Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone

I went through Uni for a B/A Nursing. It was a great little course that took in absoloutly everything...the physical, mental, spiritual, politics, law etc...

After graduating I worked for 4 1/2 years getting to know birth, death and cleaning up other peoples waste. It made me grow up.

300 started...about 5 got what they were trying to do. Most were woman and would constantly whine "why are we doing this? I just want to work".

I believe Uni is absoloutly WASTED on most people.

What does the average 17-18 year old know? It is supposed to be 'higher learning' but I fear the vast majority of people would be better served in the apprentiship system and that includes all the business schools.

I recently returned to the campus...half the Nursing building is now dedicated to business. Turning out useless managerial types...all ready to take their place in the NWO system as 'systems managers'.

Their is no other current use for Uni than for indoctrination. Nearly all the less practical things like ethics and courses designed to make you think are being canned.

If mere utility is what they want then it's time to move back to the apprentiship system.

If Uni was doing it's job thered be a revoloution tomorrow.

Like all institutions it's use has been turned to keeping the power structures intact.

I say burn them down. They no longer serve the public good but the ideals of an Elite few through government, foundations and direct corporate sponsorship.

Old 04-09-2005, 07:57 AM

Default Re: HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone

Quote:
What does the average 17-18 year old know? It is supposed to be 'higher learning' but I fear the vast majority of people would be better served in the apprentiship system and that includes all the business schools.
I could not agree more, true!
Old 04-09-2005, 09:59 AM

:-? TB:
Quote:
For the average 17 -18 yes!.However in my case case I am 30.For those over 21 apprentiships are clearly out of the question due to the age based training structure in Australia set up by Mr Howard and co.
Mature age people are not attractive to Business because well, they are older!.Societies attitudes towards mature age training and life long learning would have to be radically adjusted in Australia to change this!.

If this age discrmination could be removed in terms of training yeh sure mature people may return to apprentiship style training.Obviously not as many youth are opting for apprentiships any more either.
I know if dads a plumber or a sparkie junior will usually follow a similar pattern also but for the majority of youth this is simply not the case.Especially because many Small Businesses prefer to train family or relatives before strangers!.

However as i understand it in Australia the post industrial era seems to mean less demand for traditional trades although service industries like hospitality have naturally always attracted high demand. We have so many chefs in Australia the country could almost become one big resturant.

The post modern economy simply appears to have bypassed many trades due to technological changes and the typical demand & supply cycle which has either made many redundant or less likely to employ youth or anyone else for that matter,due to not enough demand for most of 1990s until recently.Now all of sudden its in the News they need more youth for apprentiships this seems to have hit the government and the media out of nowhere.

These are structural changes caused by up and down supply and demand cycle Globally and locally, TB they are not so easy to remedy as you might think!.In the next month to year they maybe saying they need more tertiary training again more immigration has always been one of the economists and bipartisan government favourites whether it is more professional immigration or more trades based immigration they always appear to think it is an easier option than training local people.:-?
Old 04-09-2005, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-o GR& NH :
Guys that seems like a cop out from both of you (copout aussie slang for poor excuses).
This attitude will not help you survive the future.I undestand that many of you are not cut for tertiary study but those that arent shouldnt try to put on the pretentions of being educated when they have never entered a uni campus in their lives.
For example i would like to know if posters here who criticise tertiary ED, like Draken have ever set foot on Uni campus or applied themselves to a degree because looking at his posts you would think he knows everything about everything in the most pretencious educated terms!.

If he hasnt or others then, their views are not facts they are just subjective like the next persons, nothing more nothing less. :-? :roll:
"this attitude will not help you survive the future"

Says who????????

Trust me, I'm cut from a very good cloth.

What attitude?????????

Listen up OC: YOU are no better in THEIR eyes than the 6th grade garbage collector.

Education is free, you don't need university, or degrees to be educated. Please read what some people are trying to express. For certain work, education has its place, obviously.

However,Get off your high horse.

Listen, my former mate is VP of one of the largest corporations in NJ, my brother in law is inline for a VP position, my brother graduated engineering college in 1968 when you needed to enter college with the best scores!!
Myself, only two years of college, and trade school. Yes, my work doesn't require a college degree. However, I can sit and dine with the best of them, and often do!! As far as people I know, I'll bet you only know of those in school and work.

You my friend think that YOU have the right to walk socially in everday life amongst everyday people placeing everyone you meet in a social pyramind, and totem pole. MY dear, I am NOT beneath YOU!! YOU want to take your 20 items and give yourself rank and go into the 10 item or less checkout counter. NO!!!

In public, you stand in line, just like the rest!!

In the workplace, there is a difference, and yet NOT all companies favor the "you are beneath me" attitude.

