Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone

:-o So what is the point of this thread!. This thread appears to be a big jeolousy based whinge against those who can apply themselves to tertiary study and sucess.

I would like to inform all those of that live under the preception of public universities are ill informed. Their is no such thing as a completely private run university anymore.
Only partially government funded universities.
Most modern universities globally are atleast half private because they operate as seudo private enterprise by getting business from international fee paying students with big bucks.

In Australia as iam sure as in many other western nations it is huge import and export industry in its own right!.
In Australia their are only two Private Universities.The majority of Universities are Nominally public and I mean Nominally public universities. The powers that be including corporate tycoons like it this way. They have no problem with academic culture at universities if they did they would have made sure this culture was changed along time ago. The fact is they like the unversities with their pseudo marxist toting acedemics it fits in nicely with the status quo of lassiez faire ecnomic asperations of the big global end of town.

As for knocking university education you might like to stop the jeolous ranting about "outcome based education" as you call it, an oxymoron, term because all accredited education is outcome based including technical and community colleges.
Tell me one accredited learining institution in the whole western world that isnt besides the imginary dividian home tutoring compound some of you seem to believe you inhabit! :lol:.

My suggestion start using your noggins to apply yourselfs to more accredited education yourselfs in five years time you may not be able to rely on mere technical level college qualifications.
Most half decent renumeration is becoming more monopolised by big business all the time and education of any worth for competition is becoming increasingly tertiay based assuming most of you are still reasonably young for those of you over 50 you can just disregard what i just said.

So stop the whinging and just do something constructive instead of posting to the half educated and informed.The already converted with a chip on their shoulder about every second issue in the post modern world. 8-)

Old 04-07-2005, 08:59 AM

Default Re: HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone

Hello OC:
May I ask what your level of education is, as well as what your occupation is, as well as your family's educational/occupational background?

Hope you don't mind. I await your response.

Sincerely,
Helen, aka: get_real
Old 04-07-2005, 01:34 PM

1912 and 1992

In 1912 we had a popular R not keen on the FED. So, Morgan enlisted is lap dog (Teddy) for a 2fer.

Tada!

Teddy discredited the "Progessives" while taking votes away from Taft, handing the Presidency to Wilson who was a puppet on Col. House's string.

In 1992 we had a popular R with a D congress opposed to NAFTA. Someone enlisted Perrot to attack Bush and get Clinton elected for the sole purpose of pursuading enough D's to "support their President" and pass NAFTA.

Deja Voodoo!

Maybe I'm reading this all wrong.

I should take another hard look at 68.

Oh, Taft broke up more trusts in 4 years then Teddy did in nearly 8, more trusts were created under Teddy then under Taft and more trusts were created then busted under Teddy while fewer trusts were created then busted under Taft. Yet, Teddy "the lap dog" is called the trust buster in official history.

Something stinks.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 04-08-2005, 12:07 AM

Quote:
May I ask what your level of education is, as well as what your occupation is, as well as your family's educational/occupational background?
:-? GR: You ask some very personal questions for an online forum where spooks hide. I am only prepared to answer part of your Questions not all they are simply too personal for this forum and I question your motivations for doing so.

I have graduated from High school with hsc i have several vocational qualifications.
My longest period of employment was as a Warehouse Storeman besides this i have had all kinds of jobs to make crust.
I dont think ones social position or background should have any relevance on what one should be able to achieve if they are prepared to apply themselves and break the mob mentality of peers nor the social class, status of the neighbourhood where one lives.
I say this because i have suffered to such stupid socio economic conventions and status expectations!.I am individual in the most existentialist terms nothing more nothing less.

My point is dont try to stereotype me i cant be sterotyped!.I am what Iam!. :-?
Old 04-08-2005, 07:01 AM

HeY OC:

Your response is almost identical to what I had planned on responding to you.

Actually, I had planned on sending you a compliment if you did NOT have a Master's or PhD.

What I am getting at is that many a people think that those without college do not have a brain.

A good example of their misinformation and deception is that little show called Jeopardy.
Ever watch it? Now and then you can spot a contestant that is a butcher, florist, truck driver with a brain of knowledge that can put college professors to shame.

No OC, I was not going to bash you, but commend you on your intellect and ability to be forthright in your responses on some serious and complicated discussions (threads).

However, for those that are limited in education such as basic reading, math, writing----we have serious problems right here in Florida.

Unfortunately, many of these people with basic limitations apply to college everyday with 5th grade writing skills. This is why you will note that some bash the college crowd. Basically, and not all, do not have brain power. They only finish college and quote the back cover of books.
And then they get 'trained' on the job like everyone else.

I don't know what the education is like in Ozzieville, but here in the USA we need to bow our heads in shame.

