Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2006, 08:37 PM

Default Re: "people of European origin have a sense of material, spiritual and political privilege"

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Just like the red indian who could not be 'urbanized' and 'civilized', who had to be annihilated for these very reasons?

And so it seems that the most enslaved people will inherit the earth.
Yeah, the meek will inherit our fears. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-02-2006, 08:55 PM

Default Re: "people of European origin have a sense of material, spiritual and political privilege"

Hey NOHOPE...i like your new Harley and handle bar moustache. No likey the city of flowers? :-P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with Makow. It's a guilt trip. Racism and bigotry are well ensconsed in ALL races ALL over the world. We just have bigger and better guns then them.

It seems the Globalists...the Elite, always put us betwen a rock and a hard place. Who's side do we choose? I say we reject them all and go out to bat for the simple people of ALL races and creeds who end up as the cannon fodder of the powers that be.

I assure people the most RACIST people on Earth are the Japanese. They just keep it to themselves. They despise (and always have) the filthy dirty white man and most of all the truly filthy Koreans and Chinese. Fact is...they'd like to rule just as much as the white man but I tell you what they'd be more brutal. I'd be watching Japan more than the Chinese though the Japanese will ALWAYS be hamstrung by a lack of indiginous resources. Pray they NEVER make peace with the Chinese.

My sister spent a year in Malaysia. She went out of her way to dress as the locals did and learn the language. For this she garnered much respect. She lamented with amusement how she was always made to feel guilty to be a white racist while in Malaysia alone the Malays HATE the ethnic Chinese and the ethnic Chinese HATE the ethnic Indians and so on...the white man does not have the racist bigot market cornered. He does however have the "guilt" market cornered.

Here in Oz people need to accept their collective responsability for the less than "nice" treatment of local aboriginese WITHOUT seeking to romanticise the "noble savage". The Abo's were as cut throat as the white man but we were smart enough to never give them guns. Their tribal customs include male sodomy and sexual relations with little girls. Their behaviour was in fact little better than nice white Supreme Court Judges. I am personally grateful foe the white mans system of government...especially the Westminster system for all it's flaws. Sure beats a Shinto based Imperial Japanese huri curri problem solver.

Till the One Worlders are hanging from lamp posts we will not see an end to the subversion of democracy in countries like Africa who are being prevented from developing their domestic economies outside the Globalist agenda. Perhaps if sovereign governments offered genuine friendship and assistance in bettering the lives of others we would see a world developing along the lines that so many wish. Namely, individual identity and values which respects others right to develop their own identity.

Live and let live I belive the Bible calls it.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:13 PM

someone address what i wrote now

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-04-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Notice how communism reaches it's furthest goals in China, where the most people were massacred and they encountered the least resistance. It's also not a coincidence that that counry is considered a "model UN nation", and let's not forget western money building up their infrastructure, economy, and military, and police state. And so it seems that the most enslaved people will inherit the earth.
But was it ever Communism in China or the former Soviet Union?

I prefer Thomas Barnetts description..."Soprano Economics" to describe the so called Collectivists paradises. Simple organized thuggery much like the organized crime groups of today operate with a "white shirted" managerial class handling the money flows and letting the thugs take the heat while the true movers and shakers sip cognac on chesterfield lounges in good company...watch the great movie "Layer Cake" which addresses this brilliantly.

Much like Zebig Brizinski states in "The Grand Chessboard"...Eurasia and it's huge resources must not be let fall into nationalistic/independantly developing hands. Perhaps Putin of Russia is a genuine threat in this respect...remains to be seen. Communism may well be about messing around with "Workers Paradises" but I still believe they may have had more to do with bringing massive resources under WASP control by proxy rather than Zionist utopia dreamers.

By forcing "Communism" or "outsourced government" on a people they will never feel subjugated by an outsider but will put up with the internal oppressor for longer...just as the British were masters at doing...and some say still are.

If theirs a problem with the "individualistic West" it's that the sheep are starting to ask questions and demanding more of a say in the day to day operations of government. They are falling less and less for the scams so will be a natural target...i would'nt say the Chinese Elites are having an easy time of it either. Massive new residential developments and HUGE water projects are uprooting MILLIONS of people and this "excess" population will need to be culled in war or a nice ethnically specific Bird Flu type epidemic. These are the problems the 'excel spreadsheet' loving managerial Elites must sweat over...how to cull the excess and keep the productive core without any bleeding heart's noticing.

Anyway...i'm off track...hope their was some sense in their.

On re-reading i see their was little relevance to your original question. I'm not going to erase as it took me to long to type.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:50 PM

Throughout history, until very recently, the vast majority of mathematicians, engineers, and inventors have been of white european ancestry. This race of people created, built, and powered the industrial revolution, thereby creating vastly more real wealth than any other race on earth. The USA became the center of this wealth creating machine.

The elites are a small group of highly intelligent but deranged people who do not desire to create wealth, but rather desire to own and consume the wealth created by others. These elites have been conspiring all along to steal the wealth created by the white european race in the West. Harvest time has arrived!

Diversity training is but one aspect of the plan to transfer the wealth created by the white race into the hands of the elites. Dumbing down education, encouraging everyone to go deeply into debt (pledging real collateral in order to borrow “money” that the elites create at zero cost) while maintaining high consumption levels, and exporting manufacturing jobs to China and service jobs to India are other aspects of the plan. The elites have set the stage for the biggest wave of bankrupcies and foreclosures in the history of the world.