To those that run this world, YOU are in the same shit pond as the rest of us. However, if I'm going to play this game, then let me tell you something: I have what THEY want me to have: and that is MONEY IN THE BANK, NO COMPLICATIONS, NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO POLICE RECORD, GOOD LOOKS TO BOOT, AND I DON'T CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP. I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. PERIOD. Do THEY 'NEED' ME?? No, just like they really don't need you. Too many people in the world. Too many degreed people, too many uneducated people. It's a numbers game, as someone said.

Like I said to someone, I just started my 53 rd year. I might not be a millionaires daughter or wife. But honey, I am better off then the guy who thinks that just because he has a newer car, in college/degree, large home/apt, that I'm supposed to ride in the back seat. NOT!!

No my friend, I am not afraid of the future. YOUR kind wants me to be. I do not fear the elite, they have monkeys to do their bidding, and these monkeys do not want to listen to the people. How sad. And we are supposed to bond to make this a better world. Hah!!!

Trust me, I can be just as judgemental. You sound like you're a snob.

Poor example, but to the point in simplicity: if you hit my car, your degree will not make the police turn the other way. I'll see to that.
When we are in a waiting room, and I'm first, I'm going first....not YOU and YOUR degree, or your snob status. I'll turn towards you and bring you down in front of everyone.
Understand??

I learned along time ago to be treated equally, and fair is fair. Anyone who pulls "infront" of me better have a better reason than yours.

You surprise me OC. Too bad.

People like you do not sit at our table. We welcome those that welcome the poor in spirit, the poor in education, and we make them ONE with us. It's how you carry yourself.

PS: Nothing wrong with a degree, I encourage all teens to push for a better, higher education.
But lets not knock down those who we can learn from, and lets listen.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:54 PM

OC, i'm a little in shock.

I dont know if you've watched the telly in the last few months but Oz is in the greatest trade skills shortage in it's history!

Due to idiots like Howard basically laying waste to the apprentiship system the reserve Bank beleives it must hike interest to dampen demand simply because of the gigantic skills shaortage and the rise in inflation that comes with it.

Whole industries are grinding to a halt because they cannot get trades people.

As for the age barrier...thats simply a matter of adjusting the apprentiship system. Also, the 'apprentiship system' has been around for thousands of years and had no age limit.

For the vast majority their is no need for 'Higher Education'. They want practical skills.

This total wank of the 'New Economy'...service industries! What shit! We're all going to iron each others shirts and shuffle money electronically backwards and forwards...thats the new economic dream!!!!!!!!

You must make things. You must move and shift objects from one place to another.

In fact lets just forget economics. The tail is wagging the dog.

Well before the first business school opened and their was NO mention of a J Curve or Martin Freidman or even Adam Smith, people went about their business exchanging goods and services.

This activity served them and provided for basic needs. It was not end, it was the means. They worshipped God, explored the world, watched sunsets and brought up families...rejoiced in being alive when they could be dead and in darkness.

In some amazing turn of events...brought on intentionally by certain forces...the seeking of material gratifacation became the new religion. You were told if you did'nt have 63 rentals in your portfolio you would die very sad, and VERY miserable.

To actually plan your life or your day by the mindless up's and downs of an 'invisible hand' is so ridiculous as to deserve our utter contempt.

These pretend capitalists believe that if they can just factor in one more variable on their predictive spreadsheets they will finally become Gods, and with the push of a button eliminate all risk in their mindless, speculative, money shuffling activities.

Hence dropping out. Turn your back. When they tell you the Dow is up, sideways, up ya bum...tell them thats lovely dear, i hope it feels good for you. I have a meal of locally grown organic vegetables to prepare around a table with my family. Enjoy your microwave meal on your own, in your one bedroom loft apartment in the city, just walking distance from the exciting, pointless, worthless, money shuffling hub of mindless bullshit!

I honestly, without exaggeration, consider the love of this rational past time for the lazy, right up their with the great Yo Yo craze...to pass and be laughed about.

DROP OUT.

MAKE YOUR PLANS.

THOSE THAT HAVE EARS WILL LISTEN.

FORM YOUR OWN COMMUNITIES.

STILL FIGHT, BUT PREPARE YOUR SAFE HARBOUR.

THERE WILL BE NO CATACLISM...JUST A SLOWLY GRINDING BOOT SLOWLY DESCENDING ONTO YOUR FACE...START NOW!

BIT BY BIT BECOME AS INDEPENDANT AS POSSIBLE. TRUST ME YOU'LL ENJOY IT.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Crank Yankers Episode 1.

Hey crank yanker:

Quote:
Education is free, you don't need university, or degrees to be educated. Please read what some people are trying to express. For certain work, education has its place, obviously.
I thought i made it clear i was talking about accredited education. The type of education you do to gain employment. Iam not refering to self education at ones lesiure. If one want to pass course and gain employment they submit to curricula to pass a course, a means to an end.
I dont think you are understanding me to well !.

