Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2006, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Alex Jones, The Biggest LIAR in the World ???

JUST GOOD BUDDIES

Old 07-03-2006, 05:56 PM

Quote:
madthumbs wrote:
Quote:
egismad wrote:
Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People
The person that lies and covers for the Zionists is the enemy (Alex Jones) and the people who defend these treasonous liars are the enemy also. :-D
This info on A.J is somewhat convincing thumbs. but still you have to agree he's done alot for the "conspiracy movement" if you want to call it that, I'm reserving my judgement for a reason, and that is that I've heard him on Texe Marrs radioshow alot and he seems to talk about Zionism there, I have a suspicion that he plays both sides of the "game" if you know what I mean.

Your website is great, lots of info, I,m going to hold off on labeling AJ a traitor, I have my reasons! and this site here does'nt make him a Zionist. :-? http://www.rsicc.org/Members/AlexJones/index.html

http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/

Great Website also!
great site there Comindown or whatever your nic is.
http://www.resist.com.au/forum/

Texe Mars Website

A lot of people don't know this but Texe Marrs presided over and married Alex and his wife in his church, Alex and Texe go back many years, I've heard Alex go into alot of Zionist stuff on his show, but that proves nothing, I'll reserve judgement. :-o great article here by Texe. if doomsday is your thing. you never know!

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/hunger_thirst_concentration_camps.htm
Old 07-04-2006, 07:26 AM

[quote]
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
This info on A.J is somewhat convincing thumbs. but still you have to agree he's done alot for the "conspiracy movement" if you want to call it that,
We must understand that in order to divert people; someone must get their attention. Consider the fact that bullhorning tends to turn away people who are doubting and corals people that already believe. Alex's style only appeals to people who already know and believe in what he's saying. To other people he comes across as a championship wrestler (compare to Piper's Pit) or a used car salesman (which are both dishonest). Is it a good thing that he brings the credibility of truth seekers down so low? What do people think of religious nuts calling everything Satanic?

Alex basically tells us what we already know. The 3 hour radio shows, 1 hour video shows, and dvd's are full of mindless repetition (which is a rip-off to people paying). Basically if Alex Jones didn't exist; other people would fill those time holes. He uses a lot of footage from other people (that we could get ourselves) but it's all selected by him and does white wash and gloss over Zionism.

Mainstream News is the same way. Do we defend Mainstream News, or point at it and tell people not to trust it? How is Alex any different?

Imagine when you present Alex Jones to someone, and they become enamoured by him. They start watching and listening to all his media and have no time for anything else. Will they get the full picture? Will they become effective or scared? Will they make sense talking about Germanic Death Cults, Bohemian Grove (what's the point made by it?) etc? There's much better topics and content elsewhere. Alex does a disservice by bombarding us with his Zionist skewed information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:58 PM

Why is Alex a friend of Texe Mars knowing Mars is anti-zionist? since some of you criticize Alex for not exposing the zionist influence.

Maybe its to avoid conflict? because the minute he starts talking about jews you know he will be labeled a racist and will be put down very easily. Attacking jews is the worst thing Alex could do.

Whether Alex is an nwo agent or not his documentaries have opened the eyes of many. But why would the nwo allow this if he is infact an agent? in my wild imagination I believe the nwo allows the spread of anti-nwo knowledge to then "when the time comes" destroy those that know about the nwo.

after all we know they love killing people, sacrificing them to their demons.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:20 AM

NWO agent? -What is that?

We're not criticizing Alex for not exposing Zionism; we're criticizing him for LYING about it, Diverting, and selling out a Christian family, etc.

I wouldn't have a problem with him if he simply avoided the Zionist issue or declined to talk about it.

Attacking Zionism is NOT attacking Jews. Jews are as much a victim as the rest of us. The holocaust, even if it was blown out of proportion was a Zionist effort.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:19 PM

let me just add something here:

don't you think there is something to be said about all these people who reach that 'celebrity' status? they seem to all sleep in the same bed.
get what i mean? like Nicole Kidman's character in one of her movies said: "you're nobody unless you're on TV"....and, i'm sure that meant celebrity, mover-shaker, even those involved 'behind the scene' and such in general.

lately i'm having a difficult time believing any of these guys. they leave their first love: seek the truth and let the truth be known.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:05 PM

Quote:
madthumbs wrote:
Attacking Zionism is NOT attacking Jews. Jews are as much a victim as the rest of us. The holocaust, even if it was blown out of proportion was a Zionist effort.
Tell that to anybody in the media. Anything said against Israel/Jews will get you in a lot of trouble. Alex doesn't need that sort of problems.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:04 AM

Quote:
DoctorX wrote:
Quote:
madthumbs wrote:
Tell that to anybody in the media. Anything said against Israel/Jews will get you in a lot of trouble. Alex doesn't need that sort of problems.
Why is it that defenders of Alex Jones blindly ignore the fact that he doesn't just side step Zionism: He LIES to cover it! He doesn't just say he doesn't want to discuss it; he diverts to King of Spain, or some other useless information.

He's constantly claiming he's going to expose people but always FAILS to deliver!

Alex Jones is an enemy of humanity.

Old 07-13-2006, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Why is it that defenders of Alex Jones blindly ignore the fact that he doesn't just side step Zionism: He LIES to cover it! He doesn't just say he doesn't want to discuss it; he diverts to King of Spain, or some other useless information.

He's constantly claiming he's going to expose people but always FAILS to deliver!

I think you're being a little harsh.

Jones deserves criticism but whether or not he is ACTIVELY attempting to suppress the truth is another matter.

Jones has done WAY more GOOD than harm.

If he continues to avoid the issue over the next year then he will make himself irrelevant...he already has to me. I RARELY if EVER go to his web site anymore. He has nothing more to say to me.

I continue to peruse Makow, French Connection and Michael Hoffman and Ted Pike (for the Christian perspective).

Hoffman especially is leading the way and is incredibly articulate and knowledgable on the history of Judaism...or what passes for it these days.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:04 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:

I think you're being a little harsh.

Jones deserves criticism but whether or not he is ACTIVELY attempting to suppress the truth is another matter.

Jones has done WAY more GOOD than harm.

If he continues to avoid the issue over the next year then he will make himself irrelevant...he already has to me. I RARELY if EVER go to his web site anymore. He has nothing more to say to me.

I continue to peruse Makow, French Connection and Michael Hoffman and Ted Pike (for the Christian perspective).

Hoffman especially is leading the way and is incredibly articulate and knowledgable on the history of Judaism...or what passes for it these days.

I think that Daryl Bradford Smith will be

the new king. Anybody else agree ?