Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2009, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

Michael Jackson Reportedly Will Be Buried in Muslim Traditions

Old 07-04-2009, 09:24 PM

Uri Geller said he did something unethical with Michael Jackson. Didn't catch what he was alluding to, but, quite possibly, he placed Jackson under HYPNOSIS and inquired as to whether or not he had inappropriate contact with the children who accused him of sexual abuse.

Jackson replied, "no."

Okay.

Well, that settles it.

Uri Geller was able to get to the truth.

Geller also asked Jackson if he knew that it was inappropriate for an adult to sleep with young children in the same bed and Jackson's answer convinced Geller that it was all innocent.

Again.

Geller gets to the truth.

Sorry, but the majority of the population understands that it is inappropriate to sleep with young children in the same bed and, when someone does this and doesn't understand that it is wrong, one can conclude that there may be other inappropriate actions that they engage in of which they are unaware is unacceptable.

Geller asked Jackson why he made a financial payment to settle the accusations, if he was innocent.

Jackson replied because he couldn't take it anymore.

On January 1, 1994, Jackson settled with the Chandler family and their legal team out of court, in a civil lawsuit for $22 million. After the settlement, Jordan Chandler stopped co-operating with police regarding criminal proceedings. Jackson was never charged, and the state closed its criminal investigation, citing lack of evidence.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:29 PM

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Michael Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a 2003 Granada Television documentary titled Living with Michael Jackson, the singer was seen holding hands and discussing sleeping arrangements with Gavin Arvizo, who would later accuse him of child sexual abuse.[121] In the same documentary Jackson was observed spending large amounts of money in an apparently frivolous manner, including as much as $6 million in a single store.[68] Shortly after the documentary aired, Jackson was charged with seven counts of child sexual abuse and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent in order to commit that felony. All charges involved the same boy, Gavin Arvizo, who was under 14 at the time of the alleged crimes.
[121]

Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, saying that the sleepovers were in no way sexual in nature. Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor defended him on Larry King Live, saying that she had been there when they "were in the bed, watching television. There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on. We laughed like children and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it."[122] During the investigation, Jackson's profile was examined by mental health professional Dr. Stan Katz; the doctor spent several hours with the accuser too. The assessment made by Katz was that Jackson had become a regressed 10-year-old and did not fit the profile of a pedophile.[123]

The People v. Jackson trial (2005) began in Santa Maria, California, two years after Jackson was originally charged. During this period the singer became dependent on morphine and Demerol, a dependency which he subsequently overcame. He also suffered from stress-related illnesses and severe weight loss, that would alter his appearance. The trial lasted five months, until the end of May 2005, he was acquitted on all counts.[124][125][126] Jackson then relocated to the Persian Gulf island of Bahrain as a guest of Sheikh Abdullah.[127]

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 PM

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Michael Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Jackson gave a 90-minute interview with Oprah Winfrey in February 1993, his first television interview since 1979. He grimaced when speaking of his childhood abuse at the hands of his father; he believed he had missed out on much of his childhood years, admitting that he often cried from loneliness. He denied previous tabloid rumors that he bought the bones of the Elephant Man or slept in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber. The entertainer went on to dispel suggestions that he bleached his skin, stating for the first time that he had vitiligo. The interview was watched by an American audience of 90 million, becoming the fourth most-viewed non-sport program in U.S. history. It also increased awareness of vitiligo, a relatively unknown condition before then. Dangerous re-entered the album chart in the top 10, more than a year after its original release."[11][12][13]
Old 07-04-2009, 09:37 PM

Excerpt:

Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, saying that the sleepovers were in no way sexual in nature. Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor defended him on Larry King Live, saying that she had been there when they "were in the bed, watching television. There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on. We laughed like children and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it."[122] During the investigation, Jackson's profile was examined by mental health professional Dr. Stan Katz; the doctor spent several hours with the accuser too. The assessment made by Katz was that Jackson had become a regressed 10-year-old and did not fit the profile of a pedophile.[123]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but if Jackson had become a regressed ten year old that should send up a warning flag that something was seriously wrong with him and that just might include pedophilia.

But, remember.

Mind controllers have the tools to alter their victims into child-like state's of mind.