It has been estimated that the USA contains about 5% of the world’s population, but it consumes about 33% of the world’s resources. That is about to change dramatically. The end-game of the transfer of wealth in the West is happening now. The looming financial armageddon (including stock market crash and real estate market crash, and a period of time that will correctly be called an economic depression) will successfully transfer into the hands of the elites most of the wealth of the West that they do not currently own. Consumption levels will fall dramatically. What will emerge in the aftermath will be a small superwealthy elite class of Zionists and those like them (the global mafia, the ultimate organized crime syndicate), a larger managerial and technical class of mostly whites and asians, and a huge slave class of mixed race (most having Hispanic and/or African ancestry) laborers. A large police force will enforce the new economic arrangement.

Of course, war will continue to be a leading product of the economy until a similar arrangement to that just described is implemented successfully everywhere on earth. Once the elites have complete control over breeding, education, and economic activities everywhere, war will no longer be necessary. The human race will have been effectively incarcerated on a Prison Planet.

Although I would like to believe that the dastardly plot described above will fail, the evidence currently available indicates that it is succeeding. I have asked the hard questions, and often the answers I have found do not please me. Welcome to earth, like it or not.

The Beast appears to rule this world. If so, a good question to ask might be: Why are we here? Why me, Lord? In spite of the bleak outlook, I like this world and this life enough to want to stay a while longer. But still, sometimes I wonder, if there exists a world that is ruled by the Lord, how do I get there? And if I moved to such a world, would I be happy there? Maybe I, like so many others, am hooked on the conflicts and illusions present here on earth. Maybe I am an earth addict. I can complain about the conspiracies to enslave humanity as being so much evil and injustice, but, after I am dead and gone, if I were offered a chance to be reborn on earth, what would I do? And what would be the alternative if I chose not to go back to earth? Interesting questions to contemplate. For now, I think I will get something to eat, watch some television, and read up on conspiracy theories at some of those great sites on the internet.....
Old 07-04-2006, 05:16 PM

The Beast rules this world just as the CHRIST that the human race killed said he did. Every event in the Revelations of Jesus Christ will come about exactly as you were told by the CHRIST that the human race killed said it would. Even Satan and the Daemons recognized CHRIST immediately, but not the human race. Your elite of the entire world no matter what religion are the inheritors and are blessed by the King of this World Satan. No human now alive will escape from what is to come except by death. You have been told the exact sequence of events and I can say to you that you are already in the Fifth and it is well underway. The time of these events are not know by any flesh. You will respond to these events exactly as foretold and you will worship your self styled elite until no flesh would be saved alive. Look around you nothing is new most all that now walk this earth have done the same before and so here you are to serve the 1/3rd as before and to wait upon the arrival of your master. Greed is your inner most desire and love of self your expression. No human science or wizardry will stop what is already in motion. Watch nature both of the Earth and off the Earth. Watch your fellow humans in their ways. The Ancient of Days stirs and those who know are fearful and watch for woe comes to the inhabitants of Earth.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:06 PM

question: are the illuminati chiefly white or Khazar, with the other goups as junior members? sure seems like it.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-09-2006, 07:52 PM

Quote:
question: are the illuminati chiefly white or Khazar, with the other goups as junior members? sure seems like it.
I'm moving away from..."Jews Rule The World". Whether by proxy or whatever. I'm not going to say they dont weild enormous power but history is pretty accurate in it's portrayal of international jewery as attaching itself onto the elite of any given society and serving it's interests as common thugs.

I say the White Anglo's still rule the world with Israel ready to sell it's soul to get what it wants in Palestine.

To say that because the British Elite can trace much of their history to Germany and Khazars can mean alot or it can mean a little. I have heavy Irish ancestory that i am well aware of...Ireland means little to me other than being a cold hole.

I think Khazar "jews" should be placed in their appropriate box...thugs for the Elite and a useful distraction from the real evil dwelling in ALL the humans of the world...that "I" can do AS I please WHENEVER I please and that their is NO supernatural God to fear.

I dont care how powerful the ADL is...white man rules and continues to rule. None of the Rothschilds could give a stuff about "Judaism" or for that matter..."Jews". They care about the ability to realise their ideological world view onto the human race...that men can rule vie their own intellects without Gods good guidence. It's called Luciferian Rationalism. It infests the hearts of ALL men who weild power. ALL so called "religions" will go in the end and that includes ALL the various manifestations of so called "Judaism".

The "jew" is a thug ready to sell his soul to POWER to get what he wants. I see jews EVERWHERE and few have any forelocks to tug on.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:42 AM

Quote:
perhaps Makow is saying that whites have been traditionally hardest to dominated?
:-? Why not simply email Makow and ask him what he means rather than guessing?.
If he doesnt respond then he is rude & has something to hide, just like he did when i sent him an email once, ignored it completely so I now ignore cc for the most part!.

As for you claiming the west is individualistic I disagree!.Most people still have family albeit even if only a nuclear one so they are not exactly alone or "islands" the way you bourgeois nth american rightwingers go on you would think you live in some kind of Nietzschian realm like Zarathustra, where every man is some kind existentialist mad loner thus a self employed capitalist genius. This is ofcause simply not the case in western nations either and right wingers only pay existentialism, lip service at best so much for Individualism!. :roll: