Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2006, 10:44 AM

Default Great Places to Get News

Democracy Now! (democracynow.org) is one of the best news sources I've ever had the pleasure to be obcessed with.

Every weekday there is a one-hour video podcast on democracynow.org that gives you headlines, interviews, and deep coverage of news events. It is simply the best and most trustworthy and credible sources of news out there on world events pertaining to terrorism, the american administration, social issues, and war.

Another great souce is ThinkProgress.org, which is a media criticism blog that reports on the incompetent establishment, the radial right wing agenda, how braindead the media is, how to secure america, and social and economic justice. It is updated constantly throughout the day.

Anyone else have good sources of news?

Old 05-06-2006, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Great Places to Get News

Prison Planet

This is the best as far as I know.
Old 05-15-2006, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Great Places to Get News

If you are going to mention Prison Planet mention Alex Jone's Info Wars Also if your going to mention Democracy Now! mention the whole of FSTV and LINK TV They are not bad but far from perfect. Better then Fox news though where you only get both sides of a story. The Presidents Side... And the Vice Presidents Side of the Story.... Im also not a bad source Heh.