Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2006, 02:46 PM

Default EMP's

Another poster had the video Electro Magnetic Warfare posted up so I thought we would all have a real discussion of this. I have made posts about EMP's before hand on other sites and have talked about them a great deal with other people and would like to discuss them further here. EMP weapons This is one of my posts I made on a website back in 3/7/2003 because I knew the weapon was about to be used on Iraq and I made it out so that I myself would not be scrutinized and thrown in jail for Whistle Blowing the matter. Shortly after the bomb was used on Iraq but I waited to post a follow up EMP WEAPONS even though the article that I posted was posted 3-26-2003 I waited longer to post about it. I also mentioned the LRAD in those two posts without truely incriminating myself for prosecution as a disc shaped weapon that could have the same effect as a concussion grenade at level 1 settings. Here is a follow up I did explaining LRAD much later. LRAD

Now after watching that one video I would like to have a discussion about Military weapons.

Old 05-16-2006, 03:35 PM

Default Re: EMP's

The US Military Farce is totally overestimated (70% PR propaganda and 30% reality).

The US goes down with or without their "magic weapons"... sorry... but we can easily discuss the issue if you want... no probs...

Best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger
Old 05-16-2006, 08:12 PM

The weapons I would discuss are the ones that I actually physically know about not anything someone else comes up with in their own mind or has seen on the discovery channel lol.

One of the most intriguing things I myself have seen was this process labeled "Digital Light". It could be used to light up places with digital signals that only someone wearing the proper equipment specifically encoded to see. They where also developing sharp shooter weapons for the same technology which is a rather big leap in that area since you could basically "Laser" sight someone without the possibility of them being able to see it in anytime of day.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:14 PM

Other then the physical weapons they do have there are alot of things that are just a rape of the peoples money of course and the Military Industrial Complex and all the greedy bastards driving them in the DOD and the companies are a farce and will spend money on Cold War relics if there is money to be made.