Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2006, 03:06 PM

Default For those looking to speak their minds

Today (3/14/06) put up a yahoo forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/acall2action
so if you want to talk live to each other at any time, you can use the chatroom, or leave comments in the forum.
don

Old 03-15-2006, 04:13 PM

Default Re: For those looking to speak their minds

That's great Churchlithill, will consider this.

However, I have a question.

Re BUSH: If not during his first term, surely during the second term----- all we've heard is the people's disgust with, not only the Bush-man but, the whole Bush Klan!!!!
Why do you suppose that no impeachment process ever developed. Surely any person of any class could identify with a lack of or deficiency of some sorts in their lives since this idiot took office.

Are the people so scared??? Yet, since he took office-----all this reverance to 'the greatest generation that ever lived' (meaning his parents generation) as being the only generation that banned together to produce a change or something.
Why are people today NOT doing anything?
Why is no one even locally (in their community meetings) not voicing themselves?

Any comments, please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2006, 04:56 PM

The American People are asleep and being kept asleep for, they believe, their own good. They will not wake up because they do not dare wake up. I believe they will never wake up. For all reasons of true change, they are dead.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:52 AM

And that is one reason, sadly, why pure democracy won't yet work in our beloved country. The price of democracy is constant vigilance, quick and decisive responses, and enough education and communication to keep all others informed on the important issues. Can we trust the majority of voters to do that? I rest my case.

See: http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nss/2006
for POTUS' latest release; it seems self-evident to many that a full-scale assault will end in disappointment or possibly disaster for the allied forces; besides, Hussein was the softest target over there, so we stood a good chance of Turkey, Syria, Jordan ,et al leaving us alone.

But now the stakes are higher. :-o

Better to make it a SPECWAR operation, no?

Oh, almost forgot: watch the new release, CRASH for a little opinion on the present state of social engineering.
America is a victim of engineering, and here is an example:
It was published in a local paper that the Quakerbridge Mall in Lawrenceville, NJ, began playing classical music over the PA system for crowd control. The reason? Because the "undesirable elements" (read: black and hispanic teenagers with no money to spend) would find the music so disagreeable that they would not stay for very long. I hear that garlic works on them as well. Of course, the yuppie crowd with all kinds of credit won't be offended by Mozart, will they????
Old 03-16-2006, 12:28 PM

The first link won't work anymore, I changed the name of the room to AfterTheCollapse, what I wanted it named in the first place, but since I'm new to yahoo groups evidently I entered the name in the wrong box, the new link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AfterTheCollapse/
Now I'm not trying to build a big forum site, I figured it was the easiest way to have a chat room, and that's it's main purpose.
don
Old 03-28-2006, 11:02 AM

There are many links that explore or report "audio beam" and "silent sound" techniques
http://adverlab.blogspot.com/2005/01/mind-control-hypersonic-sound.html

But to actually experience one of these in the field, who can say? Well, now I can!

I was at the Oxford Valley Mall yesterday morning. It was relatively quiet, with just a little muzak playing. When I went up the escalator to the restroom area, I passed through a "sound beam" that was obviously directed at the escalator passengers on their way upstairs!

This brings me to a conclusion: sound beam technology is probably used at many choke points in commercial venues. Choke points can include escalators, stairways, elevators, etc.

However, the escalator is uniquely suited for this technology because it keeps you MOVING: you can't just stay at one place long enough to be aware of it!

So, my humble advice is make sure that when you are speaking your mind you're really speaking YOUR mind! ;-)
Old 03-29-2006, 04:25 AM

What is to stop Bush from declaring martial law near the end of his term delaying the upcoming election?
Old 03-29-2006, 06:10 AM

It will depend on if the congress is taken over in November, if the dems do take back both houses of congress, we no doubt will have a major hit, because they won't take the chance that the axe gets turned on their past deeds.
He'll declare Martial Law, and we'll be screwed again, only if the congress brings him up on charges of incompetance, which demands that he be taken out, even if Martial Law is enacted to secure the nation, don't get me wrong I hate most Democrats, but I'm going to have to vote for them just so we might see these major pricks tried for treason, I'll just try to vote for the better Democrat in the primaries, if one is for open borders or the patriot act, I'll vote for the other.
So we all need to be knowledgable at the time of the primaries to get the lesser of two evils to move forward towards the main event.
At least thats where my thinking takes me, also my state has already posted possible candidates that will be running for the November elections, so right now its time for me to find out what their worth.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:38 PM

Here is an excerpt from the link cited below:
"Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion. This power is particularly broad, as the U.S. Supreme Court has stated that [the President] may act unilaterally both in deciding whether an insurrection is in effect, and how much force is necessary to address it . . ."
http://www.gunownersalliance.com/martial-law.htm
How many of us know the circumstances in which martial law can and most likely WOULD be declared?
Suppose the President were to:
1) Reinstate the military draft, which results in massive civil anarchy and rioting in the streets
2) Witness a domestic act of terrorism and call for the immediate disarmament of ALL right-wing paramilitary groups
3) Any other really scary and dangerous stuff that provokes honest and decent citizens into a frothing sanguinary fury . . .

Would that be ennuf?? :-o
Old 03-30-2006, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
only if the congress brings him up on charges of incompetance, which demands that he be taken out, even if Martial Law is enacted to secure the nation
Last I checked, noone innocent or otherwise was killed because of Clinton's office affairs with what's her name. This is not to say I'm "blue". Purple. Assephant.