Old 03-10-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Florida

March 10, 2005
I have been watching for some time now and I think it's safe to dub Florida the official torture capital of Amerika. It would appear that homeboy security is really big in this state as the incidents of tasering people flood in. The latest story comes from AP. An Orlando police officer tasered and 18 year old when he refused to give a urine sample. The youth was handcuffed to a bed at the time. So if my memory serves me right we've tasered everyone from 6 year olds to grandmothers and guys in wheelchairs and most of these reports point to Florida. Handcuffed teenage girls in the back of police cars.
Nice. Proud to be an Amerikan.

Old 03-10-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Florida

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
March 10, 2005
I have been watching for some time now and I think it's safe to dub Florida the official torture capital of Amerika. It would appear that homeboy security is really big in this state as the incidents of tasering people flood in. The latest story comes from AP. An Orlando police officer tasered and 18 year old when he refused to give a urine sample. The youth was handcuffed to a bed at the time. So if my memory serves me right we've tasered everyone from 6 year olds to grandmothers and guys in wheelchairs and most of these reports point to Florida. Handcuffed teenage girls in the back of police cars.
Nice. Proud to be an Amerikan.

Yep, and you don't know how many times I wanted to move away. I tried to go back to NJ last year, that didn't turn out so well.

When I moved to Florida 20 years ago, someone said, "if you don't have a police record, you will" "they will find something to get one on you".

A police officer used a stun gun on a 'angry' student in Pinellas Park. From what I heard the student did NOT make any physical contact as to hurl a fist or push, nor come at anybody in any physical way, nor did he verbally express any intent to physically do anything!! He was angry about a boyfriend/girlfriend thing that got him upset and loud.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:01 PM

Canada is no better. We taser with 50,000 volts, so the local assholes brag. I don't have a scooby-do clue and I don't want to.

I'm disgusted with the constant use of pepper spray by the police in the local schools. These are the people who are supposed to protect us?????????????

How are they treating the children????????????????

This summer I am going to Toilet paper province House - local MLA(members of legislative assembly) gang house.

Enough is enough and it's time for the parents to rebel and start T.P.ing their respective local governments. Letting the local Lords know the serfs are fed up with the shit! Silent sheep being led of to the slaughter is what they want. That's not my style. This summer, my local government is in for a very rude awakening.

I had a dream the other night that one of the bills with henry's site address came back to my hands...most interesting. I hope it's one of those dreams that comes to.

With all those storms, the corruption that flourishes and the swing-vote riding, it's no wonder Florida is such a police state with such threatened citizens.

WE have a media black-out here. No joke. News doesn't leave Nova Scotia no more than it is publisized to the local people. Nova Scotia is the most bizarre place I have ever lived. Backwards does not begin to describe the mentality andforwards is the only way to describe the tecnology. It still boggles my mind that they are building baby nukes at the local uni.

Dalhousie University isn't really about law or medicine, it's about bombs and genetic experiments. Welcome to halifax - how is that weather down there in Florida? I bet your media is worse than mine, if that is possible and I'm betting it is?

Seriously, what do the stooges talk about as anchors of the news, down in Florida? What are they telling the public to believe?
Old 03-10-2005, 07:56 PM

As you all know, Florida, California, Washington, New York and Texas are all model states for the rest of the country. If police state hasn't come to you yet, it will soon.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-11-2005, 07:22 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
As you all know, Florida, California, Washington, New York and Texas are all model states for the rest of the country. If police state hasn't come to you yet, it will soon.

Yep. Very Soon. NWO------no one left out!!
Not even ma and pa kettle.