Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2009, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

I love you, Joe
More than you'll ever know
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
you're like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

I was alone and frightened, but there you stood
straight and silent
in the face of all I knew
you swallowed my fears
helped me rise above
you're the moon, the stars and my only love

When I feel prey
to the predators on BS.net
and the truth I believed were horrible lies
you held me close
never blinked an eye

when I believed
in an altered state
that I had a baby and cut it up
was sent away so I couldn't speak
you held me close and embraced me
like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea

you watched me weep while I lay in bed
for days and days and days on end
under my covers, hiding my head
reliving the torture of days gone past
And, as I went hungry, unable to eat
there you stood with two clay feet

you're my rock
you're my sun
you're my moon at night
you're my star
that's forever shining bright
you're like the earth and the dirt under my feet
you're the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

you give me oxygen when I can't breathe
you're my moon
you're my star
you're the wide open sea

you wrap me me up inside your arms
I feel safe, I feel love and I feel calm

you gave me eyes when I couldn't see
you held me tight when I couldn't be

you're my guiding light
you're my strength from within
you're my life, you're my heart
you know where I've been

you're like the deep, blue sea embracing me
the deep, blue sea and all it's warmth
you're a blanket
you're my hope
you're my lucky charm

you're like the deep, blue sea embracing me
embracing me...
embracing me...

Old 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM

Just demonstrating my talent.

I do believe the above is one of my most BEAUTIFUL pieces!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-25-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 PM

Why the delay?

What is so difficult?

Who placed the 911 call?

Was it Jackson or someone else?

In either event, kindly produce the 911 recording.

That should clear up my inquiry.

Thanking you in advance,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:14 AM

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shock dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Do me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, strike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that

First off all...I wish Michael Jackson Requiescant in pace!

Then...I'm asking what could happen if his message, contained in his songs, would be eared now during the "That's it tour" ? Here in Europe we'r going back to Nazism/Fascism, and no message of freedom or relovulution are allowed...
I always thought that Michael could have something to do with Freemason, if ear his songs... like Scream, They don't really care about us, Earth song, Heal the world, Man in the mirror, Leave me alone, and others...they cleary send a message that maybe coul "hurt" Nwo scheme.
Americans create, Americans destroy!That's the point.
If Michael had the chance to came in Europe somebody could have the idea of start thinking about his text songs,but here is not allowed to think, we are in Fascism period and Michael, with his fans, could have been seen like a person sending a message of Resistance!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 AM
Free Member

I had to youtube that song, I had no idea of how powerful those lyrics are.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:48 AM

Here we go:

Jackson was apparently on medications for previous injuries and the family was concerned, as well as their attorney, that Jackson may one day overdose.

Yahoo!

This video clip also addresses the accusations of child abuse and includes an interview by Diane Sawyer with Jackson and Lisa Marie.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 AM

It is being reported that Michael Jackson received daily injections and that the doctor who administered these injections is missing, and, quite possibly, may have been in Jackson's presence when he fell unconscious.

QUESTION:

What was Jackson being treated for that made it necessary for a doctor to inject him on a daily basis?

Inject him with what?

Pretty serious, I would think, if you need an injection on a daily basis, administered by a doctor and you're neither a diabetic or HEROIN addict.

Please provide a list of Michael Jackson's previous injuries and how and why these injuries may have required that he receive daily injections and, quite possibly, ingested other medications, as well, orally.

Any word on the 911 call and/or recording?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:44 AM

Police tow car, seek clues in Jackson death - Yahoo! News

Police tow car, seek clues in Jackson death

AP By JOHN ROGERS and JAKE COYLE, Associated Press Writers – 11 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Police towed the car of a doctor from Michael Jackson's home Friday and said it could contain drugs or other evidence offering clues in the pop star's death.

Los Angeles police spokeswoman Karen Rayner said coroner's investigators were seeking to interview the doctor but said she did not know the doctor's identity. She stressed the doctor was not under criminal investigation.

"His car was impounded because it may contain medications or other evidence that may assist the coroner in determining the cause of death," Rayner said.

Medical examiners prepared an autopsy for Jackson as a chorus of grief spread around the world, from statesmen to icons of music to legions of fans.

