Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2006, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Alex Jones, The Biggest LIAR in the World ???

Yeah the biggest liar?

The guys job is non stop uncover the truth at all costs.

He fights for Actual american standards
the REPUBLIC.

triple 6's
is a goof

Why don't you make some movies that can hit harder that 9/11 the road to tyranny.

He might have a religious slant to him

but he holds the actual good morales taught in a very old book.

The tornado of insanity is rippin up roots

follow your own path and don't fall for the "party" line

wake up and smell the oppression

Yeah the ADL WW2 and hitler has made Zionism a no see no hear no see issue.... the mossad can assassinate anyone anywhere within UN nations ... you do the math

Old 07-15-2006, 12:11 AM

thokhanCep every king is slave to his crown,

and every slave is master of his own delusions ...

where there is truth no darkness lies and where

there is light no lies hide.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:42 AM

Quote:
madthumbs wrote:
Quote:
egismad wrote:
Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People
The person that lies and covers for the Zionists is the enemy (Alex Jones) and the people who defend these treasonous liars are the enemy also. :-D

They talk about ZIONISM here.

this interview RENSE/JONES they get into ZIONISM, I think Alex knows he can't get to "Anti-Semitic" so as to not SHUN away a vast swath of consumers of his products and material, but on the side, he does get into the Zionist stuff with Rense and Texx Marrs.

http://www.rense.com/general73/uod.htm
Old 10-11-2006, 09:58 AM

Thanks for putting this back up...i forgot how nieve my posts were.

It is indeed a jewish/zionist plot.:-) If it walks like a duck...

In the end someone takes you so far then you step off the back and shake their hand and say good bye.

I owe alot to Jones and I have some new transport with others. :-)
Old 10-11-2006, 10:05 AM

As for Darryl Bradford Smith...

I sent him an e-mail asking what he thought of Makow. I also asked why I NEVER see him bagging Icke...the lizard man. He replied...

Quote:
Makow? You must be joking, He's a 100% Zionist protector. Come on man
send me a hard question!!
Whatever the truth...Makow is failing miserably. Because of his site I got all the way to the jewish plot. The zionists should ask their "protectors" to stop giving away so much!:-)

I think DBS mistakes a genuine desire to avoid "blood shed" with conscious deceit. Maybe it's brainwashing...i think it is.

I would absolve myself of any jewish links if i was "jewish" (whatever that is). I used to have ties with organised crime...many are nice people...nonetheless they are common criminals doing great harm.

If you want to follow Truth then you have no family ties per'se.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:27 AM

No DBS for me....

I don't trust DBS, something just is'nt right about him????? All his material, is from other sites anyway, Now, Eric Hufschmid I do trust, even though I'm not a ANTI-SEMITE.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Infiltrate/InfiltrationOrIncompetence

http://www.erichufschmid.net/index.html
:hammer:
Old 10-11-2006, 08:53 PM

Quote:
I don't trust DBS, something just is'nt right about him????? All his material, is from other sites anyway, Now, Eric Hufschmid I do trust, even though I'm not a ANTI-SEMITE.
I thought the two were REAL TIGHT but I note DBS is probably not a Christian in any way shape and form.

He links to the "Opposing Digit's" forum. The guy MADTHUMBS used to post here. He is VEREMENTLY anti-Christian.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:53 AM

Daryl Bradford Smith and Eric Hufschmid are partners. I've gotten to know Daryl quite well from many telephone conversations. I really like Eric's work, but he's surrounded himself with racist Christians. He's even got song lyrics and a song on his site that includes "Christ killing bastards".

You simply cannot be a good Bible believing Christian and not be racist.

I think it's a grave mistake to involve Christians (who are a denomination of Judaism)so heavily. Wether Jews are Israelites or not; the belief in a chosen race and an inherited land would still stand.

If Daryl or Eric were Christians themselves; why wouldn't they make it more obvious? Why are you forced to speculate?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:23 PM

Quote:
madthumbs wrote:

I think it's a grave mistake to involve Christians (who are a denomination of Judaism)so heavily. Wether Jews are Israelites or not; the belief in a chosen race and an inherited land would still stand.

If Daryl or Eric were Christians themselves; why wouldn't they make it more obvious? Why are you forced to speculate?
No offense to you guys M.thumbs, but If I want well documented, and reliable ZIONIST information, I go here.link

Can you please explain to me (without getting into a long winded "theory") why you single out Christianity as the apparent cause of all the world's problems? I hope I'm not coming off as disrespectful, I'm simply trying to understand your hatred toward Christians. I find it somewhat odd that you never mention Islam or Hinduism in any shape or form, only Christianity, is there a reason for this? Thx. :-)

I think we can all agree, the Zionist are a bunch of CUT THROAT MURDERERS. However I fail to see how you equate Christians with their movement. the vast magority of Christianity rejects the Zionist Movement and Blood for Israel. It's true the PHONY CHRISTIANS you see paraded day and night on the tube are nothing more than Zionest Stooges, but that's no reason to say ALL Christians follow their Satanic Madness. IMO :-o
Old 10-12-2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:

the vast magority of Christianity rejects the Zionist Movement and Blood for Israel.
last time I checked, which was last Sunday when I attended the typical 501c3 incorporated, federal faith based initiative, national/world council of churches kind of church, that wasn't the case. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...