This, to satisfy their own sexually deviant desires.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:45 PM

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

An official investigation began, with Jordan Chandler's mother adamant that there was no wrongdoing on Jackson's part. Neverland Ranch was searched; multiple children and family members denied that he was a pedophile.[87] Jackson's image took a further turn for the worse when his older sister La Toya Jackson accused him of being a pedophile, a statement she later retracted.[88] Jackson agreed to a 25-minute strip search, conducted at his ranch. The search was required to see if a description provided by Jordan Chandler was accurate. Doctors concluded that there were some strong similarities, but it was not a definitive match.[88] Jackson made an emotional public statement on the events; he proclaimed his innocence, criticized what he perceived as biased media coverage and told of his strip search.[84]
Old 07-04-2009, 10:26 PM

Michael Jackson had health insurance coverage in many states and several countries.

Another doctor in his life:

AP Interview: Jackson adviser Tohme breaks silence - Yahoo! News

AP Interview: Jackson adviser Tohme breaks silence

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch

Sat Jul 4, 4:45 pm ET

What silence?

LOS ANGELES – Dr. Tohme Tohme vividly remembers the first time he met with Michael Jackson to discuss the pop star's finances. It's not the money talk that stays with him now, but his enchantment at entering Jackson's world of love.

"I saw how kind he was and what a wonderful human being," Tohme said in an interview. "I saw him with his children and I had never seen a better father. ... I decided to do what I could to help him."

Oh, please. Michael Jackson is dead. No need to portray him as the best father who ever lived. According to a psychiatrist who interviewed him during the sexual child abuse allegations in 2003, Jackson had regressed to a 10 year old.

Tohme, a financier with a murky past, had been contacted by Jackson's brother, Jermaine, who asked if Tohme could help to save Jackson's beloved Neverland ranch from foreclosure. Tohme said he traveled with Jermaine to Las Vegas, where Jackson was living after years of wandering the world following his acquittal on child molestation charges.

Tohme has a murky past. Obviously, we should believe everything a man with a murky past says. Since the interviewer knows that Tohme has a murky past, kindly inform us as to the murkiness.

They bonded instantly. "For the last year and a half I was the closest person to Michael Jackson," Tohme said. He contacted Tom Barrack, the chairman of Colony Capital and a close personal friend. "He was hesitant to get involved, but I said, 'Let's go see Michael,'" Tohme recalled.

He and Jackson bonded instantly. How sweet!

After the meeting he said Barrack, who was impressed with Jackson's "intelligence and focus," bought the note for Neverland. But that was just the beginning of a business relationship that culminated in the London concerts that were to have begun next week.

Wearing a suit with no tie, Tohme, Jackson's last business manager and spokesperson, granted his first interview Friday to The Associated Press in the office of a lawyer friend.

This man was Jackson's business manager and he needed to conduct this interveiw in the office of a lawyer friend.

Tohme, listed in public records as being in his late 50s, has been portrayed as something of a mystery man in the Jackson brain trust.

"I hate the words 'mystery man,'" he said. "I'm a private man. A lot of people like the media and I don't. I respect the privacy of other people but lately nobody respects mine."

As he spoke, his cell phone rang constantly. He took only a few calls, one of them from Jesse Jackson.

He has been stung by allegations that he was involved with the Nation of Islam, which he said was untrue.

"I have nothing against anybody," he said, "But I don't know anyone from the Nation of Islam. When I took over Michael Jackson's affairs, I fired some people from the Nation of Islam."

It is known that he is of Lebanese descent. His double name — pronounced toh-MAY' — is not uncommon in the Middle East. But he declined to go into detail about his own life and career other than to say he is a U.S. citizen who was raised in Los Angeles and, "I'm a self-made man. I'm in the world of finance."

"I don't want to talk about me," he said. "I'm a nobody. I'm not important. I want to talk about Michael Jackson."

He's a nobody and a mystery man with a murky past who took over Jackson's affairs, but doesn't want to talk about himself. Why not? Is it because you are a mystery man with a murky past who took over Jackson's affairs and fenced people out?

At times he appeared on the verge of tears as he discussed Jackson's death, saying, "It's unbelievable ... I'm devastated ... God bless his soul."

He said that by talking about Jackson, he was fulfilling one of the star's wishes.

"He always said to me, 'I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone.'"

Sorry, but you really haven't enlightened us as to whom Jackson really is in this interveiw.

He would only briefly discuss Jackson's finances. During his time with the superstar, Tohme said, he was paid nothing but was able to negotiate lucrative business deals that would secure the future of Jackson's children. He followed a long line of business managers and spokespeople who had come and gone from Jackson over the years. In the final year, he said he played a pivotal role in turning things around.