Los Angeles County coroner's watch commander Lt. Brian Elias said Friday morning the autopsy would begin shortly and take several hours, but he said other tests would take longer and determining the official cause of death would take weeks or more.

Brian Oxman, a former Jackson attorney and a family friend, said Friday he had been concerned about Jackson's use of painkillers and had warned the singer's family about possible abuse.

"I said one day, we're going to have this experience. And when Anna Nicole Smith passed away, I said we cannot have this kind of thing with Michael Jackson," Oxman said on NBC's "Today" show. "The result was, I warned everyone, and lo and behold, here we are. I don't know what caused his death. But I feared this day, and here we are."

Oxman claimed Jackson had prescription drugs at his disposal to help with pain suffered when he broke his leg after he fell off a stage and for broken vertebrae in his back.

Jackson died Thursday afternoon at UCLA Medical Center after being stricken at his rented home in the posh Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him for three-quarter of an hours there before rushing him to the hospital.

His brother Jermaine said Jackson apparently suffered cardiac arrest, an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.

Jackson was preparing for a monster comeback bid — a series of 50 concerts that was to begin next month in London.

A handful of bleary-eyed fans camped out throughout the night with media outside the Jackson family house in the San Fernando Valley and near his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. People heading to work in New York stopped to pay respects outside Harlem's Apollo Theater, where Jackson performed as a child.

"When the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose, so thank God we're celebrating him now," Liza Minnelli told CBS' "The Early Show" by telephone.

After Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005, Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon argued against returning some items belonging to Jackson he labeled "contraband." Sneddon said those included syringes, the drug Demerol and prescriptions for various drugs, mainly antibiotics, that were in different people's names.

Stephen Hill, an executive producer for the BET Awards, said Sunday's show would be dedicated to Jackson because of his influence on music and pop culture.

"I think what you're going to find is that acceptance speeches for awards will have nothing to do about the artists themselves, but about the influence that Michael Jackson had on them," Hill said in a phone interview.

Universal Pictures' "Bruno" screened in Los Angeles on Thursday night with a scene involving Jackson's sister La Toya Jackson cut from the movie. A spokesman for Universal said the studio had no comment.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album, "Thriller" — which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" — is the best-selling album of all time worldwide.

Yet after selling more than 61 million albums in the U.S. and having a decade-long attraction open at Disney theme parks, Jackson died reportedly awash in about $400 million in debt, on the cusp of a final comeback after well over a decade of scandal.

As word of his death spread, MTV switched its programming to play videos from Jackson's heyday. Radio stations began playing marathons of his hits. Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital. In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

The public first knew him as a boy in the late 1960s, when he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the singing group he formed with his four older brothers out of Gary, Ind. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC" and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his backward-gliding moonwalk, his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched singing, punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks, as was his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie. Jackson's sudden death immediately evoked comparisons to that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible," Lisa Marie Presley said in a statement. "I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure — a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He often wore a germ mask while traveling, kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions and surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, a storybook playland filled with toys, rides and animals. The tabloids dubbed him "Wacko Jacko."

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges that he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Michael Joseph Jackson was born Aug. 29, 1958, in Gary. He was 4 years old when he began singing with his brothers — Marlon, Jermaine, Jackie and Tito — in the Jackson 5. After his early success with bubblegum soul, he struck out on his own, generating innovative, explosive, unstoppable music.

The album "Thriller" mixed the dark, serpentine bass and drums and synthesizer approach of "Billie Jean," the grinding Eddie Van Halen guitar solo on "Beat It" and the hiccups and falsettos on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'."

The peak may have come in 1983, when Motown celebrated its 25th anniversary with an all-star televised concert and Jackson moonwalked off with the show, joining his brothers for a medley of old hits and then leaving them behind with a pointing, crouching, high-kicking, splay-footed, crotch-grabbing run through "Billie Jean."

The audience stood and roared. Jackson raised his fist.

During production of a 1984 Pepsi commercial, Jackson's scalp sustained burns when an explosion set his hair on fire.

He had strong follow-up albums with 1987's "Bad" and 1991's "Dangerous," but his career began to collapse in 1993 after he was accused of molesting a boy who often stayed at his home. The singer denied any wrongdoing, reached a settlement with the boy's family, reported to be $20 million, and criminal charges were never filed.

