Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: WHEN DID YOU GET A HINT OF the NWO AGENDA

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Quote:
untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.
Which part in particular?
The bible states that in the end times there will be a world governnment, a system based on commerece that only those who are in accordance with them shall have the privalige of buying and selling. everything will be centraly controled. among many other things.

it talks about a time where there will be an ecological disaster when all the creatures of the sea will die and most of the planet will be a barren waste land. it talks about an unbearable heat upon the earth.

Also it states that jerusalem would be the center of world conflicts that the world armies would seek to destroy it. this among lots of more info.

Old 03-08-2005, 06:58 PM

I first heard about all this from a Jehovahs Witness funny enough, in 1986, it seems they have been trying to tell people this stuff for over 100 years.

Ask them about the United Nations and a single power that demands your worship and issues you with its mark of slavery 666, this is why JW's wont vote.

Ask them about this world government destroying religion.

As for multiculturalism, revelations tells of "all the worlds nations being gathered together for the great war of Almighty God", Armeggeden.

I dont know if they are aware of Illuminati but they certainly have preached this about the United Nations.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:40 AM

I guess my first suspicions we raised when I read a nutrition book called “Are You Confused?” by Paavo Airola. Airola talked about the depleted nutritional value of naturals foods and how the agricultural industry coupled with the chemical industry were to be held accountable for it. To me, being a rather naïve country boy, the whole idea that there was some kind of cover-up going on was totally shocking. I was left thinking that Airola was some kind of nutcase, because how could the government allow us to eat valueless, harmful, and even rancid food products? I convinced myself that it was too far out to be true.

In reality, I was in two minds about the whole thing because I still had a nagging feeling that it was all true. Anyway, I floated along in life for a little while after that feeling fairly content with life. One day I was browsing through the local newsagent when I came across a rather cheap looking magazine called Nexus. Naturally I was drawn towards an article that backed up Airola’s basic premise and for a year or so after that I got caught up in all the “AIDS is a man made disease” stories. I didn’t pay much attention to everything else, but eventually I started reading a lot of the other articles having become bored with all the medical stuff.

At this stage though, the world of conspiracy was mostly related to nutrition and medicine.

Later on I discovered that my neighbour was also a Nexus reader, but in addition to that, he was also a born-again Christian. We got talking about small things and as we got to know each other he began to reveal his world-view to me. This is when I first heard the term “New World Order”. I thought the whole idea was bizarre, but once again I had this feeling that it could be true. I must have asked him how could “they” possibly bring in One World Government because I remember him telling me that the New World Order would use the threat of terrorism to achieve their goals. I clearly remember thinking “what? How on Earth could they do that by using terrorism?” Funny huh? By the way, it was around the early nineties when I was told this, so it wouldn’t be hard to picture the look on my face after September 11.

I remember telling my mother how they were going to put chips in us and how there would be no cash and how all the nations of the world were going to be dictated to by a world government, and you can imagine the reaction I got!

So, that is how it all started for me.

Good topic get_real!
Old 03-09-2005, 06:48 AM

Hey Daddy:
And you know, now that I look back at the times my father tried to tell me of things that might come, I would roll my eyes and just think that he was holding on to all the things that he had witnessed in HIS lifetime: Stalin, Hitler.

Here I am today, and what do I hear. My hearing is different today, it listens.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:41 AM

I got a hint of their agenda when I was in public schools for 12 years of hell. I couldn't stand it at the time I just didn't know any better. Even my christian parents told me it was "for your own good". They too were unfortunately beaten into submission by the mind control camps we call "public" schools. Well, once I got out of highschool my father gave me a book called "Why children fail" by John Holt. I didn't read it (because I thought I hated reading) but my brother did and he told me all about it. It helped me realize how my instict to fight against these minions was dead on. From there we told our parents all about the system, our dad was receptive and bought a book called "Dumbing Us Down" by John Taylor Gatto. I took it from him and read it from cover to cover (I thought I hated reading whats going on?!?!). It explained how the whole school system is set up to teach Obedience = Safety. Obey and you get A's disobey and "your a failure". Thank God I finally had the tools to fight the system. From there It was just a matter of time before I woke up to 911. Now it's a year later and I'm starting up a website, everyone I know is woken up and the new world order is collapsing on itself!
Old 03-09-2005, 02:15 PM

This was also the first book i read regarding corruption of education in North america.

Every parent should read this book before sending their kids off to the wolves.

Quote:
infowarrior wrote:
bought a book called "Dumbing Us Down" by John Taylor Gatto. I took it from him and read it from cover to cover (I thought I hated reading whats going on?!?!). It explained how the whole school system is set up to teach Obedience = Safety. Obey and you get A's disobey and "your a failure". Thank God I...
Old 03-09-2005, 10:28 PM

I was totally ignorant, but a friend invited me along to a talk by a Kiwi guy called Barry Smith. Smith has written 3 books that I know of. Can't remember the titles of the first two, but the last one in the series is called "Final Warning". Riveting stuff.

Anyway, at the beginning of the speech I thought he was a paranoid whackjob. But as his speech progressed, much of what he said was beginning to make sense. I still left afterward feeling somewhat confused, but what he said sparked my interest, so I read his books and started reading other stuff that revealed what's really going on in this world. It has been a very enlightening experience, as well an an intellectually stimulating one.

Sometimes I'm tempted to think there's a conspiracy around every conrner, but some things are also just the result of human imperfection. Opening my eyes has helped me to discern the difference more clearly.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:16 AM

the jehova witnesses are not the only nor the first to preach about the end times. but their preching is not totaly biblical they say that all non jehova witnesses will die in armagedon. to them most of the book of revalation is just imagages and not to be taken literaly. they have preached that the end was coming in 1876,1914,1922,1975,1986 and as you are aware it has not happend, i know them well.

if you want to know about the jw check:

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/forside

they are not what they seem.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:24 AM

(mafia-style) businessmen who started a church (tax-free money laundering system) and are buying up Las Vegas?
... oh no, that's the Mormons I believe. lol
Old 04-13-2005, 10:42 AM

For me it started 7 years ago, me and my friend were talking about the evils of money, and we wondered what the pyramid meant on the one dollar bill. I asked many people and no one knew, so I asked my sister, she told me if I really wanted to know I should read a book. Now I was not into reading, clubbing was more my thing, but the cryptic way she told me to read the book intruiged me, she was scared.
The book was Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robinson written in 1798, one of 2 original sources exposing Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati, that book changed my life, I still own it.
7 years and much research later, Im a avid researcher and reader into the New World Order, Christian Apolegetics, Comparitive Religion, and Christian Theology.