You were paid nothing? I find that hard to believe. So, how do you survive financially? Self-made millionare? Just helping Jackson for free to secure the future of his children. Did you know that their future would very soon not include their father?

His negotiations for Jackson included a Broadway show with the Nederlander organization, an animated TV show based on "Thriller," a line of clothing including "moonwalk shoes," and more. He said he was working with others to renegotiate the terms of Jackson's main assets, his share of the Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog — which includes music by the Beatles — and the catalog of Mijac, the company that controls Michael Jackson's own music.

"I am not in the music business. I'm a stranger to this business," Tohme said, noting that he had stiff competition from others who wanted to take over Jackson's finances.

Obviously, you were in the music business. Who was your stiff competition?

"I built a fence around Michael to keep people out," he said, acknowledging that he cut costs by firing many members of the Jackson staff, including security guards. And he twice fired the children's nanny, Grace Rawaramba, on Jackson's orders.

Why did you build a fence around Jackson? Seems he was in dire need of people other than doctors in his life and, apparently, his children's Nanny was concerned about him. Since you fired people without Jackson's consent and fenced people out, are you sure Jackson asked you to fire his Nanny? Maybe that fence wasn't a good idea. Seems to me that some of the people who were left inside the fence could have contributed to Jackson's death and when one wants to keep other people away from someone that kind of sends out a warning flag that they're isolating the person whom they are building the fence around. Don't fence me in!!!

"I was trying to do what we could to maximize his profits and minimize spending. I wanted to find a way to reel in all the loans he had.

"We had an agreement," Tohme continued. "I would never interfere with his creative decisions and he wouldn't interfere with my business decisions."

Tohme said he abandoned everything he was doing in his own life to concentrate his time and effort on Jackson's affairs. He points with pride to the crown jewel of his and the new Jackson team's efforts: the contract with AEG for concerts at the 02 arena in London.

You abandoned your life for Michael Jackson's life? What a saint.

He said Jackson was looking forward to the concerts because he wanted his children to see him perform.

Like others before him, Tohme was caught up in the excitement of Jackson's world. He traveled with him to London, where they saw the play "Oliver" and were mobbed by fans. "I had never seen fans who loved anyone so much and he loved them just as much," Tohme said.

Tohme uses the title "Dr." and apparently has a medical degree, though there is no record that he has practiced in the United States. He said he was convinced that Jackson was in perfect health the last time he saw him, two days before he died. He said the star kept himself and his children on a healthy diet, never ate red meat, didn't drink and, as far as he knew, never took drugs.

If you were convinced Jackson was in perfect health, you shouldn't carry the title of doctor.

He said he is disappointed that Jackson won't be buried at Neverland but hopes that may change: "He deserves to be buried in the wonderful world he created."

In Jackson's final months, Tohme said they talked about his wish to create "a special place ten times bigger than Graceland" where fans could come to see Jackson's memorabilia and awards. Jackson even talked about creating a veritable city for children.

"He wanted to be remembered as a great human being and he wanted to create as many happy places for the children of the world as he could," said Tohme.

The day Jackson died, as Tohme rushed to the hospital unsure if his friend was alive or dead, he said he remembered precious moments: Jackson bringing his children to Tohme's house for Thanksgiving dinner; Jackson and his children singing "Happy Birthday" to Tohme on the phone; the last time he saw Jackson at Staples Center, rehearsing for his big comeback.

And he remembered Jackson's last words to him that day: "I love you."

Yes. Michael loved you. Did you love him back?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:52 PM

Why is the media reporting that Michael Jackson requested his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, to spend the night with him at his rented home on the day of his death when it was reported previously that Dr. Conrad Murray was to be paid $150,000.000/$300,000.00 per month to reside with Jackson as his personal physician?

And, why does Dr. Conrad Murray state that he is owed $600,000.00 for two months of service, when the media is reporting that he resided with Jackson for 11 days before his death?

If Murray didn't reside with Jackson in his rented home, what was his physical address?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician to reside with him?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician, period.

His manager states that he was in perfect health, and since he built a fence around Jackson to keep people out, he certainly knew of the people whom he kept in.

I understand that the 911 caller was a Jackson staff member and that 911 wasn't called for 20 minutes after Murray found Jackson unconscious because he didn't know the address of Jackson's home.

Unbelieveable!

It took 20 minutes for him to find someone on Jackson's staff who knew the address and could call 911 on a cell phone because there was no land line in Jackson's room.

Huh?

The doctor doesn't have a cell phone?

