanctioned event.
Second
What was missing?
The M16 toting police in full riot gear?
The "designated protest zones perhaps?
Or the Pier 57 style holding cells they had during the rethuglican convention.
A sanctioned event methinks.

Old 05-02-2006, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Immigrant day

From my neck of the woods, the reporter asks, "What would happen if we no longer had immigrant labor?", to which I am compelled to reply, "The rest of us would have jobs."
This is a sloppy-logic kind of thinking, that the inconvenience of losing part of our labour force somehow elevates them to a status higher than the rest of us.
And furthermore [I pause to drink a glass of water] the NWO cannot proceed unless we accept the infusion of all cultures and nationalities, which then will change us into a global melting pot; notwithstanding, the erasure of our cultural and political boundaries combined with national collectivism are two of the cornerstones on which the NWO must be built.
I rest my case.