Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Bill Gates: Satanist in Sheeps Clothing

From savethemales.ca

Dan said (July 09, 2006):

We know that there are no 'self made' billionaires, they're selected for that role. All corporations are networked. The success of Micro$oft was by virtue of IBM choosing Gates to create their operating system. He used to work for them. IT people were always aware that Windows was a bunch of elements programmed by different programmers, and somehow stolen by Gates. Neither was it the best operating system. What the top wanted was a non-open source operating system they could control overtly.

Windows was always notoriously chaotic, unstable, and easist to exploint and hack. We always wondered how such a flawed OS could turn out to be the dominant operatin system not only for personal computers, but internet servers as well.

The company's record of products shows they can produce very efficient software when Gates wants it to be. His role has obviously been to do what he's told for the secret agenda.

He just reduced his role at M$oft to manage his Foundation full time. And I've been watching whom he supports with it......AIDS, gay issues, and he ain't gay. We knew his role is as one of the big change agents, changing the culture.

But hearing he's Lucis Trust is a bombshell to me, you, and anyone aware of the occult significance of that. Also hadn't heard of the 31 billion merger of Buffet's piggy bank into Gates Foundation. The combined facts of all this really are creepy. Lucis Trust is being exoterically empowered as never before to ...... I think........."externalize the Heirarchy", and Bailey promised back in the 20's would happen soon after the millinium. That's my educated guess.
-------------------------------------
Also, I think Bill Gates was Knighted.
I read somewhere here, that means
you've done a good job for The NWO.

Also, is the new CEO of Microsoft
a Zionist jew?

These billionaires seem
like they are forced by higher-ups to
put their money into
a Foundation Trust. It does
not seem to be The Billionaires money.

Old 07-08-2006, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Bill Gates: Satanist in Sheeps Clothing

Quote:
rushdoony wrote:
From savethemales.ca

Dan said (July 09, 2006):

We know that there are no 'self made' billionaires, they're selected for that role. All corporations are networked. The success of Micro$oft was by virtue of IBM choosing Gates to create their operating system. He used to work for them. IT people were always aware that Windows was a bunch of elements programmed by different programmers, and somehow stolen by Gates. Neither was it the best operating system. What the top wanted was a non-open source operating system they could control overtly.

Windows was always notoriously chaotic, unstable, and easist to exploint and hack. We always wondered how such a flawed OS could turn out to be the dominant operatin system not only for personal computers, but internet servers as well.

The company's record of products shows they can produce very efficient software when Gates wants it to be. His role has obviously been to do what he's told for the secret agenda.

He just reduced his role at M$oft to manage his Foundation full time. And I've been watching whom he supports with it......AIDS, gay issues, and he ain't gay. We knew his role is as one of the big change agents, changing the culture.

But hearing he's Lucis Trust is a bombshell to me, you, and anyone aware of the occult significance of that. Also hadn't heard of the 31 billion merger of Buffet's piggy bank into Gates Foundation. The combined facts of all this really are creepy. Lucis Trust is being exoterically empowered as never before to ...... I think........."externalize the Heirarchy", and Bailey promised back in the 20's would happen soon after the millinium. That's my educated guess.
-------------------------------------
Also, I think Bill Gates was Knighted.
I read somewhere here, that means
you've done a good job for The NWO.

Also, is the new CEO of Microsoft
a Zionist jew?

These billionaires seem
like they are forced by higher-ups to
put their money into
a Foundation Trust. It does
not seem to be The Billionaires money.

Rushdoony these "billionaires" ARE told what

to do from on up. You are 100% correct in your

deduction.

Here is some info on JP Morgan one of the most powerful men in the world about 100 years ago.

* The New York Times, April 1, 1915 reported that in 1914, Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild went to court to suppress Ignatius Balla’s book on the grounds that the Waterloo story about his grandfather was untrue and libelous. The court ruled that the story was true, dismissed Rothschild’s suit, and ordered him to pay all costs. The New York Times noted in this story that "The total Rothschild wealth has been estimated at $2 billion." A previous story in The New York Times (May 27, 1905) noted that Baron Alphonse de Rothschild, head of the French house of Rothschild, possessed $60 million in American securities in his fortune, although the Rothschilds reputedly were not active in the American field. This explains why their agent, J.P. Morgan, had only $19 million in securities in his estate when he died in 1913, and securities handled by Morgan were actually owned by his employer, Rothschild."
Old 07-10-2006, 05:13 PM

Gates and Buffet are long time friends. They even made a long trip to China together with the wives.
One can't help but remember the picture of Buffet with Schwarzenegger at the Rotschild's mansion in France to see Buffet is 100% NWO.

Also, in the last Fortune article about the give away, Buffet was pictured with both hands over his genitals, doing the "figa" (which is a obscene gesture meaning a penis in a vagina) in a shocking photograph. I bet my ass that was some satanic gesture/code.

It is hard to believe that Gates is not into the same shit.

[img align=left]http://money.cnn.com/2006/06/25/magazines/fortune/charity2.fortune/buffett_warren.jpg[/img]
Old 07-18-2006, 04:54 AM

Quote:
We know that there are no 'self made' billionaires, they're selected for that role. All corporations are networked. The success of Micro$oft was by virtue of IBM choosing Gates to create their operating system. He used to work for them.
:-o How jeolous and cynical of you Rushcony, how could you. I thought you were a great believer in Adam smiths invisible hand surely your not using marxist attitudes are you now, how very unamerican of you!.Its very unlike the old you I remember.Have you been kidnapped by terrorists forcing you to post anti capo posts at gunpoint :-P
Old 07-19-2006, 07:23 AM

Quote:
It is hard to believe that Gates is not into the same shit.
SAT...you are soooo cynical! He just wants to help. :-P

My grandma says never kick a man when he's down but...shame about the soccer... :-( :-)

And to bread stick chomping frogs as well! :-)