Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?
let's set aside that THE FACT that Michael Jackson was
NEVER CONVICTED OF ANYTHING......
However, I'm sure that between
1. the year round touring since age 6,
2. almost daily rehearsals to perfect exceedingly complicated concert presentations,
3. months out of each year spent in the studio daily writing and producing hit albums,
4. his well-documented charitable travels all over the world for the last 20 years
5. The hundreds, if not thousands, of people watching his every move anytime he went into public
(even WITH the "disguises")
.....I'm SURE Michael Jackson had PLENTY of time to become a high-level Freemason and child-slaver
ON TOP OF ALL THAT. (Just for kicks as a hobby, you know, in his "spare time")
People who truly believe some "Michael Jackson mind control/freemason" theory are fucking idiots. No joke.
There will always be lowlife HATERS who have done NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES who have too much time on their hands who will concoct anything to denigrate a truly great and talented person's name. Those people ARE MOUSE SHIT COMPARED TO MICHAEL JACKSON