If Jackson wasn't in debt, why was he renting a house?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why is the media reporting that Michael Jackson requested his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, to spend the night with him at his rented home on the day of his death when it was reported previously that Dr. Conrad Murray was to be paid $150,000.000/$300,000.00 per month to reside with Jackson as his personal physician?

And, why does Dr. Conrad Murray state that he is owed $600,000.00 for two months of service, when the media is reporting that he resided with Jackson for 11 days before his death?

If Murray didn't reside with Jackson in his rented home, what was his physical address?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician to reside with him?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician, period.

His manager states that he was in perfect health, and since he built a fence around Jackson to keep people out, he certainly knew of the people whom he kept in.

I understand that the 911 caller was a Jackson staff member and that 911 wasn't called for 20 minutes after Murray found Jackson unconscious because he didn't know the address of Jackson's home.

Unbelieveable!

It took 20 minutes for him to find someone on Jackson's staff who knew the address and could call 911 on a cell phone because there was no land line in Jackson's room.

Huh?

The doctor doesn't have a cell phone?

If Jackson wasn't in debt, why was he renting a house?
The media always talk giving signs,so people belonging to different lodge can understand...

As you can see there was also an interview made to Mike by Diane Sawyer, a journalist that worked like press aider for the WHITE HOUSE during the NIXON administration and who helped Nixon with his memories...

The fact that Dr. Conrad Murray resided with Michael for just 11 days... 11 it mean DEATH,in mason signs-language, no a good number,at all!

The key points are doctors...something wrong with them for sure...It was too easy for them take Michael off, and Britain's The Sun obtained a copy of the report,talking about "unexplained bruises on his knees and shins and bruising to his back, indicating a recent fall"...

Com'on...everyone has one or two mobile, no excuse for that! 20 minutes time are enough for killing a person, but proof are needed...

I really won't believe this happen like I said before...

Otherwise someone is going to pay for this,absolutely!Some people can't decide on other life,because it can turns back with interest rate
Old 07-05-2009, 09:39 PM

The toxicology report(s) have been made public?

I must have missed these very important findings.

Chicago - Joe Jackson In Third Autopsy Claim - Contactmusic News

CHICAGO - JOE JACKSON IN THIRD AUTOPSY CLAIM

TOP HEADLINES
JACKSON FAMILY DIVIDED BY FUNERAL
JOE JACKSON IN THIRD AUTOPSY CLAIM
MADONNAS EMOTIONAL ONSTAGE TRIBUTE TO JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON DATED NANNY
JACKSONS NANNY WAS SECRET GIRLFRIEND
CHICAGO STORIES JOE JACKSON IN THIRD AUTOPSY CLAIM

JOE JACKSON IN THIRD AUTOPSY CLAIM

Joe Jackson has reportedly risked the wrath of his family by demanding a third autopsy be conducted on son Michael Jackson's body and is attempting to take control of the late star's funeral.

Michel Jackson's father reportedly wants a third autopsy conducted on his son's body.

Joe Jackson - who earlier this week said he suspected "foul play" in the singer's death - is said to have infuriated his family by trying to take control of the singer's funeral and demanding a third post mortem examination after two sets of tests disproved his belief that the 'Thriller' star was poisoned.

A source said: "Jermaine, La Toya and his wife Katherine all told him he had no control over the clan any more."

However, Joe's daughters LaToya and Janet have reportedly splashed out for round-the-clock bodyguards for their dad - who had a turbulent relationship with Michael, who did not name him in what is believed to be his final will - after he received death threats.

The source added to Britain's News of the World newspaper: "There are some very, very crazy Michael fans out there who blame him for what happened."

This is not the first time Joe has angered his family since Michael died of a suspected cardiac arrest.

The late singer's siblings were astounded when Joe used the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards show to promote his new Ranch Records label rather than celebrate Michael's life.

The Chicago Sun Times newspaper reported: "Sources backstage Sunday night at the BET Awards tell me even Janet Jackson - and other Jackson family members - were 'really horrified' when they learned Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, started plugging his new Ranch Records label as he walked the red carpet at the show, which was totally reworked to honour Michael's memory and legacy."

Joe's controversial comments came as he spoke with CNN presenter Dom Lemon about his late son.

When Dom asked how Michael's mother Katherine and siblings were coping, Joe said: "They are all doing fine. But I wanted to make this statement. This is a real good statement here! Marshall and me own a record label called Ranch Records..."

05 July 2009 10:08:09 AM