Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2006, 06:13 PM

Default Alex Jones, The Biggest LIAR in the World ???

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith-26June2006.mp3

What do you folks think of this ? ? ?

Old 06-26-2006, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Alex Jones, The Biggest LIAR in the World ???

After the first 10 seconds...I cut this stuff short! Hate long 'openers'! Don't know if you had anything else substantial following the 'spellbinding' intro!

But for what it's worth....I never trusted the words and works of this Jones guy. He is all 'plant'.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:25 PM

Alex Jones has said many times dont take his word for it, search it for yourself...

I rather buy a powder donut from AJ then from this present Administration :-D
Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 AM

Darryl Bradford Smith is to be commended for giving much grief to many of the sacred cows in the "Truth Movement". I particularly support him with his go at Jeff Rense and others who insist on mixing ufo bullshit and shapeshifting lizards with the "meat and potatoes" that will change things.

Viva DBS and Michael Hoffman!

The "Zionist" angle is THE angle but with one caveat...does anyone believe that removing "Jews" (including the atheist Bolshie ones) and busting wide open the nutter Talmudic Rabbi fruit loops to the general public will suddenly stop One World Government and the enslavement of the common man?

The NWO can trace it's roots back to Egyption Sun God Worship and the desire for men to be "Gods on Earth", ruling a peasant slave class. This darkness lies in the hearts of ALL men and is THE essence of Satan...PRIDE! A refusal to serve. Particularly Gods creation - humanity. Satan wishes to enslave it. It will not end with the uncovering of the enormous power of the Zionist movement.

The desire to rule the world and "manage it", is THE natural extension of the managerial class. Rulers "ruled" well before "the Jews" came along. Rome was also degenerate well before the Jews came along. Has the entire U.S government been captured on film with little boys? Is this the reason they go along with hard core zionism or is it more easily explained by shared values and aims?

Now this Elite set of "Philosopher Kings" (be they Jew or Gentile) wish to put in place a control grid to finally put an end to the dangerous need for war, famine and covert ops to keep the rabble in line. They will fail because you will reject it.

Alex Jones should heed DBS and others and begin to focus on the unrivalled power of the Zionist movement in the U.S and elswhere. He should cease the brainwashing and just come right out and say it and get the hell over it or else the rest of us will move on.

Does this all mean Alex is a Zionist shill/lackey? No, he's just refusing to take the next step lest he be labelled those immortal words...anti-######.

Whatever...AJ has still done more than most and is to be commended for his great work but I REALLY, REALLY hope Alex you are not going to fall for the old honey trap...avoid Hollywood, they will spit you right back out you idiot.

Pride and vail glory cometh before the fall and Alex should tread carefully with his new friends.

P.S...AJ, if I hear you're hanging out with Spinberg I will personally drop you like a hot potato.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:31 AM

Alex Jones Exposed

This treasonous liar should be sent to live as a Palestinian in his "Holy Land".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:46 AM

What do you all think of Alex and Charlie ???

Old 06-27-2006, 01:05 PM

Well look at that, two white dudes sitting at a table smiling, must be a jew taking the picture :roll: Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People
Old 06-27-2006, 03:54 PM

Quote:
egismad wrote:
Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People
The person that lies and covers for the Zionists is the enemy (Alex Jones) and the people who defend these treasonous liars are the enemy also. :-D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:17 PM

Quote:
The person that lies and covers for the Zionists is the enemy (Alex Jones) and the people who defend these treasonous liars are the enemy also. :-D
Does that include me?

I admit, Alex is appearing more and more like a dick head unless he begins to attack heavily the out of control influence of the Zionist lobby. If he continues to refuse and forges close ties with elements of Hollywood like Joel Silver (Matrix) and Spinberg then we will all have no option to believe that he is heavily compromised or at least pathetically brainwashed and innocently deluding himself. If he goes on much longer with his ego getting stroked by Satan in L.A then he should be exposed as a Zionist agent.

As for the Zionist lobby? I think we do give it more power than it has. True, it has power WAY out of prportion to it's apparent size and status but I believe their are shared goals that explain much of the collusion between Elites.

I dont care how much power the Jewish Banking Houses have after inbreeding with European Royalty. They cannot accomplish more than what the average pleb goes along with.

Alex, if your ego can stand being told...you are right on the threshhold of irrelivance. You've been suckered by the alluring honey of fame and fortune and you will pay for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the nature of Zionism...i take Ted Pikes view that the land of Palestine/Sumaria/Judea belongs to the Jews as promised by the Christian God. That ownership is totally dependant on submission and obediance to the 10 Commandments and Christs further instructions.

As the IDF continues to shoot little Arab boys and girls in the head and the State of Israel resemble an "Organized Crime Outpost"...i dont think God will be leaving things as they currently are.

Israel is NOT a "Jewish State" in the sense that it is a religious one. It is FILLED with part time Talmud readers with the majority confirmed Athiests and economic refugee's from Eastern Europe. Basically, it's a shit hole. Not for too much longer I hear. :-P
Old 07-02-2006, 11:23 PM

I don't know if he's the biggest liar, but he is all out for "number one." He was on Coast to Coast AM recently with Jim Marrs and another guest. Jones consistently cut Marrs off, stole the conclusion from Marrs, and then claimed it as his own. He is such a head case. Dave Von Kleist is a little like that, too - but not as bad.