Thank you OC for your response. No motive here.
Just to add: not everyone in this CC site is petty, good for nothing, or pee-brained.
And as far as needing college, or higher education in the next 5 years will not make anything better for all that do take the step for higher education.

The NWO biggies and their followers know who they will take under their wing. There are only a few that visit this site that are "safe".

PSS: Once again, no harshness intended towards you. Just thought that you come from a strict background of Lawyers, Doctors, Master's and PhD's.

I was going to suggest that you start your own club conspiracy to attract the likes.

Sincerely,
Helen (get_real)
Old 04-08-2005, 09:56 PM

Higher education is damned near worthless these days as all the good jobs are being imported to India, Pakistan, and China. NWO Amerika has yet to wake up and smell the third world that it has become. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-08-2005, 10:57 PM

:-o GR& NH :
Guys that seems like a cop out from both of you (copout aussie slang for poor excuses).
This attitude will not help you survive the future.I undestand that many of you are not cut for tertiary study but those that arent shouldnt try to put on the pretentions of being educated when they have never entered a uni campus in their lives.
For example i would like to know if posters here who criticise tertiary ED, like Draken have ever set foot on Uni campus or applied themselves to a degree because looking at his posts you would think he knows everything about everything in the most pretencious educated terms!.

If he hasnt or others then, their views are not facts they are just subjective like the next persons, nothing more nothing less. :-? :roll:
Old 04-09-2005, 03:15 AM

OC, I decided a while ago not to answer posts that are off-topic. Instead of questioning my authority to critisize higher education you should read the article and question whether it states the truth or not. If you can't question it due to lack of experience of higher education then you can't really question me.

But since you challenge me (which I find very funny!) and seem to already have an opinion let me abuse your illusions: I studied at university in Sweden before I went to England for 4 years of Undergraduate studies (tertiary) and 1 year of Postgraduate study (quaternary).

I have enough experience of higher indoctrination, thank you very much.

But then again, this expose of my education is so irrelevant to this topic!!!

In any case, if you can't deal with the truth OC, you can always dismiss ANYTHING you don't agree with as lies. I mean, why should you trust me? I might as well be making my education up just to put you down, right?
After all, we are anonymous, at least most of us.

The only thing we CAN verify for ourselves is the topics we discuss.

On this you can trust me OC, I have no reason to lie: I've experienced higher indoctrination personally. My reasons for posting the original article is that what he describes is the truth I experienced.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:22 AM

:-? Draken: I dont attend accredited tertiary education for indoctrination purposes of the academics worldviews.I attend to, pass exams, essay and courses and ultimately a degree.
I dont have to take the message of the lecturers and can take it or leave it.I choose to leave it at the edge of the university campus each time.

You Complain about tertiary education as though students have no free will to decide and believe in whatever they choose. This is simply not the case you are generalising. I am tertiary student in au and I have socially conservatives views.Do you think the lecturers taught me these?.

If i told my lecturers i believed in NWO and conspiracies they would laugh at me.Infact if you were to come to Australia and tell most people professionals, or trades and small business, any strata of society your views they would laugh because most Australians are simply to sceptical to believe in grand conspiracies period either that or they have no problems with what is being planned for them!.

You are insulting my individuality and free will by suggesting all post modern tertiary students can and will be brainwashed into secular humanist style views.If that were the case i would certainly never bother posting here!. :-?
Old 04-09-2005, 05:42 AM

Quote:
You Complain about tertiary education as though students have no free will to decide and believe in whatever they choose.
Students DON'T have free will and they DON'T have any choices either. IN GENERAL. If we didn't generalize we wouldn't be able to discuss anything, OC.

You have a brain? Great for you, OC, you don't have to feel attacked by my opinions then and be so defensive.

Conservative views? What exactly does that mean? The Bushes claim to have "conservative views"; does that mean you are in support of them?
And actually, your lecturers MIGHT as well have taught you your "conservative" views, whatever they ACTUALLY are. You might think you're fighting indoctrination with all the force and might you have, but you might take a tiny little thing for granted and that's where their loophole is.

And before you bite my head off, yes, I include myself in the group of the indoctrinated TO A CERTAIN DEGREE and PERIOD of my life. What I'm doing now is to counter that indoctrination.
The only person who could seriously claim not to be affected by indoctrination and propaganda is someone who's never seen a Hollywood movie or watched TV action series when they were kids.

Quote:
You are insulting my individuality and free will by suggesting all post modern tertiary students can and will be brainwashed into secular humanist style views.If that were the case i would certainly never bother posting here!.
Like I said to you before, OC, I don't care if you feel insulted by what I say. If you do, that's your problem, not mine. I will never soften the blow just because you "feel insulted" - come on man, don't be such a wus. I'm not going to edit my writing for your comfort.
I write what I write because that's my experience and therefore my truth.