Jackson expressed anger over the allegations on the 1995 album, "HIStory," which sold more than 2.4 million copies, but by then, the popularity of Jackson's music was clearly waning even as public fascination with his increasingly erratic behavior was growing.

Jackson married Lisa Marie Presley in 1994, and they divorced in 1996. Later that year, Jackson married Deborah Rowe, a former nurse for his dermatologist. They had two children together: Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., known as Prince Michael, now 12; and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11. Rowe filed for divorce in 1999.

Jackson also had a third child, Prince Michael II, now 7. Jackson said the boy, nicknamed Blanket as a baby, was his biological child born from a surrogate mother.

Billboard magazine editorial director Bill Werde said Jackson's star power was unmatched. "The world just lost the biggest pop star in history, no matter how you cut it," Werde said. "He's literally the king of pop."

Jackson's 13 No. 1 one hits on the Billboard charts put him behind only Presley, the Beatles and Mariah Carey, Werde said.

"He was on the eve of potentially redeeming his career a little bit," he said. "People might have started to think of him again in a different light."
Old 06-26-2009, 01:15 PM

Michael Jackson's Mysterious Medical Past - Yahoo! News

Michael Jackson's Mysterious Medical Past

TIME

By ALICE PARK Alice Park – Fri Jun 26, 7:10 am ET

Late Thursday afternoon, after nearly two hours of speculation, the Los Angeles coroner confirmed that Michael Jackson had died, apparently of cardiac arrest. Hundreds of fans gathered around UCLA Medical Center, where the 50-year-old "King of Pop" had been rushed reportedly after collapsing at home. (See pictures of people around the world mourning Michael Jackson.)

Jackson's sudden death raised immediate questions about the singer's health history. But little is known about his medical record, which has always been a mystery, characterized largely by rumors and speculation - which sometimes seemed just the way he wanted it. In the fishbowl world he inhabited - with his three young children, Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. (or Prince Michael), Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II - Jackson has managed to spark, then dodge, questions surrounding his various health problems. Much of time, the superstar behind hits such as Beat It, Thriller and Billie Jean appeared to invite speculation, appearing in public wearing surgical masks, as he did a decade ago, or in a wheelchair, which he used on certain occasions last year. The singer was always very thin and appeared frail.

The questions began early in his career, mostly surrounding his apparent plastic surgery, and continued as photographs documented his oddly lightening skin color. Jackson addressed that issue, acknowledging that he suffered from vitiligo, a skin disorder in which the pigment cells in the skin are destroyed, leaving white patches. (Watch TIME's video "Appreciating Michael Jackson, the Musician.")

In 1984, the singer was hospitalized after receiving second-degree burns when his hair accidentally caught fire during the filming of a Pepsi commercial. Jackson reportedly used a hyperbaric oxygen chamber while he recovered, and allegedly also slept in the chamber in an effort to halt the aging process - photos of him lying in one were leaked in 1986 - a claim he has denied.

Around Christmas of last year, a British journalist working on a biography of the pop star revealed that Jackson was suffering from alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, a genetic condition that affects the lungs and liver. The author, Ian Halperin, told In Touch magazine at the time that Jackson needed a lung transplant and was bleeding in the intestines. He also claimed that Jackson couldn't see out of his left eye and was so winded that he could barely speak most of the time. Jackson's spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, was widely quoted as denying the health problems, saying that the rumors were a "total fabrication" and that Jackson was "in fine health." (See CNN's special report on Michael Jackson's life and death.)

Recently, Jackson was preparing for a comeback tour, and when plans for his London shows were postponed in May, rumors emerged again that Jackson was sick - this time with skin cancer. Concert promoter AEG Live denied repeatedly in the press that the change in schedule had "absolutely nothing to do with Jackson's health."

It is unclear whether Jackson's sudden cardiac death has any relation to past conditions, but an autopsy is expected to occur on Friday.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:05 PM

The 911 call has been released.

The person who made the call did not identify himself.

The caller did not inform the dispatcher that the person requiring assistance was Michael Jackson.

He said that a doctor was present and that they had been pumping the person, but he was not responding.

Obviously, these two persons need to be questioned.