Quote:
However,Get off your high horse.
I am not on any high horse dear!.Infact compared to the average american i have my foot firmly placed on the ground. It is you americans that are on a high horse. Your egos are always conceited and when you cant get something you just become nasty and jeolous and attempt to cut others down that do. Foreigners are dammned if they do and dammned if they dont. So i just decided to shun all americans because they are always shunning me!.

Quote:
Listen, my former mate is VP of one of the largest corporations in NJ, my brother in law is inline for a VP position, my brother graduated engineering college in 1968 when you needed to enter college with the best scores!!
Thats all very interesting but it has zero to do with me! I have no desire of sitting with the best of them. And the best of what I might add?.I like your presumptions for wanting higher education most of them have zilch to do with me. My reasons are self betterment not status values as you superficial amercans always like to presume.

Quote:
You my friend think that YOU have the right to walk socially in everday life amongst everyday people placeing everyone you meet in a social pyramind, and totem pole. MY dear, I am NOT beneath YOU!! YOU want to take your 20 items and give yourself rank and go into the 10 item or less checkout counter. NO!!!
Rubbish and mere speculation. You dont know me from a bar of soap. YOU are creating your own character one that is not me!. You can make all the wild speculations and stereotypes you like about me but you are wrong and deluded!. I thought i made it clear before i could not be stereotyped!. Well i cant!.

Quote:
In public, you stand in line, just like the rest!!
Ofcause!.

Quote:
Like I said to someone, I just started my 53 rd year. I might not be a millionaires daughter or wife. But honey, I am better off then the guy who thinks that just because he has a newer car, in college/degree, large home/apt, that I'm supposed to ride in the back seat. NOT!!
So thats your problem then, is your simply just jeolous! Get over it you live in status based and class based system the US is even worse than au. However why you wish to dump all this stuff on modest me seems a mystery!.Maybe you need a shrink!.

Quote:
No my friend, I am not afraid of the future. YOUR kind wants me to be. I do not fear the elite, they have monkeys to do their bidding, and these monkeys do not want to listen to the people. How sad. And we are supposed to bond to make this a better world. Hah!!!
What are my kind! There is only one of me! Make this a better world ? :lol: And just when I thought we didnt get utopians on cc. :lol:

Quote:
Trust me, I can be just as judgemental. You sound like you're a snob.
Judegemental .k. So who is the one with a grudge and jeolousy complex against Uni students. Why talk about the speck in anothers eye when you have a log in your own! As for snob you should realise that todays snob was yesterdays aspirational lower class nobody!Its called climbing the social ladder or in more formal language enbourgoisement!.It happening in most western nations even amongst a minority of the third worlds.Would you prefer it if most people had no ambition.I must say thats the first time i seen an american with an attitude like yours!.

Quote:
People like you do not sit at our table. We welcome those that welcome the poor in spirit, the poor in education, and we make them ONE with us. It's how you carry yourself.
Poor!. I am poor I am partly on social security!. You cant get much more poor than that!. Before i applied myself to uni ed i was in the workforce as lower skilled worker.I also had significant periods of unemployment so iam nothing special neither is my family my father is retired 70 year old accountant and mother never worked both of them lived through the depression as kids in au.They are far more modest than you can ever imagine!.

In all you have a huge chip on your shoulder i think you need a shrink or DR Phil perhaps :lol:!But what ever tell some one whos cares because i dont! I have enough of my own problems!. :-? :roll:
Old 04-10-2005, 04:11 AM

Default Re: Crank Yankers Episode 1.

Quote:
Rubbish and mere speculation. You dont know me from a bar of soap. YOU are creating your own character one that is not me!. You can make all the wild speculations and stereotypes you like about me but you are wrong and deluded!. I thought i made it clear before i could not be stereotyped!. Well i cant!.
Hey, OC, I seem to recall you having the same attitude towards me earlier that you're accusing GR for... :lol:
Old 04-10-2005, 11:49 AM

A shrink? What for? I'm responsible, I rub elbows with good, responsible people. No welfare queen here.
Maybe you need a shrink.

You've mouthed off to some that shows me that you have some grudge against certain people primarily those of limited educational level, or lack of, I'm referring to formal, higher education through universities.

I, very much, admire those (for example in this CC) that are educated through other avenues in life and project themselves so well.

However, with you OC when someone throws your medicine back at you, you can't take it.

And trust me, I'm college material. But I've made my choices in life, with no regrets, because I've applied myself to be the best at what I do.

You seem to think that you will disregard certain people and get yourself on "track". And that's ok depending on what kind of people you avoid: druggies, law offenders, those that don't want to work. I understand that part. But you seem to hit on those that YOU think are worthless and shiftless because of their education status. Fine, you'll learn!!

