Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2006, 12:53 PM

Default DOES CATHOLICISM HOLD THE GREATEST SECRET?

sometimes i wonder about all the talk of possible connection between catholicism and satanism.

i'm sure you've read a bunch of stuff more and more lately. but i'm wondering, could there have been a secret pact set forth (whatever year) for the catholic priesthood to secretly 'gather' its sheep for satan? the sheep don't know it though!

after i've read a few articles lately i thought about some catholics that i know who seem to be quite unconcerned about whether people make a connection between catholicism and satan worship.

if you're interested, here are a few articles for those that are doing some research. this is not to offend any catholics here personally from myself. being that we discuss so many things here, this should not be any different.

http://hissheep.org/catholic/was_the_popes_death_just_a_funeral.html

www.cephas-library.com/catholic_entertaining_devils_unawares.html

www.aztlan.net/the_the_last_pope.htm

Old 07-12-2006, 05:25 AM

Default Re: DOES CATHOLICISM HOLD THE GREATEST SECRET?

check this out it

http://www.watch.pair.com/mystery-babylon.html
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26