Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2009, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

No one can tell something more about the 3 person near Michael,in the last minutes of his life...
But the most relevant thing concerning about if he could have invested by a cars incident or something similar?
The autopsy let find Michael body rubbing coming after he fall down?
And the last thing,someone know the name of Michael's doctor in those last time, I know for sure he's Russian, but I'm looking for his name.Maybe it can help...

Old 07-04-2009, 10:32 AM

Michael Jackson Reportedly Will Be Buried in Muslim Traditions
Old 07-05-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why is the media reporting that Michael Jackson requested his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, to spend the night with him at his rented home on the day of his death when it was reported previously that Dr. Conrad Murray was to be paid $150,000.000/$300,000.00 per month to reside with Jackson as his personal physician?

And, why does Dr. Conrad Murray state that he is owed $600,000.00 for two months of service, when the media is reporting that he resided with Jackson for 11 days before his death?

If Murray didn't reside with Jackson in his rented home, what was his physical address?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician to reside with him?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician, period.

His manager states that he was in perfect health, and since he built a fence around Jackson to keep people out, he certainly knew of the people whom he kept in.

I understand that the 911 caller was a Jackson staff member and that 911 wasn't called for 20 minutes after Murray found Jackson unconscious because he didn't know the address of Jackson's home.

Unbelieveable!

It took 20 minutes for him to find someone on Jackson's staff who knew the address and could call 911 on a cell phone because there was no land line in Jackson's room.

Huh?

The doctor doesn't have a cell phone?

If Jackson wasn't in debt, why was he renting a house?
The media always talk giving signs,so people belonging to different lodge can understand...

As you can see there was also an interview made to Mike by Diane Sawyer, a journalist that worked like press aider for the WHITE HOUSE during the NIXON administration and who helped Nixon with his memories...

The fact that Dr. Conrad Murray resided with Michael for just 11 days... 11 it mean DEATH,in mason signs-language, no a good number,at all!

The key points are doctors...something wrong with them for sure...It was too easy for them take Michael off, and Britain's The Sun obtained a copy of the report,talking about "unexplained bruises on his knees and shins and bruising to his back, indicating a recent fall"...

Com'on...everyone has one or two mobile, no excuse for that! 20 minutes time are enough for killing a person, but proof are needed...

I really won't believe this happen like I said before...

Otherwise someone is going to pay for this,absolutely!Some people can't decide on other life,because it can turns back with interest rate
Old 07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

We wont have to wait too long before people start to say that Michael hoaxed his own death and is secretly holidaying somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle with Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan!
Michael Jackson was made for conspiracys wasn't he?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Excerpt:

Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, saying that the sleepovers were in no way sexual in nature. Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor defended him on Larry King Live, saying that she had been there when they "were in the bed, watching television. There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on. We laughed like children and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it."[122] During the investigation, Jackson's profile was examined by mental health professional Dr. Stan Katz; the doctor spent several hours with the accuser too. The assessment made by Katz was that Jackson had become a regressed 10-year-old and did not fit the profile of a pedophile.[123]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but if Jackson had become a regressed ten year old that should send up a warning flag that something was seriously wrong with him and that just might include pedophilia.

But, remember.

Mind controllers have the tools to alter their victims into child-like state's of mind.

This, to satisfy their own sexually deviant desires.

Global Grind - JORDAN CHANDLER: MJ DID NOT MOLEST ME, I LIED!

And let me guess, you'll say this is a made up story...
Old 07-09-2009, 09:02 PM

Just for now, let's set aside that THE FACT that Michael Jackson was
NEVER CONVICTED OF ANYTHING......

However, I'm sure that between

1. the year round touring since age 6,

2. almost daily rehearsals to perfect exceedingly complicated concert presentations,

3. months out of each year spent in the studio daily writing and producing hit albums,

4. his well-documented charitable travels all over the world for the last 20 years

5. The hundreds, if not thousands, of people watching his every move anytime he went into public
(even WITH the "disguises")

.....I'm SURE Michael Jackson had PLENTY of time to become a high-level Freemason and child-slaver
ON TOP OF ALL THAT. (Just for kicks as a hobby, you know, in his "spare time")

People who truly believe some "Michael Jackson mind control/freemason" theory are fucking idiots. No joke.

Last edited by rickwd7 : 07-09-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:43 AM

Conspiracy Cafe had an interesting discussion 2 July and briefly mentioned the last video of MJ during rehearsal. Link to site.
ThatChannel Show Listings, Archives, and Podcasts
Old 07-12-2009, 07:20 PM

let's set aside that THE FACT that Michael Jackson was

2. almost daily rehearsals to perfect exceedingly complicated concert presentations,

3. months out of each year spent in the studio daily writing and producing hit albums,

4. his well-documented charitable travels all over the world for the last 20 years

5. The hundreds, if not thousands, of people watching his every move anytime he went into public

.....I'm SURE Michael Jackson had PLENTY of time to become a high-level Freemason and child-slaver

People who truly believe some "Michael Jackson mind control/freemason" theory are fucking idiots. No joke.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:21 PM

Old 07-12-2009, 07:21 PM