Just because you are poor, doesn't mean that when you start to better yourself scholastically and economically---
that your rights are to step on others.
That's what I pick up on you.

No, I don't need a shrink, you do.

Jealous? Nope, of what? I am financially secure that I can take years off from work and go to school and get my bachelors if I wanted to. And I don't need a student loan or anyone to pay my bills.
Me jealous? I think it's YOU. My yearly earnings are more than the degreed person in an office job of 10 years. I'm glad I don't have those headaches.

Sorry you have your insecurities.

PS: respond all you want. I won't answer back, I'll give you a break.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:42 AM

Quote:
A shrink? What for? I'm responsible, I rub elbows with good, responsible people. No welfare queen here.
.K So you really are an idiot white trash american with conceited ego.Just as I thought, its all about YOU isnt it and your Self centred ME first attitude.People like you DIXIE cow are the reason the rest of the world hates americans you cant learn to be modest or admit your wrong occasionally so I guess you gunna get hammered when Tin empire stars & strips hits the deck.

And Remeber this Gem.
Quote:
So who is the so called SNOB now then!
So Poor in spirit arent you,when the shoes on the other foot!What a joke such a great christian to HEY :lol:

Quote:
You've mouthed off to some that shows me that you have some grudge against certain people primarily those of limited educational level, or lack of, I'm referring to formal, higher education through universities.
And despite all your sweeping platitudes to the contrary it appears you have grudge against the POOR infact and not just in spirit in material and status also. Your posts are so easy to take apart with your own hypocrisy and its humerous.

Quote:
, very much, admire those (for example in this CC) that are educated through other avenues in life and project themselves so well.
As stated once already i have also been educated in the school of life also!.

Quote:
However, with you OC when someone throws your medicine back at you, you can't take it.
Well actually who was the one who started the aggro and attacked first!?? So put or shutup!.

Whos to say i have ever been off track. I think the post modern world is off track which means off track is an entirely subjective. assesment!.And what is more if you regrad yourself as so on track why do you hold such grudges and post on a radical site for dissidents promoting anti NWO terrorism ideals against the status qou Hey??. Yes Model citizen i salute You!!:lol:

Quote:
Just because you are poor, doesn't mean that when you start to better yourself scholastically and economically---
Just because your a redneck cow that probly hates blacks, welfare receipents etc. Doesnt give you the right to step on others.Nor does it give you the right to call yourself a christian!.

Quote:
Jealous? Nope, of what? I am financially secure that I can take years off from work and go to school and get my bachelors if I wanted to. And I don't need a student loan or anyone to pay my bills.
So what the hell is your problem then!. Actually i already KNOW its all about YOU yes YOU EGO No 1 and what poor didems pride can or cant have!

Got To Hell!!
Old 04-11-2005, 06:05 AM

I guess I will respond.
OC, I hope you don't talk this way in general.
Shame on you.
No my dear, no white trash here, no cow, no dixie nothing. And as far as what you said against Americans. Yes, America can use a reboot. However, to those that come from other lands not using the English Language, they think we are all nuts. Yesterday, talk about coincidence, I met a lady that just moved here from Australia. Abusive husband. Plus other stories against Australian men. Hmmm. Seems like alot of trash on your side of the fence in OZland.

Homeless people in our county: several Australian guys! Why come here??? Running from the law?? Need new identity??

So I guess it's the same everywhere (?)

You are insecure. Period.
Shame on you. You do not represent those that seek a betterment in life. You stand in your little evil, distorted mind set.
Too bad.
As far as being a hypocrit. No. Just like I've said, I believe in how one carries themselves.
I cannot make fools of the butcher , the baker, the candlestick maker. My family through good and bad times hasn't forgotten its roots.
For those that know me here in CC, they know my family's background. They struggled, and members of their family died during Stalin's and Hitler times.

No OC, YOU are wet behind the ears. You don't know freedom. You don't know respect. You are too filled with anger. You're in need of professional help.
Just keep showing off your big mouth. I see how you are trying to educate yourself. Some education!! I'm sure you have a police record, and you're probably the town drunk. You have a difficult time being civil.

What started out as a compliment to one of your posts ended up abusing me. You idiot. READ!!!
READ and learn from others here how to debate.
I am not a political person, I make no secret of that. There are those here such as Draken, TB that are well learned and versed in this type of topic and debate. Others have interests and knowledge in other areas of NWO, others are more interested on the community levels.
CC has topics of interest for everyone.
And through my years I've seen, heard and experienced areas of NWO agenda. However, I seek to find the truth, so that others can feel that they are not alone. We all need to bond to make changes. But then again, you wouldn't know anything about support, you are too self-centered.