Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2005, 10:16 PM

Default Background to Australian Violence

Tim Priest observes in The Australian that significant criminal elements working out of Middle Eastern communities in Australia are able to operate with relative impunity, as the authorities turn a blind eye to the origin and racial nature of their attacks. Why? "To highlight the problems with Middle Eastern communities in Sydney is to tear down the multicultural facade."

"The emergence of Middle Eastern crime groups was first observed in NSW in the mid 1990s. Before then, they had been known largely for individual acts of antisocial behaviour and for loose family structures involved in heroin importation and supply as well as motor vehicle theft and conversion.

"The one crime that did appear organised before this period was insurance fraud, usually motor vehicle accidents and arson. Because these crimes were largely victimless, they were dealt with by insurance companies and police involvement was limited.

"But from these insurance scams, a generation of young criminals emerged to engage in more sophisticated crimes – among them extortion, armed robbery, organised narcotics importation and supply, gun running, organised factory and warehouse break-ins, and car theft and conversion on a vast scale, including the exporting of stolen luxury vehicles to Lebanon and other Middle Eastern countries. . . .

"With no organised-crime experience, no gang unit other than the South-East Asian Strike Force, the NSW Police turned against every convention known to Western policing in dealing with organised crime groups. In effect, the Lebanese crime gangs were handed the keys to the city of Sydney.

"The most influential of the Middle Eastern crime groups are the Muslim males of Telopea Street, Bankstown, in southwest Sydney. The Telopea Street Boys and their associates have been involved in numerous murders over the past five years – many of them unprovoked attacks on young Australian men for no other reason than the ethnicity of the victims.

[...]

"But what sets the Middle Eastern gangs apart from all other gangs is their propensity to use violence at any time and for any reason. Unlike their Vietnamese counterparts, Middle Eastern crime gangs roam the city and are not confined to Cabramatta or Chinatown. And even more alarming is that the violence is directed mainly against young Australian men and women. It is plain that violent attacks on our young men and women are racial as well as criminal.

"Quite often when taking statements from young men attacked by groups of Lebanese males around Darling Harbour, a common theme that emerges is that the violence is racially motivated: the victims are attacked simply because they are Australian.

"I wonder whether the inventors of the racial hatred laws introduced during the golden years of multiculturalism ever contemplated the possibility that we, the silent majority, would be the target of racial violence and hatred. I don't remember any race-based charges being laid in conjunction with the gang rapes of southwestern Sydney in 2001, where race was clearly an issue and racial slurs were used to humiliate the victims.

[...]

"What is more alarming is the identical reaction among some sections of the media and criminologists in France: they downplay the race factor and even gang up on those who try to draw attention to the widening gulf between Middle Eastern youths and the rest of French society.

"That is what we are seeing in Australia. The usual suspects come out of their institutions and libraries to downplay and even cover up the growing problem of Middle Eastern crime. Why? Because these same social engineers have attempted to redefine our society. They have experimented with all manner of institutions – from prisons to mental institutions and, recently, policing.

[...]

"Never mind that policing is about enforcing the rule of law. It's never been about analysing each offender for the root causes of crime. The police enforce the law and protect the community regardless of race, colour or religion. What we have seen in southwest Sydney is ethnic communities being policed selectively. The implications for this are frightening when you look at Paris. The French practised selective policing of a particular community, which is subsequently now out of control.

"In February 2001, when I appeared before an inquiry into Cabramatta's crime problem, I gave evidence which at the time attracted the usual claque of ratbags from the ABC and their associates at The Sydney Morning Herald, as well as Sydney's Radio 2UE broadcaster Mike Carlton. I said that Sydney is going to be torn apart by gang warfare the likes of which we have never seen. Last year I was finally proved right, but I take no comfort from that. However, the criticism I received was unprecedented. I was a nutter, a liar, a racist, a disgruntled detective.

"Of course, the critics still refuse to concede that we have a problem. They are still clinging to the multicultural theme. To highlight the problems with Middle Eastern communities in Sydney is to tear down the multicultural facade.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/000610.php

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-11-2005, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Background to Australian Violence

Kudos on the research here. This is no Al Quaeda provocation. I doubt the people involved in the riots could spell it, or would know what it was fighting for - purportedly.

Great stuff.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:38 PM

:-o
Quote:
Kudos on the research here. This is no Al Quaeda provocation. I doubt the people involved in the riots could spell it, or would know what it was fighting for - purportedly.
:-o What yet more arrogant Bullshit from you!
Whether these arab youth are linked to al quieda or not their crime related actions are infact a form of urban Terror climb down from your ivory tower you soppy Liberal liar!. :-x
Old 12-11-2005, 11:02 PM

this is simply the culmination of liberal social engineering. the idea is wind up western white society against the arab muslims, but to what end? Enough to support an ongoing War on Terror perhaps?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-11-2005, 11:22 PM

THUMPER+TRUBELIEVER+DRBLISS=0
Old 12-11-2005, 11:29 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
THUMPER+TRUBELIEVER+DRBLISS=0
What no picture???
Old 12-11-2005, 11:46 PM

Not unless I choose to do so. Now try with all your might to understand the adage a picture is worth a 1000 words. I like Makow for standing up to that bore Truebeliever (AKA Dr Bliss). He said he would not be back, but before his diaper got full he was. MIND CONTROL???
Old 12-12-2005, 10:13 PM

Quote:
this is simply the culmination of liberal social engineering. the idea is wind up western white society against the arab muslims, but to what end? Enough to support an ongoing War on Terror perhaps?
:-o No i dont think the GWB or the neocons in the US are anti Muslim per se!. GWB and has a family dynasty which relied heavily on saudi oil interests.This allowed Bush make his career and even be in the position of even becoming US President in the first place he has a c.v built on the Oil Business remeber!.To be succinct where would he be without filthy rich Muslim arabs:-?
Old 12-12-2005, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Quote:
:-o No i dont think the GWB or the neocons in the US are anti Muslim per se!. GWB and has a family dynasty which relied heavily on saudi oil interests.This allowed Bush make his career and even be in the position of even becoming US President in the first place he has a c.v built on the Oil Business remeber!.To be succinct where would he be without filthy rich Muslim arabs:-?
According to Dr. Makow, the filthy Muslim arabs were actually installed by the British, and the Bank of England is the one that actually controls OPEC.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-13-2005, 04:41 AM

:-?
Quote:
According to Dr. Makow, the filthy Muslim arabs were actually installed by the British, and the Bank of England is the one that actually controls OPEC.
Well who knows what Makow thinks or who he really is ive given up trying to work him out along time ago! I doubt the British are to blame for every thing this sounds like classic Larouche spiel.However the strange thing is most posters on cc are American Rightwing Libertarians not psuedo fascists like larouche so i dont understand cc anymore anyway!. :-?